Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Kim wants all the troops gone. He also wants the US to denuke also

Do you think thatís a good idea?
    Yes, I don't see any reason for the US to stay in Korea. ROK is a grown up country that is perfectly able to take care of themselves without US help. The cost of staying there far outweighs the value of having a toe hold next to China.

Let the DPRK be China's problem. They've mostly propped up the DPRK to keep the US off the China border. We leave and let China worry about Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Kim wants all the troops gone. He also wants the US to denuke also

Do you think thatís a good idea?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Has about as much chance of happening as NK denuking. Its a fair request from the leader of a sovereign nation. Heís been recognized as such.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Who gets his propaganda from the North Korean state news agency. Yeah...sounds like you.

Post that crap at will. Just don't give anyone else **** for the sources they post ever again.
    Well, this certainly aged well lol

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Well, this certainly aged well lol
    Yea going after Reuters credibility is not usually going to end well. They arenít like Fox News or MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So does Trump take the blame for NK pulling out of this meeting with SK then? In your logic stream, he should.
    if South Korean President Moon wants to blame Trump then I could be willing to listen on that assumption. until then you shouldn't speculate.

I haven't heard everything Bolton said, but the one thing I heard was completely idiotic. Bolton said something about what happened with Libya as if that was the game plan with North Korea, which was stupid. of course I would expect Kim Jong Un to be offended at that and be skeptical.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if South Korean President Moon wants to blame Trump then I could be willing to listen on that assumption. until then you shouldn't speculate.

I haven't heard everything Bolton said, but the one thing I heard was completely idiotic. Bolton said something about what happened with Libya as if that was the game plan with North Korea, which was stupid. of course I would expect Kim Jong Un to be offended at that and be skeptical.
    And Bolton speaks for trump.

The best people....only the best people.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    Yes, I don't see any reason for the US to stay in Korea. ROK is a grown up country that is perfectly able to take care of themselves without US help. The cost of staying there far outweighs the value of having a toe hold next to China.

Let the DPRK be China's problem. They've mostly propped up the DPRK to keep the US off the China border. We leave and let China worry about Kim.
    US bases in SK and Japan are also there to make sure there's a deterrent to China from invading Taiwan.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    US bases in SK and Japan are also there to make sure there's a deterrent to China from invading Taiwan.
    Might that be a poor allocation of resources? After all, it is 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Might that be a poor allocation of resources? After all, it is 2018.
    Ukraine probably would've liked a deterrent near Crimea

After the Kush solves the Middle East problem he will get right to work on the Korean Peninsula. Such amazing accomplishments for a guy who doesnt have a job title and had his security clearance revoked

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    After the Kush solves the Middle East problem he will get right to work on the Korean Peninsula. Such amazing accomplishments for a guy who doesnt have a job title and had his security clearance revoked
    His clearance had to go once he went after the lizard deep state.

North Korea, Kim Jong Un, President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    How can you make a deal with trump at this point? His/our word is garbage after Iran. Iíd have liked to see some sort of commitment prior to the dog and pony show, which was where I was with previous administrations. Iím always for talking, but when youíre dealing with a brutal dictator I expect to get some concessions prior to state level talks
    Easy, do what China, Saudi Arabia and Israel did; kiss his ***, roll out some red carpet and heíll do whatever you want.

Schumer just praised him for the Jerusalem embassy move. Guarantee itís to butter him up on DACA, infrastructure or some other deal. Not that he and other est Dems arenít shamefully and blindly supportive of Israel, but heís not gonna praise a GOP president and not get something out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Easy, do what China, Saudi Arabia and Israel did; kiss his ***, roll out some red carpet and heíll do whatever you want.

Schumer just praised him for the Jerusalem embassy move. Guarantee itís to butter him up on DACA, infrastructure or some other deal. Not that he and other est Dems arenít shamefully and blindly supportive of Israel, but heís not gonna praise a GOP president and not get something out of it.

This is true. Straight cash also helps, or loans, or anything that makes him or his family money. Heís done a few 180ís the last few weeks for cash

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    This is true. Straight cash also helps, or loans, or anything that makes him or his family money. Heís done a few 180ís the last few weeks for cash
    China taught an old dog an old trick: roll over.

Page 45 of 83 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast