Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1383
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Who called Trump a "mentally deranged dotard"?
    so name calling is bad or good, what are you saying?

you know in the beginning Trump was routinely calling Kim Jong Un names. the other side didn't like that, and criticized Trump for doing that.

that is why I asked, what do people want Trump to do, while including I would like to see some serious answers.

the goal is to get Kim Jong Un and North Korea to denuclearize. this should be something that is bipartisan and everyone should want even those that absolutely hate Trump. so as President of the United States, what is it that Trump should do to get to this goal.

I don't think the name calling was going to help. why would Kim Jong Un want to cooperate when he is being attacked. he is more likely to want to cooperate if he was being treated better.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm clueless? sorry no. you said "getting nothing in return" and I just showed that you were wrong.
    there is nothing that you could say to counter that. you said nothing in return, when Trump has received something.
    It's nothing dude. What he got in return is worth nothing.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    It's nothing dude. What he got in return is worth nothing.
    that someone could say this just shows that they are clueless. the remains of dead soldiers and hostages being released is not nothing.
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    that someone could say this just shows that they are clueless. the remains of dead soldiers and hostages being released is not nothing.
    It's not even close to anything he said would happen or he would do. He failed. He's a failure.

The President of the United States of America is a failure, not the guy that's been crying about him nonstop on a sports forum for years?

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The President of the United States of America is a failure, not the guy that's been crying about him nonstop on a sports forum for years?
    Could I ask you to challenge the Herculean task of connecting column a to column b?

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    It's not even close to anything he said would happen or he would do. He failed. He's a failure.
    not surprising you don't know what you are talking about.

this is about what Walter_White said, pay attention.

Trump has done nothing but give concessions to NK while getting nothing in return. We can start with that.
    I flat out proved that WW was wrong.

these are not nothing.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/korean-...ay-2018-07-27/
    North Korea hands over remains of Korean War soldiers to U.S.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/10/u...es-pompeo.html
    Trump Greets 3 American Detainees Freed From North Korea
    I would hope that people can drop the bipartisan hate and actually be smart enough to acknowledge that there has been something valuable to America that Trump got in return from North Korea.

Just because you are brain dead doesn't mean the rest of us are.
    "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-JFK

Just because you are brain dead doesn't mean the rest of us are.
    you literally said the word nothing. clearly it was more than nothing, and anyone with basic reading and understanding should be able to see that.

-JFK

What! No!

I've said all along this is a process. I'm surprised North Korea hasn't done this sooner.

Flaccid Donald strikes again

-JFK

Any action the US takes should be to isolate North Korea and not acknowledge them as a legitimate state actor.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I know I can be simple about things, but I would treat N.Korea like any punk one had to deal with in high school. Ignore them, let them do as they please unless it affects me or mines. But I would be upfront and tell them, do something stupid and I will beat the hell out them and they best hope someone is there to get me off them. I would risk a war with China keeping that promise when N.Korea step out of line. If we don't take a hard line, then everyone will be punking us out.

These types of dictators can't be talked to. Constant threats don't work, so why do it?

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 428290919293 LastLast