Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,863
    Stunner, you should embed those tweets into the posts so it's easier to view online. All you have to do is put: ["tweet"] THEN THE NUMBERS AT THE END OF THE TWEET URL[/"tweet] but don't use the quotation marks around tweet.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    24,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Stunner, you should embed those tweets into the posts so it's easier to view online. All you have to do is put: ["tweet"] THEN THE NUMBERS AT THE END OF THE TWEET URL[/"tweet] but don't use the quotation marks around tweet.
    Ill defend stunner here.

    Alot of people on here use some tapatalk app. And embedding does not work on the app. Essentially it makes it so you cant see them. (From what i understand).

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    This may be a really dumb question but what’s tapatalk?? I hear it a lot on here

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,863
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
    This may be a really dumb question but what’s tapatalk?? I hear it a lot on here
    It's an app you can get on iOS or on android, it has access to a lot of forums, of which PSD is one.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Ill defend stunner here.

    Alot of people on here use some tapatalk app. And embedding does not work on the app. Essentially it makes it so you cant see them. (From what i understand).
    It looks like it works fine on my tapatalk. One nice thing of tapatalk is it automatically embeds the tweet so you can see it with just the URL but when viewing the forum online you can't see it unless it's done using the [tweet] brackets. It's really not that hard to do...

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    24,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    It looks like it works fine on my tapatalk. One nice thing of tapatalk is it automatically embeds the tweet so you can see it with just the URL but when viewing the forum online you can't see it unless it's done using the [tweet] brackets. It's really not that hard to do...
    I don't use TAP though i may at some point. I hated the old PSD app and have been using online since. But since i am on my phone 90% of the time now maybe i shold give tap a shot. But as i understand if you throw on the brakets. You won't see it on tap correctly. But will through the website. If you dont throw the brakets on. Its vice versa.

    Its a debate that obviously depends on which you use and both sides have the same argument to be had that either way its an inconvience to them. No matter what its up to the poster so just do what you want. It would be nice if they both worked the same way but as for now its not the case.

    From what i see though consensus is tapa has some sort of majority and so its likely to stay that way. My gut tells me its easier for a person online to click if then a person on TAP to get it out of its brakets to look it up.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-26-2017 at 10:40 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I don't use TAP though i may at some point. I hated the old PSD app and have been using online since. But since i am on my phone 90% of the time now maybe i shold give tap a shot. But as i understand if you throw on the brakets. You won't see it on tap correctly. But will through the website. If you dont throw the brakets on. Its vice versa.

    Its a debate that obviously depends on which you use and both sides have the same argument to be had that either way its an inconvience to them. No matter what its up to the poster so just do what you want. It would be nice if they both worked the same way but as for now its not the case.

    From what i see though consensus is tapa has some sort of majority and so its likely to stay that way. My gut tells me its easier for a person online to click if then a person on TAP to get it out of its brakets to look it up.
    If that was the case I'd agree, but it's not true. I use tapatalk and online and using the brackets for the tweet does not mess up the view in tapatalk. I just re-checked to make sure, and as I said it works in both tapatalk and in the browser for PSD.

    I think tapatalk is pretty nice. It's a bit more cumbersome at first but once you set your forums that you view regularly then it's pretty easy.

    In any case, and to be clear, using the brackets for the tweet code here works just fine for both tapatalk and here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •