Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    North Korea always acts like this when the South and US do their military drills

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    North Korea always acts like this when the South and US do their military drills

Theyíve gotten the bulk of what they want. Good way to get out without any commitments

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Theyíve gotten the bulk of what they want. Good way to get out without any commitments
    Can you explain what they actually got?

Can you explain what they actually got?
    They (North Korea) got nothing. He (Kim) got exactly what he wanted.

I know it may be hard for those of us who live under the illusion that we actually have any substantive influence on what our government is and does, but in this case the dictator showed the world once again that he is in total control.

Furthermore, he wanted the world to know that he can (and will) change his mind on a whim or a pretext.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Who gets his propaganda from the North Korean state news agency. Yeah...sounds like you.

Post that crap at will. Just don't give anyone else **** for the sources they post ever again.
    And where are you getting your Korea news? On the ground? From South Korea? Please brother...

Un's done a good job of projecting himself on the level of real international leaders. Good optics.
    Anthony Mantha Breakout 16-17

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    They (North Korea) got nothing. He (Kim) got exactly what he wanted.

I know it may be hard for those of us who live under the illusion that we actually have any substantive influence on what our government is and does, but in this case the dictator showed the world once again that he is in total control.

Furthermore, he wanted the world to know that he can (and will) change his mind on a whim or a pretext.
    Yep. Additionally a few weeks of being treated like a real leader, further legitimization, a fun Olympic media show, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Yup.
    , with the world watching, successfully launch a missile that can reach here, So much for the policy of containment.

With the world watching, successfully exploded a nuke, something we didn't want to see. Imagine if Iran had done this.

Thumb their nose at the US and kept testing even when Trump threaten Fire and Fury, which never happen

First N. Korea leader to step foot into South Korea without concessions on his part. Man, it's like Israel getting us to move our embassy without giving nothing in return. Un must have read the Art of the Deal.

Went to the Olympic under a combine flag with South Korea. That is a big statement.

Got a sitting american president to agree to a Summit, which never happen before. He made the big boy table. And now looks like he is going to cancel.

He had a very good year, he is now in the nuclear club.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 11:18 AM.

Anybody game to list what Trump has accomplish in that region, that saw the N.Korean gain Nuke capability and a inter-continental missile system.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-16-2018 at 11:19 AM.

So is that a "No" for Nobel Peace Prize?

NK didnít even cancel yet

You guys are douchebags

You guys are douchebags

A douchebag is someone who mocks and threatens people then is all like "look how peaceful I am"

Oh and **** you

Need a Brewer typical response in there.

Brewer loves his foam finger politics
    Last edited by Ezekial; 05-16-2018 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Un's done a good job of projecting himself on the level of real international leaders. Good optics.
    He finally got a leader whose ego will allow him to be manipulated into something no US president should do. But now he might actually be saved from presenting Kim as a real world leader to his people and around the globe.

You guys are douchebags

Do you honestly think anything will come of these meetings if they actually do come off? They aren't going to denuclearize just because Trump said that Un wwas gracious. At the very least they are going to want no US Army presence on the peninsula for anything of that magnitude. I can't see any that with Bolton as the NSA, butI could be wrong.

You guys are douchebags

So you think withdrawal from the meeting is coming? I think he will stay to get what he wants and then back out. Trump canít take back meeting with the rogue regime. Once Kim gets pictures and disseminates them, he has achieved his goal. Denuclearization isnít going to happen without a massive paradigm shift within NK.

Page 43 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast