Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I canít wait till Tuesdayís game, im just ready to see the young guys and hopefully grow to love them . Baby Bulls 3.0
    I think you're the only person in Chicago who can't wait for the game or this season. JR should give you season tickets for life.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    I think you're the only person in Chicago who can't wait for the game or this season. JR should give you season tickets for life.
    Tho I know there are some idiots in charge some of the players intrigue me and Iím interested in their growth. As yíall know Iím a big dunn fan and wanted him here , I think he can still be a legit starting pg so Iím rooting for him . Heís already a dog defensively so if that scoring clicks like it did in college weíre in a good spot from that position.

Tho I know there are some idiots in charge some of the players intrigue me and Iím interested in their growth. As yíall know Iím a big dunn fan and wanted him here , I think he can still be a legit starting pg so Iím rooting for him . Heís already a dog defensively so if that scoring clicks like it did in college weíre in a good spot from that position.
    I'm with you, I'm excited to watch them play. It's weird everyone in here was clamoring for a rebuild and to trade Butler and see how we could re-shape the roster but now everyone is complaining about a non-competitive team. It doesn't make much sense haha.

Plenty of exciting young players to watch. I'll be really excited to see how they play when LaVine gets back into the game too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'm with you, I'm excited to watch them play. It's weird everyone in here was clamoring for a rebuild and to trade Butler and see how we could re-shape the roster but now everyone is complaining about a non-competitive team. It doesn't make much sense haha.

Plenty of exciting young players to watch. I'll be really excited to see how they play when LaVine gets back into the game too.
    Exactly, Iím excited to see them too. Itís part of the process. Weíve been asking about this for a while and now itís here. Step 1 of the process. Iíd much rather be here than an 8th seed and getting tossed in the 1st round again while super teams use us as sparring partners. Iím stoked to see Lauri, Dunn, Zach when heís healthy and even portis, valentine and Niko excite me to see what they can do under Fredís system. Letís go stunnerís Bulls!!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Stunnerís Bulls

Butler played the whole first quarter, Thibs.

Taj shooting 3ís

You were much higher on Dunn than me coming out. I thought he was really overrated but I'll be rooting for him, obviously. Like you said, he's already very good on defense....offensively though, he's very, very rough around the edges.

Pondexter has a hamstring strain from practice yesterday

This season will be tough for me cause I too like low expectation seasons (I like winning a hell of allot more) compared to being a playoff bottom seed with zero chance of making it out of 1st rd. The tough part is I absolutely am beyond the point of return with our FO. It's a slap the face of Bulls dedicated fans and those of us that have watched through countless of **** seasons. It must go and I just can't think of anything short of fans finally boycotting a season to maybe force the hand. With all the **** they have pulled off for them to still have jobs speaks volumes of what it will take.

I really love watching young talent that you know have somewhat nothing to lose, but everything to gain. I just don't think I can watch this team with GarPax running the show.

No Lauri or Pondexter for tomorrowís game

Was really looking forward to seeing Lauri play... here we go... injurabulls

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast