Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast

Week 4: Chicago Bears (1-2) @ Green Bay Packers (2-1) 7:25 CT

PLENTY of THIS

LESS of THIS

HOLD MY CHICKEN SALAD

Click For Full Regular Season Stats

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Dont think we win barring Mitch playing. Despite our defense the packers will score at peast probably 20. So its a question of can a glennon offense put 20 on the board.

We are averaging 15.7 ppg and have yet to IMO play a top 10 caliber defense

Losing 31-10. We suck.
    2017 Chicago Bears Wide Receiver Corps

Floyd's break out game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Dont think we win barring Mitch playing. Despite our defense the packers will score at peast probably 20. So its a question of can a glennon offense put 20 on the board.

We are averaging 15.7 ppg and have yet to IMO play a top 10 caliber defense
    And if you listen to the coaches talk, Glennon is doing a good job

It would be one thing if he was playing mistake free football but he's not even doing that. He's turning it over and he's not making plays downfield. He's providing nothing. At all. How many of his INTs have been within 10 yards?

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Floyd's break out game.
    Let's hope so. He'll probably be going against backup Tackles and not asked to drop into coverage as much.

Guessing we'll keep it close, lose something like 24-20ish. Glennon does nothing, Howard/Cohen do everything... hopefully it's the last time we have to see Glennon.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    And if you listen to the coaches talk, Glennon is doing a good job

It would be one thing if he was playing mistake free football but he's not even doing that. He's turning it over and he's not making plays downfield. He's providing nothing. At all. How many of his INTs have been within 10 yards?
    Exactly this! He's not even managing the game well. Turning it over on his side of the field, fumbling, walking into sacks, etc. Hes entirely a net negative in every way. His best play of the season is a block for Howard's TD in week one.

Trubiscuits and Biscuit Boyz CEO and Owner

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaBear View Post
    Exactly this! He's not even managing the game well. Turning it over on his side of the field, fumbling, walking into sacks, etc. Hes entirely a net negative in every way. His best play of the season is a block for Howard's TD in week one.
    And I suspect the team feels this way as well. No matter how much they like and respect the guy, they're out there on the field with him...they know every phase has to play flawlessly to bail this guy out because he simply cannot make impact plays. It's like a bicycle vs. a car. The bicycle will get you where you need to go, but even a piece of **** car will get you there faster. He's not even a piece of **** car. His teammates have to know this. And when you have the #2 overall draft pick walking the sidelines, it has to wear on you and make you press a little bit. That seems extremely frustrating when the guy who gives you a better chance to win is sitting in favor of the guy who gives you practically no chance.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    I know i dont expect a win. and i dont expect us to be good this year. but figured this was a Postable tidbit.

IF (big if) the Bears win vs the Packers. We would be in a 3 way tie for 2nd in the division with the leader (whoever wins the Vikings Lions ) Being 1 game ahead.

I know its early and not super surprising. But a win this week would put us right there with everyone. a loss. puts us in Last. 1 game out of 3rd. and two games behind the leaders.

Its still really early, But to to stay in it. i feel like this is a must win game. if we go into last place. i feel like the season is all but over after 4 games. 1-3 is also really hard to come back from.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

The Bears play well against Green Bay, but they always seem to win anyway.
    I'm not calling an upset, say 21-17 ... but it's possible here.

Most likely outcome, Bears fall to 1-3
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Over/under 5 turnovers for Glennon in the 1st half?

Bears will get blown out Thurs night.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    And I suspect the team feels this way as well. No matter how much they like and respect the guy, they're out there on the field with him...they know every phase has to play flawlessly to bail this guy out because he simply cannot make impact plays. It's like a bicycle vs. a car. The bicycle will get you where you need to go, but even a piece of **** car will get you there faster. He's not even a piece of **** car. His teammates have to know this. And when you have the #2 overall draft pick walking the sidelines, it has to wear on you and make you press a little bit. That seems extremely frustrating when the guy who gives you a better chance to win is sitting in favor of the guy who gives you practically no chance.
    I keep seeing this assumption in these threads, but the fact is we really don't know that. We believe Mitch is better because we watched him play a handful of preseason minutes, usually against second/third teamers, and it's hard to imagine a QB worse than Glennon. But Mitch still threw some "should be" picks and was shaky at times. I believe Mitch will be better in the long run, but it's unfair to say Glennon gives you practically no chance to win when we just beat the Steelers. I also think it's unrealistic to believe Mitch could get us to the playoffs this year given our WR situation and our OL's shaky pass pro thus far. Best to let Mitch develop a bit more; then maybe start him for the late season games so he gets some experience going into next season. This team could use another high first round pick.

Packers 28-14. Glennon will struggle in prime time and have at least 2 turnovers.

First and foremost I hope to see the Bears clobber the Packers with a couple TD's of an Aaron INT but if they Bears don't win I don't want to see a close game.

There has not been a single game plan from OutFoxed or the so called OC that Mitch couldn't of done himself. If the system was complicated and included a real passing attack I could see the other side of sitting Mitch though i still would not agree.

The issue is if Glennon tosses 2 picks and fumbles once but the Bears lose by 13 or less OutFoxed will see that as good enough to continue down the same path.

Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast