Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    This week's Scout's Eye Preview for the Broncos week 2 matchup against the Dallas Cowboys we had special guest and draft analyst (and Cowboy diehard) Voch Lombardi on the show. Key Matchups, X Factors, and what to watch for in the game. There is no better or more thorough weekly Bronco game preview show than right here on Huddle Up!

http://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Article...s-Co-107400845

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvfqQ-H4i7Y

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

D stew and Leary practicing today. Leary didn't do much but had helmet on

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Bodes well for Leary to play on Sunday. Fingers crossed.

Heard Joseph say that Kerr will play. Also great news....looking like Crick won't. We shouldn't probably get used to this...back spasms derailed Ware's last 2 seasons with us...but if Kerr is good to go..he can provide a little something something on sub packages at 1 tech.

As much as I like Booker and feel he'll do great in this scheme.......I'm more interested in seeing De'Angelo out there.

booker and C.J are kinda redundant. Charles and De'Angelo are more of the home run hitters.

@RyanKoenigsberg

Per @PFF, Adam Gotsis posted a 36.4% run stop percentage on Monday.
    That's tied the best mark by any interior DL in the past decade.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    @RyanKoenigsberg

Per @PFF, Adam Gotsis posted a 36.4% run stop percentage on Monday.
    That's tied the best mark by any interior DL in the past decade.
    I just did a film article on him. Good game from a run stop perspective (flim pieces are 'vip'... it is 90% off right now tho... also if you leave most creative fun rating/comment on podcast you could win free year subscription)

http://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Article...r-Br-107419681

Broncos are going to sign Ahtyba Rubin today. Tyrique Jarrett going to be waived. Team hopes to bring him back to practice squad.

Reportedly this signing is due to Jared Crick having surgery scheduled on his back. Team will put him on IR. This may mean no Waive for Jarrett after all

Had a feeling something like this would happen. We lose a productive interior buster but gain more beef, I suppose.

I believe Rubin had the same downside to him as D.Peko. Poor grading on PFF, doesn't bring much to the pass rush which just lessens his overall value.

But, we've been looking for a vet NT..and he fits the bill. He can still play and I would imagine he fits nicely in our 1 gapping scheme.

That way Kerr can stick to 5 tech and we'd have a rotation of Wolfe/Kerr/Gotsis/Shelby Harris which isn't bad...obviously the key player is Wolfe.

Here's to hoping that DeMarcus Walker gets some reps at 3 tech...we're going to need to replace that interior rush somehow and D.Peko and Rubin aren't going to bring the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Had a feeling something like this would happen. We lose a productive interior buster but gain more beef, I suppose.

I believe Rubin had the same downside to him as D.Peko. Poor grading on PFF, doesn't bring much to the pass rush which just lessens his overall value.

But, we've been looking for a vet NT..and he fits the bill. He can still play and I would imagine he fits nicely in our 1 gapping scheme.

That way Kerr can stick to 5 tech and we'd have a rotation of Wolfe/Kerr/Gotsis/Shelby Harris which isn't bad...obviously the key player is Wolfe.

Here's to hoping that DeMarcus Walker gets some reps at 3 tech...we're going to need to replace that interior rush somehow and D.Peko and Rubin aren't going to bring the pressure.
    you misspelled gotsis!

Gotsis is the x-factor for the overall group to do well.

Wolfe is the grit to our d-line. If he goes down...we're screwed.

So Shaq played 54 snaps against the Chargers. Which was 4th most on the team. He played more snaps than Brandon Marshall and Von Miller (albeit just one more defensively...4 more on special teams). That's incredible...he had zero practice coming in.

One thing to note. Edebali had 5 snaps. DeMarcus Walker had 6 snaps. Those are our backup OLB..and they barely got any run.

Was a little more surprised with the limited snaps on Edbali than anything else but just goes to show you...the Broncos don't trust either of them in setting the edge.

I would strongly consider giving Walker some burn inside...now more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    So Shaq played 54 snaps against the Chargers. Which was 4th most on the team. He played more snaps than Brandon Marshall and Von Miller (albeit just one more defensively...4 more on special teams). That's incredible...he had zero practice coming in.

One thing to note. Edebali had 5 snaps. DeMarcus Walker had 6 snaps. Those are our backup OLB..and they barely got any run.

Was a little more surprised with the limited snaps on Edbali than anything else but just goes to show you...the Broncos don't trust either of them in setting the edge.

I would strongly consider giving Walker some burn inside...now more than ever.
    He had a couple weeks of practice actually. Shaq started practicing with the team again on August 22. So he had almost 3 weeks of practice. It's impressive that he was able to play that much in his first game action though.

Whooooo!! We signed Rubin!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ah, that would explain why his conditioning was good. Even Wolfe flat out said that I'm just out of shape because of his recovery from his injury that kept him sidelined.

Key Matchup this week. Watson vs Lawrence. Can Watson bounce back?

http://scout.com/nfl/broncos/Article...ence-107442219

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast