Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 100 of 106 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1585
  1. #1486
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    43,038

  2. #1487
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    734
    2 days till the lotto. 2 days till the bulls get a top 3 pick
    Last edited by Farty Farts; 05-13-2018 at 05:32 PM.

  3. #1488
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    43,038

  4. #1489
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    I知 sooooo NERVOUS [emoji51]. I want a top 3 pick so bad! Tired of being mediocre. If we win the #1 pick and Phx or Griz get #2 we can swap that for future assets and still get Ayton. Phx new coach, coached Doncic and they値l more than likely select Luka and go after capela or Jordan. We can swap with them and get their 2nd first round pick


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #1490
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    24,048
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I知 sooooo NERVOUS [emoji51]. I want a top 3 pick so bad! Tired of being mediocre. If we win the #1 pick and Phx or Griz get #2 we can swap that for future assets and still get Ayton. Phx new coach, coached Doncic and they値l more than likely select Luka and go after capela or Jordan. We can swap with them and get their 2nd first round pick


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where is Luka going to play when they have Booker and Josh Jackson

  6. #1491
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    17,925
    Pg?

  7. #1492
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    5,169
    Suns are going to take Ayton if they get 1. They have a good young SG and a good young SF. I think C is more pressing than PG for them.

    I see the rolling out:

    Payton/Booker/Jackson/Bender/Ayton

    Booker Jackson Bender Ayton are all under 22. They have like 3/4 years to find a PG for that group. They also have trade assets in Warren and Chriss. I'd love to have that young core to work with.

  8. #1493
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    734
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    I知 sooooo NERVOUS [emoji51]. I want a top 3 pick so bad! Tired of being mediocre. If we win the #1 pick and Phx or Griz get #2 we can swap that for future assets and still get Ayton. Phx new coach, coached Doncic and they値l more than likely select Luka and go after capela or Jordan. We can swap with them and get their 2nd first round pick


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    we really dont need Ayton. Wouldnt be mad taking him but id rather take Doncic #1 or trade back and get porter in the top 3/4. What Boston did last year with Tatum. They were taking Tatum all along, but got him and then some by not showing their hand. i'd love to get #1 or just a spot ahead of the mavs/ suns/hawks and let them come up even a spot for who they want and still get Porter here.

  9. #1494
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    734

    i hate that twitter name/handle. ball is life....no its not and thats part of the problems with society today. everyone has a dream of being something they are not. something like 1% if that of the population is actually going to be a pro athlete. find what you're good at........sorry for the rant. **** just grinds my gears.

  10. #1495
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    17,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    we really dont need Ayton. Wouldnt be mad taking him but id rather take Doncic #1 or trade back and get porter in the top 3/4. What Boston did last year with Tatum. They were taking Tatum all along, but got him and then some by not showing their hand. i'd love to get #1 or just a spot ahead of the mavs/ suns/hawks and let them come up even a spot for who they want and still get Porter here.
    Boston actually completely showed their hand. Ainge said before the draft that the guy they would pick #1, would probably be there at #3. That basically eliminated Fultz as he was the consensus top pick. Ainge basically all but told the league he wasn't planning on drafting Markelle.

  11. #1496
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    43,038

  12. #1497
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    734
    its a guard/wing oriented league. its almost completely an iso league now. if you can get porter/doncic you do it. im fine with luka playing point forward on offense for us. while ayton may be the most talented player in the draft he wont be the best when its all said and done...maybe not even top 3 from his class. maybe a coach like steven or snyder could make it work but defensively with all the switches it would be a nightmare vs teams that have four ball handlers.

  13. #1498
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    its a guard/wing oriented league. its almost completely an iso league now.
    Not really. Its perimeter oriented, but far less ISO heavy than the 90s, early 00s, late 00s, and heck even 5 years ago



  14. #1499
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    5,169
    The Warriors def aren稚 an ISO team, they値l take some quick shots with Steph, Klay, KD because they can, but they use that to open up passes for wide open baskets

  15. #1500
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    23,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Not really. Its perimeter oriented, but far less ISO heavy than the 90s, early 00s, late 00s, and heck even 5 years ago
    Agreed. The truly ISO heavy players just don稚 make it in the league anymore because they stop offensive systems. Guys like Harden and Butler are the exception nowadays.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •