Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Minnesota Vikings

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    Omg you did? Wow. Congrats!!! You served for the worst country in the universe.
    Jesus, you guys got some serious issues in this forum and i thought the ridiculous optimism of the Viking forum was bad...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    I was born and live in Canada, the best country in the world.

If you don't think America is the worst country in the world you are only proving my point even more.
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hopefully the giants are completely deflated after that loss.

Somebody please share updated injuries once announced!

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Somebody please share updated injuries once announced!
    I know they're saying high ankle sprain for Lavonte, which is typically a 2-6 week injury depending on severity.

I wonder if during his absence they will move Kwon to WLB, keep Beckwith at MLB and Glanton at SLB. That would keep Alexander and Beckwith on field in Nickel instead of Alexander and Glanton.

Pretty awful game to watch. Itís one thing to lose a good game (close and competitive) but to lose how we did yesterday was brutal. Biggest concern is all the injuries when we are already looking at a long season without a bye week.

Second concern is Winston. All these weapons and heís still forcing passes. By no means do I think he is a hot seat, but itís frustrating to know we could have been at least competitive if it wasnít for his bonehead mistakes. Itís only week 2 for us so Iím not in any panic mode or anything but im really doubting Winstonís ability to handle late game pressure.

Tampa Bay All The Way

Quote Originally Posted by UnderGodsArmor7 View Post
    Pretty awful game to watch. Itís one thing to lose a good game (close and competitive) but to lose how we did yesterday was brutal. Biggest concern is all the injuries when we are already looking at a long season without a bye week.

Second concern is Winston. All these weapons and heís still forcing passes. By no means do I think he is a hot seat, but itís frustrating to know we could have been at least competitive if it wasnít for his bonehead mistakes. Itís only week 2 for us so Iím not in any panic mode or anything but im really doubting Winstonís ability to handle late game pressure.
    I'm not quite sure we watched the same game. Winston had ups and downs yesterday but 2 of the 3 INTs came in the 4tg quarter after we were down big and forced to abandon the run and throw every play.

I know people don't want to hear it but we would have been competitive if the officiating wasn't awful. From the very first drive where you could clearly see Cook fumble before goal line and a clear TB recovery, it never got better. Sendejo was head hunting all game hitting WRs helmet to helmet including on the pick to Evans late in the game. One of the drive killing sacks they had, Griffen I believe, grabbed Winston under his helmet in the back to drag him down, should have been a penalty.

Time to move on, yesterday was a crazy day for a lot of teams. Get healthy and keep grinding.

Winston constantly was forcing passes down field when an easy check down for positive yards was there. The pic to Evans was all Winstonís fault. 3 defenders and he wanted to make a play. He has more weapons than ever and yet he still feels he has to force it to Evans or first read WR. Winstonís best games the last few years are when he manages a game, not when pressured. I believe he has only 3 comeback wins and has always had Evans. We keep seeing late game INTs from him.

I do agree reffing was bad but so was Winston. If it wasnít for garbage yards, he would have had worse stats.

Jackson was brought in for the deep ball and so far Winston has had noodle arms trying to get it to him...

Once again, I do understand itís only our 2nd game, but everything mentioned above has been his big issues the last couple years and the excuse was he doesnít have other weapons (I disagreed but it was said enough by fans there was no point in arguing). Now we have weapons and he doesnít look like he knows how to use them yet.

Giants are desperate. Letís see if Winston will answer after this poor game
    Last edited by UnderGodsArmor7; 09-25-2017 at 02:53 PM.

Tampa Bay All The Way

I kind of like Winston's aggressiveness. Its a real change from the game manager QBs we have had in the past. The bottom line is if those interceptions resulted in catches everyone would be praising him for his aggressiveness.

The thing that he really needs to improve on is the deep ball. No point in having Desean Jackson if we can't hit the deep ball.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345