Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    They are saying he just needs rest but im not buying it, its going to be keenum for the rest of the year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

We will likely never know the true answer lol. A bone bruise can take several weeks even months to heal if that is truly what it is. I just don't believe that but I'm just a PC doc lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Hilarious parody song written about Keenum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=m4ZtuZQsXh8
    Amazing haha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    They are saying he just needs rest but im not buying it, its going to be keenum for the rest of the year.

Nah, if Bradford is done for the year (which I'm worried about but not convinced of) Bridgewater would likely start over Keenum when he's ready.

Teddy "Throwsevelt" Bridgewater

Nah, if Bradford is done for the year (which I'm worried about but not convinced of) Bridgewater would likely start over Keenum when he's ready.
    I disagree, not if we are still winning..

Honest question:
    What do the Lions represent that the Bucs don't?

I feel like the Bucs have a similar defense and a slightly better offense when all things are going right. Bucs have a deeper passing attack and I would say Stafford and Winston are different but about the same end value. I just don't see where people are coming up with this idea that the Lions are this juggernaut no ones talking about. There 2-1 against 2 bad teams and another team (Falcons) I'm not convinced is all that good this year either. I think we match up well against them. I'm going to stick with my original guess, we win by 2 scores at home.
    To be completely honest I just don't see all the hype around Winston and that Buccs team. Winston is extremely inconsistent and takes far too many unnecessary risks with the football. Evans is a great player but Jackson is as overrated as they come. They don't have a running game that scares anybody. The defense has a lot of talent but let's remember they were without their top corner Brent Grimes (PFF's #1 corner last year), Kwon Alexander, Lavonte David went down early in the 2nd quarter as well as Gerald Mccoy getting injured. Basically their whole defense was either ravaged with injuries or had the flu.

Matt Stafford and this Lions team will be a MUCH bigger challenge on Sunday. I don't think Winston is in the tier of quarterbacks that Stafford is in. This should be a really close game!

I disagree, not if we are still winning..

Well winning and Case is performing at above average play.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Well winning and Case is performing at above average play.
    He is not going to have to perform above average to keep his job as long as they are winning, he is competing against a average qb who hasnt played in a year and a half.

He is not going to have to perform above average to keep his job as long as they are winning, he is competing against a average qb who hasnt played in a year and a half.

When healthy, Teddy Bridgewater is a far superior player compared to Case Keenum. That same horrible offensive line that almost got Bradford killed last year, Teddy went 11-5 with and took to a should have been playoff victory on the road in Seattle. The kid can play at a much higher level than a career backup in Keenum. That's just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    When healthy, Teddy Bridgewater is a far superior player compared to Case Keenum. That same horrible offensive line that almost got Bradford killed last year, Teddy went 11-5 with and took to a should have been playoff victory on the road in Seattle. The kid can play at a much higher level than a career backup in Keenum. That's just my opinion though.
    Not even debatable that Teddy is better. However, there is some concern with that much of a layoff as to how much he can really come in and be game ready. Lets hope we don't have to find out lol.

That game was at home by the way.

I respect your opinion but there is no way in hell that if Case is playing at best average that they will stick with him if Teddy is truly ready. Case has been in the league for 6 years now and has proven to never be anything more than an average player.

Teddy has proven to be an above average player to good player. Depending on what you want to look at for advanced stats which both ESPN Total QBR and PFF are subjective.

But if Case plays above average to good then yes we'll stick with him.

It's also not fair to judge Teddy on past stats because it was truly the offense we were playing in. That was an offense strictly ran thru AP. Also throw in the fact that he did not have the OL or WR options we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim Tubby View Post
    If Teddy does come back during the season and Sam is out for the rest of the year, the battle for the starting QB position will happen in practice. If the Vikes are winning and Case is playing at a high level, I think we would stick with Keenum even if Teddy is 100% healthy.
    Agreed but practice time during the season is very limited. But we do have a bye in week 9.

If Teddy does come back during the season and Sam is out for the rest of the year, the battle for the starting QB position will happen in practice. If the Vikes are winning and Case is playing at a high level, I think we would stick with Keenum even if Teddy is 100% healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Not even debatable that Teddy is better. However, there is some concern with that much of a layoff as to how much he can really come in and be game ready. Lets hope we don't have to find out lol.

That game was at home by the way.
    Good call. Just the thought of that ugly University of Minnesota field made me think we weren't at home haha!

I remember going into week 17 against the packers that year thinking "screw the division, lets lose this game and go play Washington"

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast