Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    NK didn’t even cancel yet

You guys are douchebags
    You really need a primer as to how politics and diplomacy work, not that'll it'll do any good, but I'm feeling my inner Florence Nightingale today.

To wit,

It matters not at all whether the talks happen. The fact that Kim is on the world stage threatening to cancel them is what is relevant for him. The fact that he is playing Trump like a violin is icing on the cake.

But, hey, you go ahead and crow about Trump's victory. Just note that it is a Pyrrhic victory at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    You really need a primer as to how politics and diplomacy work, not that'll it'll do any good, but I'm feeling my inner Florence Nightingale today.

To wit,

It matters not at all whether the talks happen. The fact that Kim is on the world stage threatening to cancel them is what is relevant for him. The fact that he is playing Trump like a violin is icing on the cake.

But, hey, you go ahead and crow about Trump's victory. Just note that it is a Pyrrhic victory at best.
    And what do you suppose Trump do with NK? I’ve seen people in here saying he’s trying to start a nuclear War when he goes on twitter mocking him. Then when he’s trying to get NK to come to the negotiating table it’s “he’s getting played” etc

I would love to hear how you guys would handle the NK threat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t do military exercises right by their border, to start.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    I wouldn’t do military exercises right by their border, to start.
    I mean military exercises have been going on for years. This isn’t something unusual

I mean military exercises have been going on for years. This isn’t something unusual

But if you’re trying to change what has been normal, then that wouldn’t be a good argument. Would it?

. . . I would love to hear how you guys would handle the NK threat.
    JMO, but I would go to the ROK government and find out how many US troops they really want to stay in Korea. I would divide that number in half and send home everyone else. The US has bases in Japan, they don't need extra troops in Korea. There is nothing in the DPRK that belongs to me, so I would make the DPRK the ROK's and the Chinese's problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Do you honestly think anything will come of these meetings if they actually do come off? They aren't going to denuclearize just because Trump said that Un wwas gracious. At the very least they are going to want no US Army presence on the peninsula for anything of that magnitude. I can't see any that with Bolton as the NSA, butI could be wrong.
    why should anyone believe the things (related to North Korea) people have said that have been against Trump? it's the left (not literally everyone) and the Liberal media that have said Trump's tough talk was going to lead to nuclear war. that didn't happen. many still refuse to give Trump any credit at all despite South Korean Moon saying Trump deserves credit.
    some are incapable of giving Trump credit on literally anything.
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 05-16-2018 at 06:06 PM.

the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    why should anyone believe the things (related to North Korea) people have said that have been against Trump? it's the left (not literally everyone) and the Liberal media that have said Trump's tough talk was going to lead to nuclear war. that didn't happen. many still refuse to give Trump any credit at all despite South Korean Moon saying Trump deserves credit.
    some are incapable of giving Trump credit on literally anything.
    So does Trump take the blame for NK pulling out of this meeting with SK then? In your logic stream, he should.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So does Trump take the blame for NK pulling out of this meeting with SK then? In your logic stream, he should.
    Now he’ll tell you trumps an imbecile and there is no way he could have known.

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Now he’ll tell you trumps an imbecile and there is no way he could have known.
    He would never call Dear Leader an imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    He would never call Dear Leader an imbecile.
    Of course not with those words, you have meander your way there.

And what do you suppose Trump do with NK? I’ve seen people in here saying he’s trying to start a nuclear War when he goes on twitter mocking him. Then when he’s trying to get NK to come to the negotiating table it’s “he’s getting played” etc

I would love to hear how you guys would handle the NK threat

I agree, the hypocrisy on the Dem side with this is annoying and they lose credibility in the overall partisan fight because of it.

I hope he sticks with the plan with Moon and works something out. Bolton is bound to **** the whole thing up though.

I hope he gets a deal done with NK, I hope it stands, I hope all 3 leaders get the Nobel prize for it and I hope that would encourage them to work on more initiatives that denuclearize nations and get people working across borders.

The way the whole Iran and Israel stuff is playing out right now has me doubting Trump's bigger picture commitment to that though. And the Bolton factor in there is disturbing.

I don't like Michael Bolton's music, either, while we're talking about ****ty Boltons.

Ramsay was a bad one too.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    I agree, the hypocrisy on the Dem side with this is annoying and they lose credibility in the overall partisan fight because of it.

I hope he sticks with the plan with Moon and works something out. Bolton is bound to **** the whole thing up though.

I hope he gets a deal done with NK, I hope it stands, I hope all 3 leaders get the Nobel prize for it and I hope that would encourage them to work on more initiatives that denuclearize nations and get people working across borders.

The way the whole Iran and Israel stuff is playing out right now has me doubting Trump's bigger picture commitment to that though. And the Bolton factor in there is disturbing.
    How can you make a deal with trump at this point? His/our word is garbage after Iran. I’d have liked to see some sort of commitment prior to the dog and pony show, which was where I was with previous administrations. I’m always for talking, but when you’re dealing with a brutal dictator I expect to get some concessions prior to state level talks

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan View Post
    JMO, but I would go to the ROK government and find out how many US troops they really want to stay in Korea. I would divide that number in half and send home everyone else. The US has bases in Japan, they don't need extra troops in Korea. There is nothing in the DPRK that belongs to me, so I would make the DPRK the ROK's and the Chinese's problem.
    Kim wants all the troops gone. He also wants the US to denuke also

Do you think that’s a good idea?

Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast