Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    BK I wish you had a twitter so we could talk football all day haha
    I would literally get nothing done, lol. Do enjoy snooping around every now and then to see what you have. Sucks that practically everything you put out you need to be a subscriber.

You thinking they will break out Booker in this one? I've got an inkling they'll give him a good run.....since they don't seem to want to use De'angelo...which is a shame because I feel he would be hell for the Raiders..

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I would literally get nothing done, lol. Do enjoy snooping around every now and then to see what you have. Sucks that practically everything you put out you need to be a subscriber.

You thinking they will break out Booker in this one? I've got an inkling they'll give him a good run.....since they don't seem to want to use De'angelo...which is a shame because I feel he would be hell for the Raiders..
    I know... im pigeon holed to these subscription pieces cuz I'm the best film guy they got lol

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

and yes we need to find out what we have in booker anyways... he is going to be given a chance to shine enough to show if he can be the between tackles guy to henderson scat back going forward. If booker is meh again, I expect the team to go RB in the draft this season to find a between the tackles type of back.

Henderson IS the Charles replacement next year. Just needs to get that NFL body, blocking, playbook, and ball security down.

Is booker the CJ replacement next year or 2019? Not sure... he will be given a chance to show it. If not this is the deepest RB class I have seen. My favorite non team source (scout I met at combine from NFC) said he is hearing there are 10-16 RBs who are carrying a round 2 grade or higher. THAT IS INSANE. That means you are going to see day two talent fall to round 4-5. Guys who pry can come in and compete, even start, drafted day 3. If there was a year to nab a RB, it feels like this one.

My current top 15:

1. Saquon Barkley PSU
    2. Derrius Guice LSU
    3. Ronald Jones II USC
    4. Bryce Love Stanford
    5. Rashaad Penny SDST
    6. Damien Harris ALA
    7. Akrum Wadley Iowa
    8. John Kelly TENN
    9. Aeris Williams Miss St
    9. Nick Chubb UGA
    10. Kallen Ballage ASU
    11. Mark Walton MIA
    12. Sony Michel UGA
    13. Bo Scarborough ALA
    14. Royce Freeman ORE
    15. LJ Scott MSU

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    And a better defense, and a better running game (don't forget now..Siemian had to deal with a completely green backfield his first year after C.J went down..that's significant), and Brock had 3 years sitting behind PFM (since you like to bring up Siemian learning from PFM for one year...in the practice squad behind Brock by the way..)

Better winning percentage huh? Brock started 7 games...played in 8. The 7 games he started...he went 5-2.

Siemian's first 7 starts in his career.........he went 6-1.

If you want to take away the Bucs game in which he was injured....he went 5-1...then I'll take away the Charger game in 2015 for Brock since he was pulled from that one. So that makes him 4-2.

So 5-1 for Trevor's first 6 games of his career. 4-2 for Brock for his first 6 games of his career. Now, who has a better winning percentage?

Higher TD percentage? Lets go through it again. Brock played in 8 games, started 7..10-6 TD/INT ratio. Siemian first 8 games started/played....10-5 TD/INT ratio..

Completion percentage? 61.8 for Brock in his time out there. Siemian's first 8? 59.7%. Hooray, you got one.

Agenda driven huh? First get your facts in order before you get into it. It's completely ludicrous to compare a FULL season of Siemian to barely a 1/2th played from Brock. You want to talk about agenda driven...that's the biggest case of irony right there.

Our most explosive play? Who cares. We're 1st in punts/Dr (meaning we punt the least), 7th best in 3 and outs, 6th in TD's/Dr, 10th in Pts/RZ (6th in TD's/RZ), 9th in yds/Dr, 10th in pts/DR, 4th in plays/Dr, 7th in TOP/DR, 4th in drive success rate.

We're a top 10 offense. If you want those 80 yard hail marry's or 60 yard spin move, juke left, truck, circle, circle, circle, runs...go play Madden.

Trevor does have 12 20+ yard passing plays which would put him at 7th in the league...but I'm sure that wouldn't constitute as "explosive" or deep ball passing. Also, I probably shouldn't point out that McCoy's scheme isn't exactly throw that **** deep every time either...but I digress.

No agenda here. There is substance that Brock is a horrific deep ball passer and I don't know how it's a false narrative that the only thing Brock has over Trevor is that arm strength. Brock can read defenses better? He can run better? He can evade better? He can lead better? He can get the ball out better?

Perhaps the "sources" that are "impressed" with Brock just like how tall he is.
    Hahahaha yes agenda driven BK. Your fandom of Siemian is Tebow-esque. You can't compare the FINAL games of the season to the FIRST games of the season. At least compare similar games. What did Siemian do against NE? Oh that's right, he mustered 3 whole points in an entire game. Siemian choked worse than Romo ever has at the end of the season last year.

As you have argued countless times, sitting on the bench doesn't mean anything remember? So Brock was a rookie of we use your argument.... Or does that argument only work on Siemian's case? Pick an answer and stick with it please.

As if your bias and unwavering love for Siemian wasn't bad enough, you make up a loss for Brock that never happened lol. That's not a good look for you BK.

You're the one who brought up accuracy because you think about how Brock missed so many deep balls. You were wrong, just admit it.

Right now we are a top 10 offense, sure. And this is where your Siemian fandom blinds you. I NEVER SAID WE WEREN'T. I simply said if we lose again, and Siemian plays like he did last week... People are going to be calling for him to ride the pine. And it's fair to do so at that point.

One thing you fail to realize in your comparison is that Brock never ever had the amount of first team reps that Siemian had. He came in during a blowout when Manning was injured, and didn't get first team reps until the season was half over. He was never able to build chemistry with the offense the way Siemian has.

I'm not even saying that Siemian isn't our best chance to win. I'm simply saying if he plays like he did last week, it's damn fair to question if he is. An offense that musters 16 points while he turns it over twice? No man. That isn't QB play that anyone should be happy with.

Siemian won the right to start fair and square. That doesn't mean he can play like **** and keep starting though.

The Oakland Raiders gashed the Broncos in Oakland last season on the ground to a tune of over 200 yards. While the Raiders still boast one of, if not the best, interior offensive lines in football, Elway made sure to add some major beef to the defensive line in the offseason, specifically Domata Peko. If Peko wins his matchup Sunday, the Broncos' number 1 ranked run defense may be able to atone for last season's disheartening week 9 game.

https://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Articl...Raid-108162626

Breaking out the Manning jersey for the first time this year. Sharpe didn't fare so well last Sunday. No Crabby Patty for Oakland, which is ultimate a good thing. Little disappointed we won't see any Talib interactions with him though. Go Broncos!

So many injuries today. Hopefully we make it through this game healthy.

Welp, buffalo beat Atlanta. No Julio but still their d was swarming!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wow siemian has to get rid of the ball faster

Awful start to the game.

Nice 3 and out by the defense.

I would love to actually watch this game if ****IN CBS PUT IT ON ALREADY. WHO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THE JAGS AND JETS.

I think siemian under threw that ball no matter what romo says.

Nice throw by Siemian there.... Scary as hell, but nice lol

lol did he miss or did he throw up a jump ball.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast