4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steelers

3 75.00%
  • Steelers

2 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    My gut tells me that this one could get ugly, but I'm gonna give Glennon the benefit of the doubt one more time. If he can even spread the field a little by at least attempting to throw the ball in the intermediate-deep ranges (we have Weaton back, use him) and take some pressure off of Howard, our run game can be dangerous any time (looks like we may also have Long back). If we control the clock, I could see us sticking in the game similarly to week 1. Ultimately however, I see this being another game where our secondary and inconsistent pass rush get exploited. We may contain Bell decently, but I don't see us keeping the Ben-Brown connection in tact. I'm gonna say 35-21 Steelers. It could be even worse if the offense gives another abortion of a performance (looking at you Glennon).
    Im irritated working 15 hours and Glennon is so terrible Im even more irritated. I too am gonna give him one last bennifit of the doubt. A microfiber sized hair sized speck of hope.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    The Bears are going to win a game they are not supposed to, and it wouldn't surprise me if this is that game.

10-6 final. Just cause.
    With all of these injuries I think we may not win a game qb'd by Glennon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

The sad thing is, you may be right. Although if the bears want to tank and get a kings ransom for their pick, Glennon is perfect.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Were we counting on mcbride. I know its frustrating seeing another WR body waived.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    The sad thing is, you may be right. Although if the bears want to tank and get a kings ransom for their pick, Glennon is perfect.
    Yeah, I mean I really want to see Trubisky play, but I'm also okay with trotting Glennon out there as long as possible to both ensure Fox is gone and lock in another very high pick.

I think the injuries are going to keep them from winning many games regardless of who the starting QB is anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Very true, but it wouldn't surprise me if this is the "where the hell did that come from?" performance. I still expect the Bears to lose, and probably ugly but.......who knows.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Yeah, I mean I really want to see Trubisky play, but I'm also okay with trotting Glennon out there as long as possible to both ensure Fox is gone and lock in another very high pick.

I think the injuries are going to keep them from winning many games regardless of who the starting QB is anyway.

Trubs will start week 5. I think that's about as long as they can postpone it.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Trubs will start week 5. I think that's about as long as they can postpone it.
    It's unfortunate because like many people have mentioned I would love to be able to wait until Fox is gone. I just think there won't be a choice.

Also- I was scoffed at for saying this in the recent past- Butt Fumble Sanchez is much better than Glennon (and it's not close, which is astounding)

Sanchez is an average backup at best so I hope nobody takes that as a compliment to him.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

It's unfortunate because like many people have mentioned I would love to be able to wait until Fox is gone. I just think there won't be a choice.

Also- I was scoffed at for saying this in the recent past- Butt Fumble Sanchez is much better than Glennon (and it's not close, which is astounding)

Sanchez is an average backup at best so I hope nobody takes that as a compliment to him.

It was Kyben that did the scoffing. I wouldn't feel too bad if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    It was Kyben that did the scoffing. I wouldn't feel too bad if I were you.

Sanchez vs glennon. Its about as bad as hillary vs trump. Take your side but both really suck ***.

At least most agree the 3rd party candidate should take over in this case. We just all feel worried about the situation we are throwing hin into

If we can get our interior line back with sitton and long. And wheaton and wright can stay healthy. Im ready to throw hin in. Though. I don't really know if i expect anyone not to get injured at this point. That's just bee. Th . case since last season
    Last edited by Kyben36; 09-23-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Anyone else realize we only have 4 active receivers. Are we gonna start playing TEs and RB out there if somebosy goes down

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Anyone else realize we only have 4 active receivers. Are we gonna start playing TEs and RB out there if somebosy goes down
    Yes because they have shown they see Cohen just as much of a WR as a RB. I'm fine with it id rather see the TEs out there especially Shaheen he needs to play a lot.

As GB said, Cohen is pretty much a receiver. He leads the team in targets and has played 52 snaps as a receiver compared to only 12 as a RB. He's not a guy you're ever going to hand it off to a ton, but he's such a weapon he needs to be out there as much as possible, especially when you're down to Bellamy & Thompson as your starters (though that'll change with Wheaton healthy).

9/24 : Steelers (2-0) at Bears (0-2) | 12 pm CDT | CBS

Smoke should prob be converted into a WR once Benny returns hes basically another Cohen

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast