Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win this matchup?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Chicago Bears

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    playing good ball. Gotta clean up the soft defense on these third and longs

Bucs have 1 penalty in 37 minutes of football, 0 on offense or defense.

Great execution by players and great job by our coaching staff establishing disciplined play

Yo, how good is K. Beckwith? We may have the best 4-3 LB core in the league. Any updates on David or Kwon injuries?
    Last edited by aecon13; 09-17-2017 at 05:10 PM.

I don't ever want to see C. Sims runni g the ball on 3rd and short again. We still are looking a bit shaky in red zone. Otherwise, very happy with the W. Hopefully Bradford is out next week

Defense was absolutely dominant today! Was extremely impressed with our lack of penalties as well. Id be okay if Sims never touched the ball again especially on short yardage, Barber is clearly better IMO. I thought the deep ball looked a little rusty, Jameis definitely missed Desean a few times. Although not much to complain about great win. Hopefully Bradford is out 1 more week.

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    Yo, how good is K. Beckwith? We may have the best 4-3 LB core in the league. Any updates on David or Kwon injuries?
    David was just cramps, should be just fine.

Alexander was a hamstring issue, which is what he had in preseason. No clue the extent though.

How about the people upset with the Beckwith pick during and after the draft? Beckwith is super talented and has position flexibility to play MLB or SAM

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    David was just cramps, should be just fine.

Alexander was a hamstring issue, which is what he had in preseason. No clue the extent though.

How about the people upset with the Beckwith pick during and after the draft? Beckwith is super talented and has position flexibility to play MLB or SAM
    I have nothing against Glanton, but if Kwon is back nect week, id be starting Beckwith at SAM

This was a Bears team that played Atlanta tough and we beat the brakes off them. From what I've heard Alexander was dancing on the sidelines in the 3rd so he should be able to play.
    As far as Sims goes I'd prefer he never play a down for the Bucs again. He's kept on this team because of his pass catching ability but that was down last year and he's not off to a great start this year.
    As excited as I am about our defense it still bothers me that we only had 1 sack when Glennon dropped back 40+ times. That's definitely got to go up.

Was definitely worried about Kwon. One of our best defensive players with a hamstring issue in the first regular season games? Of course. Glad he should be ok. As unbelievable as we playes today success this year will be predicated on staying healthy. Week 1 win and it looks like health is unscathed. Boom!

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    I have nothing against Glanton, but if Kwon is back nect week, id be starting Beckwith at SAM
    Beckwith started at SAM, Glanton is the backup MLB but they prefer to slide Beckwith over to MLB if Kwon misses time. Just like they prefer Glanton to play WILL if David is out even tho Lunch is listed as the backup WILL.

Essentially Glanton is versatile enough to play all 3 positions and is the first LB off the bench if needed. Kind of how Adam Hayward was here for a few years

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Beckwith started at SAM, Glanton is the backup MLB but they prefer to slide Beckwith over to MLB if Kwon misses time. Just like they prefer Glanton to play WILL if David is out even tho Lunch is listed as the backup WILL.

Essentially Glanton is versatile enough to play all 3 positions and is the first LB off the bench if needed. Kind of how Adam Hayward was here for a few years
    Gotcha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12