Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    3 100.00%
  • New York Giants

    0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 35
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,698
    Can't get 1 yard. So dick of these idiots running a toss when they need 1 yard. We lose 2 yards every time. Losing out on that TD better not cost us this game

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,415
    1. Everybody who wanted to move Marpet to Center needs to seriously reflect on that stupid ****.

    Great blocker but he can't snap for ****, its killed 3 or 4 drives this week and last week. They're not bad, they're awful.

    2. Folk is killing us, 6 point lead and he's left 7 points on the board. Will be really tough to deal with if we lose this game because of him.

    2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    Ready For War


    My Lavonte David PC

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    1. Everybody who wanted to move Marpet to Center needs to seriously reflect on that stupid ****.

    Great blocker but he can't snap for ****, its killed 3 or 4 drives this week and last week. They're not bad, they're awful.

    2. Folk is killing us, 6 point lead and he's left 7 points on the board. Will be really tough to deal with if we lose this game because of him.
    I've lost faith in Folk and I hope we move on from him. We'd still have the lead if it wasn't for him.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,415
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    I've lost faith in Folk and I hope we move on from him. We'd still have the lead if it wasn't for him.
    You have faith in who that is on the street? I'm not happy with Folk and won't shed a tear if he's gone but what if the next guy does the same thing.

    You have to find an upgrade, not just a body to trot out there.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    You have faith in who that is on the street? I'm not happy with Folk and won't shed a tear if he's gone but what if the next guy does the same thing.

    You have to find an upgrade, not just a body to trot out there.
    His replacement will be found in the offseason. The only thing is kickers aren't that hard to find on the street like other positions but it probably won't happen during the season

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,415
    Down 1, need a Folk FG to win.

    I hate these situations, so nerve wracking.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,698
    Lot of stuff to get better at, but glad Jameis was able to lead offense to a W

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Great hard fought win

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    420
    Good win although a little frustrating. Winston needs to get that deep ball corrected. Defense played much better than last week. Kendall Beckwith is playing fantastic. GMAC is kicking *** as usual. I hope we break Brady in half.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Good win although a little frustrating. Winston needs to get that deep ball corrected. Defense played much better than last week. Kendall Beckwith is playing fantastic. GMAC is kicking *** as usual. I hope we break Brady in half.
    Brady has 1399 yards, 4 TD 0 INT through 4 games and we have 1 sack as a team through 3 games, going to be tough.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Brady has 1399 yards, 4 TD 0 INT through 4 games and we have 1 sack as a team through 3 games, going to be tough.
    We don't need to get sacks to break him. We just need to hit him enough times. I think GMAC + Ayers + Spence can do that. We can definitely win with how the Pats D played today.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Brady has 1399 yards, 4 TD 0 INT through 4 games and we have 1 sack as a team through 3 games, going to be tough.
    So you're saying there's chance lol

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Fairfax, VA
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    So you're saying there's chance lol
    That's the spirit.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,769
    Tough hard fought win against a desperate team. Marpet is definitely having trouble with his snaps but at least we were able to get the run game going. Still waiting for the connection with DJax to happen but I think it will sooner rather than later. Love our TE connection.

    Hargreaves is having a rough start to the season he's been beat pretty badly and often IMO. I have no clue why we're playing so far off all the time. Grimes returned and played like a beast IMO. Pass rush and blitzes need to hit home if we want to beat the Pats.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,415
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Brady has 1399 yards, 4 TD 0 INT through 4 games and we have 1 sack as a team through 3 games, going to be tough.
    Meant 10 TD not 4, pretty crazy stats through 4 games

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •