Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    He is so much better on the run. I hope Gase utilizes him more outside of the pocket.
    Last edited by effen5; 09-17-2017 at 05:54 PM.

I was fine with the timeout, it was 3rd down - they where going to spike with a few seconds left and kick. Calling the TO gave us the max time left if they did hit the FG.

But he missed, 2nd straight week for that dude. Not good for him, but great for us.

WHO CALLED A TIMEOUT!!!!

c

Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    WHO CALLED A TIMEOUT!!!!

c
    I actually kind of understood the TO. I think they just wanted some time after the FG.

Cutty dub!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    I was fine with the timeout, it was 3rd down - they where going to spike with a few seconds left and kick. Calling the TO gave us the max time left if they did hit the FG.

But he missed, 2nd straight week for that dude. Not good for him, but great for us.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    I actually kind of understood the TO. I think they just wanted some time after the FG.

The Chargers were scrambling... Young Hoe ran onto the field and Rivers was yelling at him to get off and the clock was ticking, half the FG team came on the field and part of the offense was coming off the field, they would have never gotten the snap off.

That is why I freaked out!

^lol

Wow. Maybe the luck has finally changed for this team? What terrible play calling on the last sequence. Conservative, conservative, conservative. Hope a guy hits a 54 yarder when the other team has 1:10 and 2 timeouts. Lucky lucky lucky. I'm going to say they ran it 95% of the plays on 2nd down.

What the hell happened with Timmons... Gase has no comment on it and it was a coaches decision for him not to play...

2 years in a row that Gase sends someone home before the first game of the season...

After watching that game I am totally excited we got a ugly win.

Some thoughts.

Way too conservative in the first half and it led us to 3 points.

Way too conservative on the game winning field goal drive. You dont settle for 54 yard FGs. A 54 yard FG is hard enough as it is but it only put us up 2 points with a little over a minute left.

Not bragging on our defense but I was expecting the Chargers too score close to 30 points, so I am excited we only gave up 17 points.

Unless we were going to get a penalty for too many men on the field that last time out should of never been called. Chargers were in disarray and the clock was ticking. I would be interested in hearing why we called timeout. I have to think there was a good reason like we got caught in a bad situation.

That San Diego kicker wont be on the team come Monday night.

Parkey making the Franks cut look good.

A big difference between Cutler and Tannehill is Cutlers ability to move when the pocket is collapsing and/or recognize when to get the hell out of the pocket while Tannehill generally sits in the pocket like a statue until he is sacked.

I will take the win especially on the road.
    Last edited by Plague; 09-17-2017 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Wow. Maybe the luck has finally changed for this team? What terrible play calling on the last sequence. Conservative, conservative, conservative. Hope a guy hits a 54 yarder when the other team has 1:10 and 2 timeouts. Lucky lucky lucky. I'm going to say they ran it 95% of the plays on 2nd down.
    Last year we had luck on our side. I hope it continues this year.
    Last edited by Plague; 09-17-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Guys we lead the AFCE

Super happy for Cutty (I miss him so much), hopefully this is just the start. Since the Bears suck I'm definitely gonna be rooting for the 'Phins for as long as they have him.

2016 PSD Cubs IGT record: 16-3 #AuthenticatesWithmyIGTs

A win's a win's but I don't feel great about it. It's a game we should have lost but somehow didn't. Even though the defense looked awful most of the game they somehow only gave up 19 points. And the offense looked like they started to figure it out in the 2nd half but a lot of the problems that were there last year are still there (slow starts, 3rd down and red zone).

Armando is reporting that Gase still hasn't talked to Timmons about why he left. Depending on how the conversation goes there's the chance that Timmons may be cut. That would be a massive loss if it were to happen, but you can't blame Gase if he has to do it.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

What could have happened with Timmons?

It really is bugging me? Does he not like being with the team? Does he want to retire? Did Gase tell him he would be on a snap count and that ticked him off?

Is it bully gate all over again did some one bully Timmons and he decided to leave? Are we holding team meetings at strip clubs again?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast