Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 100 of 118 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1764
  1. #1486
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,635
    Roquan is a stud, Id be on board with drafting him. Put him next to Reuben and just let them make every tackle.

    ''Sig by Johnle''

  2. #1487
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,991
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Fromm is better than any QB in this draft, pretty crazy for a freshman.
    He didn't look all that great last night, but how about that Tua Tagovailoa? How good did that lefty look? He made some tremendous throws. On the Georgia side of the ball, Sonny Michel looked really good.

  3. #1488
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    30,227
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    He didn't look all that great last night, but how about that Tua Tagovailoa? How good did that lefty look? He made some tremendous throws. On the Georgia side of the ball, Sonny Michel looked really good.
    he made a couple amazing throws, made a couple horrendous throws. Pretty sure he gets the starting nod next year though. That anticipation throws he was making were insanely advanced for a true freshman who had no playing time.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  4. #1489
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,635
    Tuas feel for the pocket was insane for someone his age. Hes avoiding rushers to his blindside consistently without even glancing. He was impressive. Fromm had an up and down night, but over the course of the year he played well, I think hes going to be really good.

    ''Sig by Johnle''

  5. #1490
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    12,031
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Tuas feel for the pocket was insane for someone his age. Hes avoiding rushers to his blindside consistently without even glancing. He was impressive. Fromm had an up and down night, but over the course of the year he played well, I think hes going to be really good.
    Yeah Tua reminded me of Russell Wilson.

  6. #1491
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,635
    Would you rather have:

    Andrew Norwell at 5 years 60 Mil, and draft Courtland Sutton

    Or

    Allen Robinson at 5 years 60 Mil, and draft Quentin Nelson

    ''Sig by Johnle''

  7. #1492
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Would you rather have:

    Andrew Norwell at 5 years 60 Mil, and draft Courtland Sutton

    Or

    Allen Robinson at 5 years 60 Mil, and draft Quentin Nelson
    Robinson and Nelson 1000.

  8. #1493
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,129
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    Would you rather have:

    Andrew Norwell at 5 years 60 Mil, and draft Courtland Sutton

    Or

    Allen Robinson at 5 years 60 Mil, and draft Quentin Nelson
    Robinson and Nelson

  9. #1494
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,348
    Yeah easy choice there.

  10. #1495
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    A little place called Aspen
    Posts
    7,536
    Ok how about this one:

    Would you rather,

    Sign Robinson 5/60
    Sign Trumaine Johnson 5/60
    Draft Nelson OG

    Robinson 5/60
    Norwell 5/60
    Draft Jackson CB

    Norwell 5/60
    Johnson 5/60
    Draft Sutton WR

  11. #1496
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Emmaus, PA
    Posts
    27,348
    I like Sutton a ton, and Jackson is really growing on me after watching more tape, but I'd probably take group 1.

  12. #1497
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    29,023
    Take group 1 but after watching highlights of Jackson, he seems very good. I know Highlights make everyone look good, but he looks amazing,especially when u see the stats. Barkley is still my 1 choice but after that fitz, Nelson and Jackson are my choice in that order.

  13. #1498
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Christmas View Post
    Ok how about this one:

    Would you rather,

    Sign Robinson 5/60
    Sign Trumaine Johnson 5/60
    Draft Nelson OG

    Robinson 5/60
    Norwell 5/60
    Draft Jackson CB

    Norwell 5/60
    Johnson 5/60
    Draft Sutton WR
    Robinson, Norwell, Jackson

  14. #1499
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    30,227
    Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    Take group 1 but after watching highlights of Jackson, he seems very good. I know Highlights make everyone look good, but he looks amazing,especially when u see the stats. Barkley is still my 1 choice but after that fitz, Nelson and Jackson are my choice in that order.
    Don't watch his highlight, watch his games. They have those on youtube as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

  15. #1500
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    30,227
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyDEYOnDOv8

    Game against Michigan St. Ohio State he just tore it up completely, so watch this one
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •