Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    Hate to say "Must win" in week 4, but you get one game against the Raiders at home... and falling back 2-2 going into the bye in this division may be a killer.
    Said before the season even started..

We HAD to win our home games to give ourselves a remote shot at competing. Protect our house and then we'll find a way on the road but we had to win our home games.

Expecting this team to go on the road and "handle business" may have been too overzealous.

We have to remember this is their FIRST year in a new system. Only Bay-Bay, Virgil, Sanders, C.J are familiar with this scheme. There were going to be issues at some point.

Win our next two home games...then fight like hell for the next 3 road games. these next 5 games may determine where we are going to go.

I hate Trevor Suckyman. Worst QB in the history of the league. That includes Ryan leaf and jamarcus russell. He is 100% to blame for the lose. And he showed who he really is a far below average QB who shouldn't even be a back up

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    I hate Trevor Suckyman. Worst QB in the history of the league. That includes Ryan leaf and jamarcus russell. He is 100% to blame for the lose. And he showed who he really is a far below average QB who shouldn't even be a back up
    Wow! I don't even know how to respond to this. I mean that's the most overemotional and over reacting posts I've ever read.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I've read a lot of posts over the years...but that is certainly one of the more childish, baseless, and just plain idiotic posts to date. You might be like 15 years old.

Wow goku what in the world was that? He gotta be trollin us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudvayne91 View Post
    We've both been critical of Siemian. He can be part of the blame, but he isn't the sole blame for the loss. If we wanna talk ******** the bed, Justin Simmons is my MVP in that category.

Honestly, I was encouraged with Siemian. He had some baffling moments. I swear that last INT was him trying to throw it out of bounds, but clearly didn't. He was overwhelmed by a good D and it showed. He made moved the ball pretty well. Made some great/ill advised passes and extended plays in spite of poor oline play. A small sample, but Siemian moved the ball noticeably better than NYJ and CAR against Buffalo.

We killed him for being gutless, a checkdown Charlie. His play is been anything but that. That's what encourages most. Even in a rough game, guy didn't back down. Continues to stand in the pocket, throwing the ball, knowing he's gonna get hit. We don't have a HOFer at QB right now. Damn near no one does. We got a young QB, who is playing exceedingly well. Who is not playing gutless. Give the guy some credit.

Like I said. Only 1 team in the AFC is undefeated. Sure, we could be 2-2 going into the bye. But if we're basing things on a week to week basis, why be overly pessimistic with Denver and exceedingly forgiving to Oakland? If we're just going off this week, Derek Carr looked like ****. Like absolute ****.
    Here's why I'm so bummed with him. His knack last year was folding in the red zone. It was said that it was all Kubiak's offense, but even this year he's been taking points off the board for us with terrible decisions. Taking two sacks in field goal range, any then the terrible turnover. Until Sunday it wasn't a huge deal because the offense was putting up points. But we only scored 16 on Sunday. You aren't going to win many games with an offensive output like that. What's more concerning is that after that pick, it felt like he gave up.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't beat Oakland or that we're going to be 2-2... I'm just saying that it's very possible for that to happen. And if we're
    .500 at the bye, that's a major letdown. Especially because we only will have 5 more home games for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    I've read a lot of posts over the years...but that is certainly one of the more childish, baseless, and just plain idiotic posts to date. You might be like 15 years old.
    Come on BK. No need to take personal shots. Sure, it was a bad post. No need to go there though.

Nope not trolling I just hate Trevor. It's my opinion no one has to agree. But if you guys can't see he is never going to be more the an average QB at best well that's your problem and not mine

Quote Originally Posted by TeamGoku View Post
    Nope not trolling I just hate Trevor. It's my opinion no one has to agree. But if you guys can't see he is never going to be more the an average QB at best well that's your problem and not mine
    That's not what you said though. You said worst QB in the history of the league.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Come on BK. No need to take personal shots. Sure, it was a bad post. No need to go there though.
    Stupid posts are stupid. **** like that is no better than what ET brought to the table every time he posted.

No content, no quality, just idiocy. And I've never been shy to call someone out on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Stupid posts are stupid. **** like that is no better than what ET brought to the table every time he posted.

No content, no quality, just idiocy. And I've never been shy to call someone out on it.
    Lol how long before ET comes back? I don't believe he's gone for good.

Goku has proven to be a better poster then ET though. It was a bad post. I'm not a Siemian fan and even I think it was a bad post. It was after a rough loss though.

The real issue is that if Siemian plays like he did last week when we play the Raiders, a lot of fans are going to start calling for Siemian to hit the pine.

If Siemian sucks again I'm leading the Brock Express

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    That's not what you said though. You said worst QB in the history of the league.
    Yes I know and that is still my opinion of him. If he proves to be a franchise guy. I'll eat all the crow in the world. But until i see him actually play like a franchise guy. He is just awful. Even against Dallas and San Diego he had plenty of down field opportunities and passed on them for the check down. And that isn't going to cut it

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112