Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    That ship has sailed. It's a pipe dream at this point. No one is trading away their chance at a Franchise QB. We have to settle or Allen or Mayfield. This is why I wanted to lose since week 1. I wasn't rooting against the Jets I was rooting for a better future. The draft is everything.
    Exactly. It was nice to see some of the young pups develop, but if Darnold and Rosen turn out being the real deal (especially with the Giants taking one of them) we will surely regret winning those 5 games. That being said, there's nothing we can do about it now, so let's hope it turns into another Porzingis situation where a QB falls to us and just happens to be a stud!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    It's really shocking that Marvin Lewis is still coaching the Bengals. Out of control team and has never won a playoff game.

The new Yankee star, Luke Voit

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles:32077072
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I would do whatever it takes to get Darnold or Rosen.
    That ship has sailed. It's a pipe dream at this point. No one is trading away their chance at a Franchise QB. We have to settle or Allen or Mayfield. This is why I wanted to lose since week 1. I wasn't rooting against the Jets I was rooting for a better future. The draft is everything.
    Exactly. Worse thing they did was release everyone, but then sign McCown.

We need some luck for someone after Darnold or Rosen to turn out great.

Y'all are sleeping on Lamar Jackson. Allen is getting overrated imo.
    Buckeye Nation

There are no men like me, only me.

Quote Originally Posted by RangersMets View Post
    Y'all are sleeping on Lamar Jackson. Allen is getting overrated imo.
    Many have said they think Jackson will be really good but have concerns about him being able to stay on the field. I am of the same mindset.
    But holy crap, think about this people
    Darnold, Rosen, Allen, Mayfield, Rudolph, Jackson will likely, all be taken in the first round. I don' remember 6 QBs going in the first, does anyone?

Darnold and Rosen make it official. They are both leaving school for the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown:32078626
    Darnold and Rosen make it official. They are both leaving school for the draft.
    Great news. If they stayed we could be in trouble. We should be able to draft Allen or Mayfield.

I still like Mayfield and hope we draft him, or say **** it and trade whatever is necessary for Darnold or Rosen. Take the chance. It could be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Great news. If they stayed we could be in trouble. We should be able to draft Allen or Mayfield.

I still like Mayfield and hope we draft him, or say **** it and trade whatever is necessary for Darnold or Rosen. Take the chance. It could be worth it.
    As I said, I love Mayfield. He may go before he gets to us. I have a feeling Allen may be the guy that falls to us.
    If that happens, I wouldn't have an issue trading back getting Rudolph or Jackson plus an extra first round for 2019 and a bunch more second and thirds.

I don't remember who posted it but I think it was a great projection. Browns take Barkely with 1 and then a QB with 4. Giants take a QB and then there is Denver and the Colts.
    I could see the colts trading back and someone jumping up to take a QB or the colts could
    Denver could take a QB. So there is a chance that Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield and Allen could be gone by the time we pick. That's why I really hope Denver signs Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post

I would trade everything and the kitchen sink to get either one.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    As I said, I love Mayfield. He may go before he gets to us. I have a feeling Allen may be the guy that falls to us.
    If that happens, I wouldn't have an issue trading back getting Rudolph or Jackson plus an extra first round for 2019 and a bunch more second and thirds.

I don't remember who posted it but I think it was a great projection. Browns take Barkely with 1 and then a QB with 4. Giants take a QB and then there is Denver and the Colts.
    I could see the colts trading back and someone jumping up to take a QB or the colts could
    Denver could take a QB. So there is a chance that Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield and Allen could be gone by the time we pick. That's why I really hope Denver signs Cousins.
    I think Rudolph is a product of the system, more so than Mayfield. Not a fan of Jackson.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I would trade the Jets 1st, 2nd & the 4th to move up to get either Darnold or Rosen.

I understand thr concerns with Jackson..I am hearing rumors he could go back to school but I think that would be a big mistake..I think his stock is wat it is and its not worth risking an injury..

I do think he will destroy thr combine..he might be thr greatest athlete to ever come out as a qb..

But he is an injury away in becoming RGIII.
    That is my fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I would trade the Jets 1st, 2nd & the 4th to move up to get either Darnold or Rosen.
    There's a draft value chart that is kind of guide for GM's. To move up to number one, we would most likely need to trade next years #1 as well. For Darnold I would absolutely do it, Chart wise, your trade Clay would move us to #3. I'm totally fine with either scenario as long as they love the QB that much. Otherwise, sit tight and I'm pretty confident either Allen or Mayfield will be there at 6.

Quote Originally Posted by lamonster View Post
    There's a draft value chart that is kind of guide for GM's. To move up to number one, we would most likely need to trade next years #1 as well. For Darnold I would absolutely do it, Chart wise, your trade Clay would move us to #3. I'm totally fine with either scenario as long as they love the QB that much. Otherwise, sit tight and I'm pretty confident either Allen or Mayfield will be there at 6.
    I'm guessing that Cleveland will expect to draft a QB with #4 pick and if we can trade our 1st, 2nd and 4th picks for the third pick overall, then the Giants pick their poison with Rosen or Darnold and the Jets get the other one.

Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast