Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Elliot did something we've struggled to do since Akers left and thats have a kicker hit a GW FG and not cost us the game. We've had kickers cost us tons of games the last 3 or 4 years.

I'd build of this kid and see how he does going forward. That kick would've been good from 65 yards. No way in hell Sturgis can do that, ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Man. I am honestly so upset about sproles. Have not cared this much about an athlete getting hurt ever probably. Yeah it hurts the eagles, he’s a good player and a good leader but he was one of my favt players and it hurts even more. Wonder if This was it for him? If he does play again I hope it’s for the eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Guess it's time to activate Pump...losing Sproles hurts. No way around it. He was something opposing defenses had to game plan against. Smallwood needs to step up and Blount needs to be the guy we saw yesterday bc I have zero confidence in Clement and Pump is not ready for primetime.
    Is it pump or dump? I'm not sure what his nickname should be yet....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Well, I personally don't think the Giants are a terrible team to be honest despite their record. They've suffered through injuries the first 3 weeks, most notably odell beckham who was finally 100% against the eagles. They also had a very very good game plan imo for the Eagles pass rush. Besides, it's an nfc east match up and the giants didn't want to go to 0-3 against the eagles, I think the match up combined with OBJ healthy and the good gameplan made it a game.

Not to mention, the eagles literally were sending out their 2nd string defense for the most part and losing Darren sproles is something that the eagles need to adjust their game plan for as well so that was a blow in game. I think the Eagles just need to get healthy and they will be fine, I liked the fight that I saw, they didn't roll over and give up.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    I can agree with everything that you say, except sometimes you have to trust your 2nd team defense. I thought that sending a blitzer right up the middle, MIGHT have caused Manning fits, making him hurry his throws. I guess we'll never know if that would have worked.
    When you have a lead, you DO NOT give them a break, which turns the momentum around. When there is a minute left before the half and you have a 4th and 8, you punt the bleeping ball and pin them inside the 20, making them go the entire field. The Giants didn't score that time but they should have.
    Someone said that the "analytics" said that there is a good chance of that play succeeding. Bleep the "analytics" and make the safe call.

In your opinion, today, are the Eagles a playoff team?
    I don't think that they are. HOPEFULLY, they will show me that they are against the Chargers. (It's hard to call them the Los Angeles Chargers)
    At least the 90 degree heat shouldn't be a factor anymore.

Week 4 IGT is up.

Go there.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617