Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    I think Ayton is way ahead on offense and still ahead of Bamba on D. I saw a video of Bamba working on his all around game to model after Embiid, it was like a half and half to show his progress comparing to Embiids.
    I'd argue Bamba is better than Ayton on D moreso than Ayton is better than Bamba on O.

"Sixers fans... get excited!" - Drew Hanlen

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ayton is not ahead of Bamba on defense.
    watched both a good bit this year and i think so.
    2018 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
    WE ALL WE NEED. WE ALL WE GOT.

Quote Originally Posted by godunkadunk8 View Post
    I'd argue Bamba is better than Ayton on D moreso than Ayton is better than Bamba on O.
    This and the stats support it. Bamba is better on defense than Ayton. And Bamba’s ceiling on defense is higher too. His standing reach is 9’7” and he can actually jump. He’ll block shots with never jumping.

PROCESSING

watched both a good bit this year and i think so.
    I don’t buy into your “I watch games” with how often you are wrong on players.

PROCESSING

I don’t know if Bamba is a lock for top 3, but probably top 5. Both he and Ayton have the highest upsides in the draft. But after Ayton likely going 1 (deservedly so) - Doncic, Bagley, and a few others have a good chance to remain ahead of him.

Sacramento at 2 is such a wildcard. They could use a backcourt mate to Fox like Doncic. Their frontcourt sucks so much they could use a Bagley or Bamba like player. Imagine a Bamba/Fox pick and roll with Boggy and Buddy giving them space. Bagley makes sense because if he gets a handle he can be great.

PROCESSING

I don’t buy into your “I watch games” with how often you are wrong on players.
    not as wrong as anyone else on here, we aint scouts homie. Ayton is as imposing as they come and didnt even try at Zona. Its not a knock on Bamba (who played for one of the best defensive coaches in the NCAA) to place him below Ayton, there is a reason Ayton is widely regarded as the top pick and Bamba isnt.

Sacramento at 2 is such a wildcard. They could use a backcourt mate to Fox like Doncic. Their frontcourt sucks so much they could use a Bagley or Bamba like player. Imagine a Bamba/Fox pick and roll with Boggy and Buddy giving them space. Bagley makes sense because if he gets a handle he can be great.
    If they believe in Giles and hes healthy i think theyd prob pass on Bagley but Kings can take anyone short of a point guard for the most part but its Vlade so you never know.

not as wrong as anyone else on here, we aint scouts homie. Ayton is as imposing as they come and didnt even try at Zona. Its not a knock on Bamba (who played for one of the best defensive coaches in the NCAA) to place him below Ayton, there is a reason Ayton is widely regarded as the top pick and Bamba isnt.
    You've used the 'didn't even try' before.

Ayton is regarded as the top pick because he's far better offensively and his defense isn't terrible. I saw someone comp him as a slightly bigger KAT. I think I agree with that.

Bamba has a chance to be more Motumbo like with better man defense and better offense.

You can't go wrong with either one but Bamba is certainly projecting to be the better defender right now.

PROCESSING

If they believe in Giles and hes healthy i think theyd prob pass on Bagley but Kings can take anyone short of a point guard for the most part but its Vlade so you never know.
    I think they need bagley.

you watched Ayton, right? dude was bored, just like Simmons was but just that talented he still out up great numbers. Hopefully for his own sake its not a lack of motor and determination like its been with Okafor.

Quote Originally Posted by MylesKong View Post
    I think they need bagley.
    they need everything lol. they need to hit on a star in the worst way but not until 2020 so we can have the shot at 1 next year.

they need everything lol. they need to hit on a star in the worst way but not until 2020 so we can have the shot at 1 next year.
    I'd rather a minimal chance at #1. Means Boston has a lesser chance of picking towards the top of the draft.

"Sixers fans... get excited!" - Drew Hanlen

Yes I watched a ton of Ayton. He can play defense but does he want to.

PROCESSING

PROCESSING

Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast