Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,576 to 1,585 of 1585
    Itíll depend on the workouts Bamba and Young have. If they blow away teams, they can definitely be drafted in the top 6, leaving MPJ available for us at 7.

Iíd also put MPJ over JJJ if you could guarantee me MPJ would be healthy. But since you canít guarantee that, itís a little blurry. The medicals on porter, which obviously none of us have, will be huge.

So we need Porter and his crew to basically refuse to workout for any team besides the bulls. I believe he could actually force his way onto the bulls because itíll be two teams he would realistically have to deny. So does he want to play in Chicago rather than Dallas or Orlando? Disney World would be fun but they already have two guys at both spots he play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as we don't anything crazy like trying to trade up. You can't rush a rebuild, besides we are looking real good this early in the game. Take Mikal, who remind me of Deng alittle, and take a chance on Anfernee Simons or better let Mitchell Robinson. I don't think Zhaire Smith will be there for us.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Iíd also put MPJ over JJJ if you could guarantee me MPJ would be healthy. But since you canít guarantee that, itís a little blurry. The medicals on porter, which obviously none of us have, will be huge.
    Thats the thing though. I agree healthy porter is probably a top 5 pick. I would put hin right there with JJJ or maybe even above pending how well he had played. But lack of game good game tape and and health questions 9x out of 10 take Jackson over him. Thats why to me he is the clear cut #4 right now. Outside of Ayton Doncic and Bagley there is not a better prospect out there as complete as him IMO.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Side question. Is there a reason sudenly Bamba seems to be rising???? I see some od you locking him in at the mavs but i am not sure i see it. We had the debate B4 about Mo and how nba centers are dying wings being more important and his offense being awful so what makes people think he will be sure fire that high. (Though i supose a team could surely fall in love with his physical traits and potential)

Bomba could potentially provide a Gobert like boost to team defense, with a longer wingspan. Much harder to find talented 7'+ players than 6'3 to 6'7. Watching Joel Embid and Cousins, Gobert, big men can still be hugely impactful. And his jumpshot looks promising as well, especially considering his age.
    Last edited by infinity2152; 05-16-2018 at 01:38 AM.

Iíd love porter at 7 and then get Mitchell Robinson however we need to