Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    The only thing I can think of is that he was told he wasn't starting and got pissed. It was a streak of like 101 straight starts.
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 09-18-2017 at 08:39 AM.

If Timmons walked out because of not starting or being on a snap count, then yesterdays game should show Gase why Timmons is needed as much as possible... The LB's played meh and that showed when Rivers started to eat up the middle of the field in the 1st half...

Ajayi is definitely the real deal... At Boise his speed was huge when he hit the corner outside the OT's... Now in the bigs, his strength, speed and vision is really starting to shine... He bounces off of hits and arm tackles, hits the holes and runs downhill...

One day, practice, qtr, half and game at a time...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

AdamSchefter
    After dealing with "a personal matter” Sat, Miami LB Lawrence Timmons scheduled to meet with doctors today to determine issue, per sources.

Dolphins LB Lawrence Timmons is “doing much better today and wants to resume playing immediately” with hope he will practice this week.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/09/18/lawren...iami-dolphins/

The good news ... cops found Timmons at LAX early Sunday morning in a boarding area in an effort to get to Pennsylvania. A team rep met Timmons at the airport and left with him.
    So, why Pennsylvania? We're told Timmons had spoken with his baby mama who lives there and had told her he missed the baby and wanted to visit. He was serious about visiting her.

Play calling was not bad when you look at the edge rushers playing. Bosa and Ingram are legit rushers, and by calling shorter passes, it limited the Bolts from putting too much pressure on Cutler. I mean, Ingram made Tunsil look silly on the sack lol. Maybe use Fasano more to help and let Jay throw deep more? Yeah maybe, but the run game was destroying the Bolts.

I like that they kept feeding Ajayi. There was nice balance too. Not too bad offensively, but defensively . . . Cheese and rice man lol! Why the heck are they constantly playing a zone, when they specifically draft/sign CBs' that are more press coverage? Rivers carved us up bad, and there were no adjustments made. They took a bend but don't break mentality and it should have costs us the game . . . straight up luck we won.

The pass defense failed miserably, but the run defense was pretty stout. If we don't adjust the schemes/defensive play calling then the elite teams are going to ruin us every time.

Like I always say 'A win is A win', the thing I like about this staff is that in years past (think the last decade) we would have lost this one. Gase knows how to put wins on the board in difficult situations. The fact that the Timmons deal didnt sink us completely is huge. I hope that he can get his head rigth and get back to playing football (at tleast for the season). Ajayi looked great and we didnt do our typical 'scrap everything that worked in the first half and do something else plan' that queasy Joe was so fond of.

Cutler looked good and Parker is going to explode this year if Cutler keeps wingign it out there for him.

It's funny that the Run D was much better and that is with missing 2 starting LBs. Pass D alot worse though, Pass rush was almost not there and that wasn't a good Oline. Suh and Hayes the only two to do anything.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234