Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyJoe View Post
    Man you guys are funny. No idea where Sam is at, Teddy's eligible to come back in 4 weeks and you all want to give up on the season after 2 weeks. We went to the playoffs with Ponder for crying out loud. This defense is good, Dalvin Cook is good, Diggs is good, Theilen is good. Keenum isn't a complete dumpster fire. He's not going to be the reason you win games but he can facilitate an offense. I still think we can win 4 of the next 6 games. The NFC is a crap shoot this year. Lean on Cook and the defense and grind games out.
    We aren't going anywhere with Keenum at QB. But we can go somewhere if he can just weather the storm and win a couple games until Teddy is eliglible to return week 7. I just read a report that said we would activate him right now if we could. If true, that's good news cus it means he's healthy and ready to roll!

Quote Originally Posted by nasthemasta View Post
    We aren't going anywhere with Keenum at QB. But we can go somewhere if he can just weather the storm and win a couple games until Teddy is eliglible to return week 7. I just read a report that said we would activate him right now if we could. If true, that's good news cus it means he's healthy and ready to roll!
    Gotta remember that while Teddy may know the playbook, he has never taken one snap in this offense, practice or game. Even if they activate him, he probably won't play until after the bye.

I am not buying that the season is over. Keenum is not great but if the defense and Oline can play well this team can still be 500 or better by week 7 when Teddy is ready they will be fine.

I do not think that Bradford will be out for that long, however, I think that Speilman should see if there is any market for Sam and start shopping him. If they can recoup anything Rd3 or better they should just take it and Focus on Teddy.

Teddy is the future of this team (unless the draft someone) and Bradford's Health concerns just can't be trusted any longer.

Hope we can get to week 7/8 atleast 500 and Move Sam to eliminate an distractions and drama. Sam to the Jags/49ers/Bills

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.A.T. View Post
    Gotta remember that while Teddy may know the playbook, he has never taken one snap in this offense, practice or game. Even if they activate him, he probably won't play until after the bye.
    He may not have physically been running the plays with the team but I would be he has had a copy of the playbook and was running simulated snaps during his rehab. Pretty sure he is still in the film room and in QB meetings even though he can't practice.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    He may not have physically been running the plays with the team but I would be he has had a copy of the playbook and was running simulated snaps during his rehab. Pretty sure he is still in the film room and in QB meetings even though he can't practice.
    There is no substitute for physical reps. I would hope they would take the cautious approach in that situation

Quote Originally Posted by El Jorge 69 View Post
    I am not buying that the season is over. Keenum is not great but if the defense and Oline can play well this team can still be 500 or better by week 7 when Teddy is ready they will be fine.

I do not think that Bradford will be out for that long, however, I think that Speilman should see if there is any market for Sam and start shopping him. If they can recoup anything Rd3 or better they should just take it and Focus on Teddy.

Teddy is the future of this team (unless the draft someone) and Bradford's Health concerns just can't be trusted any longer.

Hope we can get to week 7/8 atleast 500 and Move Sam to eliminate an distractions and drama. Sam to the Jags/49ers/Bills
    Keep the faith alive, boys! Hell yeah it sucks that Bradford is hurt, but we have been through worse. This is where us Vikings fans are meant to thrive, we have been forged in the fire of crappy/unfortunate happenstance our whole lives, but we will keep paddling our Longboats together! Keenum can still sling the rock, the coaches just need to trust him to do it and not go with the "run-run-pass" formula.

We gotta hope this team fights like hell and we can't go around moping. SKOL BABY, SKOL!
    Catch 22: run or pass, you're screwed either way!

Quote Originally Posted by niftynation11 View Post
    Keep the faith alive, boys! Hell yeah it sucks that Bradford is hurt, but we have been through worse. This is where us Vikings fans are meant to thrive, we have been forged in the fire of crappy/unfortunate happenstance our whole lives, but we will keep paddling our Longboats together! Keenum can still sling the rock, the coaches just need to trust him to do it and not go with the "run-run-pass" formula.

We gotta hope this team fights like hell and we can't go around moping. SKOL BABY, SKOL!
    What are you smoking, with keenum or bridgewater we might be good enough to win 5 games. I have been a fan for a long time, being .500 is getting old. Anything less than a super bowl is a lost season, and unless we have a compatent qb its not going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

I'm still not worried.

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    What are you smoking, with keenum or bridgewater we might be good enough to win 5 games. I have been a fan for a long time, being .500 is getting old. Anything less than a super bowl is a lost season, and unless we have a compatent qb its not going to happen.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Totally Agree!... I get trying to be positive and all but sometimes you just have to be completely honest and not use alternative facts?? haha.... People keep talking about well if this or this happens, if sam this, if teddy that.... It does not matter if we have a winning season. It does not matter if we sneak into the wild card - now before everyone tells me that once your in the dance anything can happen, keep in mind out QB. Our QB, keenum OR teddy will not direct this team into the super bowl. Sorry they wont for a number reasons. Plus our defense is good but not ravens or bucs type defense where they can win it all with basically no QB. The only way this team makes it to the playoffs AND with a legit chance at going for the super bowl is if Sam Bradford heals quickly and is ready to roll. I dont think i want to see another overachieving vikings team (a team where sam is out & is not our QB) make it to the playoffs & lose in disaster fashion (Joe Webb led vikings against the packer???).

Long story short - this season lives or dies with how Sam is truly doing. I think a few questions may be answered in this game though in regards to how well we are with Keenum at QB. This will be a tough test!

So we sign Brett Favre and we're golden!
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    So we sign Brett Favre and we're golden!
    Where do I sign??

lol don't think it hasn't crossed the silver fox's mind

im not about to surrender the ship. their are 4 games before teddy can even think about playing. i think keenum can beat the bucs and bears but the lions and packers they need sam to win those 2 both are home games and they need to win both. winning in det and gb are not the right odds.hoping for sam to have a bruise and nothing structural is what we need to hear. vikings 26 bucs 17

Quote Originally Posted by tripleplayer543 View Post
    im not about to surrender the ship. their are 4 games before teddy can even think about playing. i think keenum can beat the bucs and bears but the lions and packers they need sam to win those 2 both are home games and they need to win both. winning in det and gb are not the right odds.hoping for sam to have a bruise and nothing structural is what we need to hear. vikings 26 bucs 17
    read this morning that bradford only has a bone bruise no surgury needed.sould be back next week vs lions.

Joe Flacco midway thru the 3rd: 5 for 15, 11 yds and 2 picks lolol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast