Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

    0 0%
  • Minnesota Vikings

    0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 69
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    You guys said we would be 9 and 1 and we should win this game because of no bradford? I told u guys to stfu bc in professional sports u do not look ahead and project wins bc it will come back on you and its bad karma. If you think you are right you must be missing some chromosomes. And unwanted? Am i supposed to be upset? This is a forum.... nobody in here are friends. Its an internet forum lol. I could care less if u feel im unwanted. Im laughing out loud at you right now. I was right. You dont overlook teams and players in professional sports. I know first hand. You probably have sat on your couch for your whole life eating potato chips. 1 and 1 bc of your bad karma. Smh at you!
    First of all the phrase is "I couldn't care less" not "I could care less". Also don't make assumptions on people cause it could come back and bite you.
    Also you said you know first hand? What position did you play in the NFL?

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    You guys said we would be 9 and 1 and we should win this game because of no bradford? I told u guys to stfu bc in professional sports u do not look ahead and project wins bc it will come back on you and its bad karma. If you think you are right you must be missing some chromosomes. And unwanted? Am i supposed to be upset? This is a forum.... nobody in here are friends. Its an internet forum lol. I could care less if u feel im unwanted. Im laughing out loud at you right now. I was right. You dont overlook teams and players in professional sports. I know first hand. You probably have sat on your couch for your whole life eating potato chips. 1 and 1 bc of your bad karma. Smh at you!
    You were right about what? Nobody told you to overlook anything and nobody said anything about 9-1. Your grammar is terrible and you are embarrassing yourself!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central NY
    Posts
    11,415
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    You were right about what? Nobody told you to overlook anything and nobody said anything about 9-1. Your grammar is terrible and you are embarrassing yourself!
    I said I thought we could start 9-1 or 8-2, which we still can.

    What you are missing here is that if we had only talked about Minnesota we would have won 34-17 and not had injuries. It is completely our fault.

    Can you imagine how pathetic one's life must be to post on an internet forum where nobody cares about a thing you say? I feel bad for him.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,698
    So Detroit scores winning TD with 8 seconds left. Refs reverse the call and forget about the 8 seconds. Call game over and give Atlanta the win. I swear I'm starting to lose interest in this league. Officiating is absolutely killing it

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    299
    I said professional sports i know first hand, not NFL. Learn how to read. And do you know how pathetic it is that an internet forum is your life and all you live for... cause it clearly is lol.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    So Detroit scores winning TD with 8 seconds left. Refs reverse the call and forget about the 8 seconds. Call game over and give Atlanta the win. I swear I'm starting to lose interest in this league. Officiating is absolutely killing it
    By rule it goes back to a running play so there's a 10 second run off. The Lions had no timeouts so the game's over. The Falcons escaped they didn't win.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I said professional sports i know first hand, not NFL. Learn how to read. And do you know how pathetic it is that an internet forum is your life and all you live for... cause it clearly is lol.
    Really? It's my life? You're the loser replying to every post that anyone posts on here, so clearly you have no life. how do you know first hand? What sport did you play? What league were you in?

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I said professional sports i know first hand, not NFL. Learn how to read. And do you know how pathetic it is that an internet forum is your life and all you live for... cause it clearly is lol.
    You're on an internet forum talking **** about being on an internet forum. It's hard to argue with someone that has no logic lol. I missed where you predicted Viks winning and our defensive players getting injured, but great prediction on your part lol. And why is it that I'm sitting on my couch eating potato chips? I weigh 150 lb I'm just simply not understanding where you are trying to go with it. Suck my dick bro! Go **** yourself!

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    By rule it goes back to a running play so there's a 10 second run off. The Lions had no timeouts so the game's over. The Falcons escaped they didn't win.
    If that really is the rule, it's a huge flaw. Detroit should not be penalized because the refs decide to review a play. 8 seconds was plenty of time to get the snap off.

    What a **** week of Football!

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    299
    Your making it easy to argue with someone that has no logic cause you are actually doing it lol. You really cant read eh. Lol. And i aint your bro. I know you consider this forum like a family cause its your life, but it aint mine and i aint your bro dum dum.

    I played professional rugby in france in the top 14 up until 2 years ago. And the fact that you are asking me about that and you are on here defending yourself that this internet forum aint your life i find absolutely comical. On here trying to make friends and asking questions about my life... lol!
    Last edited by BucsFan47; 09-24-2017 at 04:58 PM.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Your making it easy to argue with someone that has no logic cause you are actually doing it lol. You really cant read eh. Lol. And i aint your bro. I know you consider this forum like a family cause its your life, but it aint mine and i aint your bro dum dum.

    I played professional rugby in france in the top 14 up until 2 years ago. And the fact that you are asking me about that and you are on here defending yourself that this internet forum aint your life i find absolutely comical. On here trying to make friends and asking questions about my life... lol!
    Wow! You played rugby? Man I wish I would've done something cool with my life like you have. All I did was serve 8 years in the United States marine corps so I guess that makes me a nobody huh?

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    299
    Omg you did? Wow. Congrats!!! You served for the worst country in the universe.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,692
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Omg you did? Wow. Congrats!!! You served for the worst country in the universe.
    Worst country? France has 17 different ways to say surrender and they've had to be bailed out of every major war in history. So please tell me more why America sucks

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    299
    I was born and live in Canada, the best country in the world.

    If you don't think America is the worst country in the world you are only proving my point even more.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,769
    Man this was ugly no ways about it. The injury list keeps piling up on defense too. Noah Spence has another shoulder injury plus GMC and Lavonte going down. If were down those 3 plus Grimes and Kwon and add in 2 games in 11 days against the Giants and Patriots, I hate to say it but we're starring down the barrel of another 1-3 start. Hopefully the injuries aren't as bad as we think. Oh yea Ryan Smith can go fu(k himself.

    Offensively I get it the Vikings have a great D but where was the run game? Can't tell if its on the fault of the RB or the Oline isn't opening up holes or a bit of both but my God I don't think we had a run longer than 5 yards, hopefully Doug will give it a boost when he comes back. Jameis can't keep turning the ball over like this all 3 INTs were on him, this is his 3rd year in the same offense these kinds of games should be behind him.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •