Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

3 100.00%
  • New York Giants

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Can't get 1 yard. So dick of these idiots running a toss when they need 1 yard. We lose 2 yards every time. Losing out on that TD better not cost us this game

1. Everybody who wanted to move Marpet to Center needs to seriously reflect on that stupid ****.

Great blocker but he can't snap for ****, its killed 3 or 4 drives this week and last week. They're not bad, they're awful.

2. Folk is killing us, 6 point lead and he's left 7 points on the board. Will be really tough to deal with if we lose this game because of him.

2017 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Ready For War

My Lavonte David PC

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    1. Everybody who wanted to move Marpet to Center needs to seriously reflect on that stupid ****.

Great blocker but he can't snap for ****, its killed 3 or 4 drives this week and last week. They're not bad, they're awful.

2. Folk is killing us, 6 point lead and he's left 7 points on the board. Will be really tough to deal with if we lose this game because of him.
    I've lost faith in Folk and I hope we move on from him. We'd still have the lead if it wasn't for him.

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    I've lost faith in Folk and I hope we move on from him. We'd still have the lead if it wasn't for him.
    You have faith in who that is on the street? I'm not happy with Folk and won't shed a tear if he's gone but what if the next guy does the same thing.

You have to find an upgrade, not just a body to trot out there.

You have faith in who that is on the street? I'm not happy with Folk and won't shed a tear if he's gone but what if the next guy does the same thing.

You have to find an upgrade, not just a body to trot out there.
    His replacement will be found in the offseason. The only thing is kickers aren't that hard to find on the street like other positions but it probably won't happen during the season

Down 1, need a Folk FG to win.

I hate these situations, so nerve wracking.

Lot of stuff to get better at, but glad Jameis was able to lead offense to a W

Great hard fought win

Good win although a little frustrating. Winston needs to get that deep ball corrected. Defense played much better than last week. Kendall Beckwith is playing fantastic. GMAC is kicking *** as usual. I hope we break Brady in half.

Quote Originally Posted by Strategist View Post
    Good win although a little frustrating. Winston needs to get that deep ball corrected. Defense played much better than last week. Kendall Beckwith is playing fantastic. GMAC is kicking *** as usual. I hope we break Brady in half.
    Brady has 1399 yards, 4 TD 0 INT through 4 games and we have 1 sack as a team through 3 games, going to be tough.

Brady has 1399 yards, 4 TD 0 INT through 4 games and we have 1 sack as a team through 3 games, going to be tough.
    We don't need to get sacks to break him. We just need to hit him enough times. I think GMAC + Ayers + Spence can do that. We can definitely win with how the Pats D played today.

So you're saying there's chance lol

Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    So you're saying there's chance lol
    That's the spirit.

Tough hard fought win against a desperate team. Marpet is definitely having trouble with his snaps but at least we were able to get the run game going. Still waiting for the connection with DJax to happen but I think it will sooner rather than later. Love our TE connection.

Hargreaves is having a rough start to the season he's been beat pretty badly and often IMO. I have no clue why we're playing so far off all the time. Grimes returned and played like a beast IMO. Pass rush and blitzes need to hit home if we want to beat the Pats.

Meant 10 TD not 4, pretty crazy stats through 4 games

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast