Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1233
    I enjoyed him lobbying for a trump building in NK, thought it presidential. Never mind that NK already has a sizeable holiday income from Chinese tourists.

Sounds like NK state TV is currently saying that Trump agreed to removal of sanctions. While I don't believe this, it shows exactly who we are dealing with.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Sounds like NK state TV is currently saying that Trump agreed to removal of sanctions. While I don't believe this, it shows exactly who we are dealing with.
    Wow! Kim Jong Un played him like a fiddle. Unbelievable. Trump is clueless and mentally unfit for office.

This by the editor-in-chief (Robert Scheer) of the most “left-wing” news site I know of (truthdig):

“President Trump gave peace a chance like few presidents before him, and if his critics cannot respect that fact, shame on them. What he and the hawks around him have done is as profound a shift in U.S. foreign policy as it is unexpected in its departure from an America-centric view of the world.

At the heart of this bold initiative is an openness to the wisdom and concerns of other nations, beginning with the government of South Korea but including most definitely the insights of the leaders of neighboring China, Russia and Japan. It is a break with the demonization of the North Korean enemy in the spirit of Richard Nixon’s opening to Communist China, which effectively ended the Cold War.”

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/a-...orld-politics/

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    This by the editor-in-chief (Robert Scheer) of the most “left-wing” news site I know of (truthdig):

“President Trump gave peace a chance like few presidents before him, and if his critics cannot respect that fact, shame on them. What he and the hawks around him have done is as profound a shift in U.S. foreign policy as it is unexpected in its departure from an America-centric view of the world.

At the heart of this bold initiative is an openness to the wisdom and concerns of other nations, beginning with the government of South Korea but including most definitely the insights of the leaders of neighboring China, Russia and Japan. It is a break with the demonization of the North Korean enemy in the spirit of Richard Nixon’s opening to Communist China, which effectively ended the Cold War.”

https://www.truthdig.com/articles/a-...orld-politics/
    I have never heard of the website. I've never seen anyone link to it before. Is this satire? Because it reads like it.

People are upset because Trump complimented Kim Jong Un. DT is probably just buttering him up as a negotiation tactic.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    People are upset because Trump complimented Kim Jong Un. DT is probably just buttering him up as a negotiation tactic.
    Sounds like Un buttered Trump up. That’s why Trump has reportedly removed sanctions AND stopped military exercises in South Korea. And got nothing in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter_White View Post
    I have never heard of the website. I've never seen anyone link to it before. Is this satire? Because it reads like it.
    Far left.

As for The fixation on media bias, doesn’t this confusion go right to the heart of the matter? It is not satire, but seems so because that’s what we’ve come to expect.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Far left.

As for The fixation on media bias, doesn’t this confusion go right to the heart of the matter? It is not satire, but seems so because that’s what we’ve come to expect.
    For a far left site, the editor seems awful sympathetic to war hawks.

"What he and the hawks around him have done is as profound a shift in U.S. foreign policy as it is unexpected in its departure from an America-centric view of the world."

This ludicrous statement is akin to saying white is black.

"What he and the hawks around him have done is as profound a shift in U.S. foreign policy as it is unexpected in its departure from an America-centric view of the world."

Then I suppose you’d have to change your name.

Look, I do not necessarily agree with Scheer — in fact, as I posted earlier, I believe that there are no tangible takeaways from this meeting — but it goes to show that at times the left can go so far that they come out on the right (and vise versa).

Sounds like Un buttered Trump up. That’s why Trump has reportedly removed sanctions AND stopped military exercises in South Korea. And got nothing in return.
    You’re so full of ****

He never agreed to remove sanctions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Take your meds

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    Take your meds
    So you think Trump is departing from an American-centric foreign policy?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    You’re so full of ****

He never agreed to remove sanctions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NK claims he did and Trump hasn't denied it. Either way he's getting played like a fiddle.

Page 69 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast