Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 100 of 118 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1764
    Roquan is a stud, Id be on board with drafting him. Put him next to Reuben and just let them make every tackle.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Fromm is better than any QB in this draft, pretty crazy for a freshman.
    He didn't look all that great last night, but how about that Tua Tagovailoa? How good did that lefty look? He made some tremendous throws. On the Georgia side of the ball, Sonny Michel looked really good.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    He didn't look all that great last night, but how about that Tua Tagovailoa? How good did that lefty look? He made some tremendous throws. On the Georgia side of the ball, Sonny Michel looked really good.
    he made a couple amazing throws, made a couple horrendous throws. Pretty sure he gets the starting nod next year though. That anticipation throws he was making were insanely advanced for a true freshman who had no playing time.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Tuas feel for the pocket was insane for someone his age. Hes avoiding rushers to his blindside consistently without even glancing. He was impressive. Fromm had an up and down night, but over the course of the year he played well, I think hes going to be really good.

''Sig by Johnle''

Tuas feel for the pocket was insane for someone his age. Hes avoiding rushers to his blindside consistently without even glancing. He was impressive. Fromm had an up and down night, but over the course of the year he played well, I think hes going to be really good.
    Yeah Tua reminded me of Russell Wilson.

Would you rather have:

Andrew Norwell at 5 years 60 Mil, and draft Courtland Sutton

Or

Allen Robinson at 5 years 60 Mil, and draft Quentin Nelson

''Sig by Johnle''

Would you rather have:

Or

Robinson and Nelson 1000.

Would you rather have:

Or

Robinson and Nelson

Yeah easy choice there.

Ok how about this one:

Would you rather,

Sign Robinson 5/60
    Sign Trumaine Johnson 5/60
    Draft Nelson OG

Robinson 5/60
    Norwell 5/60
    Draft Jackson CB

Norwell 5/60
    Johnson 5/60
    Draft Sutton WR

I like Sutton a ton, and Jackson is really growing on me after watching more tape, but I'd probably take group 1.

Take group 1 but after watching highlights of Jackson, he seems very good. I know Highlights make everyone look good, but he looks amazing,especially when u see the stats. Barkley is still my 1 choice but after that fitz, Nelson and Jackson are my choice in that order.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Ok how about this one:

Would you rather,

Sign Robinson 5/60
    Sign Trumaine Johnson 5/60
    Draft Nelson OG

Robinson 5/60
    Norwell 5/60
    Draft Jackson CB

Norwell 5/60
    Johnson 5/60
    Draft Sutton WR
    Robinson, Norwell, Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    Take group 1 but after watching highlights of Jackson, he seems very good. I know Highlights make everyone look good, but he looks amazing,especially when u see the stats. Barkley is still my 1 choice but after that fitz, Nelson and Jackson are my choice in that order.
    Don't watch his highlight, watch his games. They have those on youtube as well.
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyDEYOnDOv8

Game against Michigan St. Ohio State he just tore it up completely, so watch this one