Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 211 of 226 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3385
    Strawman alert... Most Cowboy fans I know wish they had a coach as creative ad Pedersen.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The coaches that everyone mocked.

Doug has balls. Damn that dude has some big *** nuts.
    And to think y’all almost hired Ben Macadoo but in all seriousness congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    And to think y’all almost hired Ben Macadoo but in all seriousness congratulations.
    Dodged a helluva bullet with that one. That would have been Chip Kelly 2.0

The return... 2018-19

Yeah Pederson was impressive this year for sure. Losing Wentz and still making the Super Bowl was amazing, but winning it over the Patriots is absolutely ridiculous given the injuries to key players and missing the likely MVP had he stayed healthy.

Jason Garrett did a really good job of handling an adverse situation with players one year though, so I think we're pretty happy with what we've got as Cowboys fans lol.

We did it guys.. The nfc beast

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/...82317381521409

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    The horse is higher than ever. Crazy to have the two best QBs in the division on the same team.
    I originally made the high horse comment and I have to say congratulations to all Eagles fans. Your team deserved that win. Enjoy the off season Eagles fans you’re no longer perineal losers.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The coaches that everyone mocked.

Doug has balls. Damn that dude has some big *** nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah Pederson was impressive this year for sure. Losing Wentz and still making the Super Bowl was amazing, but winning it over the Patriots is absolutely ridiculous given the injuries to key players and missing the likely MVP had he stayed healthy.

Jason Garrett did a really good job of handling an adverse situation with players one year though, so I think we're pretty happy with what we've got as Cowboys fans lol.
    I know you must be kidding as Jason Garrett is the king of punting on 4th and 2 from the other teams 40 yard line.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    I know you must be kidding as Jason Garrett is the king of punting on 4th and 2 from the other teams 40 yard line.
    Actually Garret goes for it a lot in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Actually Garret goes for it a lot in that situation.
    Except the time he punted into the endzone this year on 4th and 1 from the 39 for a net 10 yard gain. Garrett went for it a few more times than usual but still sticks to the mantra that we need to stick to the process of imposing our will rather than ever outsmarting the other team. You can defend him and I will continue to bash him. 7 full seasons, no playoff runs. Other than that he is an amazingly mediocre coach.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    I'm it takes more then 1 person 2 go off topic.

I still feel the same I got the Giants as favorites . It's gonna be a rough start for the Dallas defense. Suspensions and injuries to the front 7 will not help the young secondary. Hopefully they all turn out to be players but who knows right now.

As I said Philly could be the most balanced team in the division. Still need to find out what Wentz has ..and Pederson. But when I say balanced I mean special teams too. How many games do the Eagles lose the last 2 or 3 years without stellar ST play. That's not gonna change just because the rest of the team may have improved. It cracks me up how No one mentions this when doing power rankings and stuff which makes the latest NFL power rankings crazy to have the Eagle so low. I think they were behind washington
    People keep talking about dredging up old posts this is my first one in this thread.

So we’re Eagles fans really eating horse crap in the streets after the game? Lol What the hell kind of celebration is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So we’re Eagles fans really eating horse crap in the streets after the game? Lol What the hell kind of celebration is that?
    Celebration of the year Lol.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Gross. Some people are just dumb, hell, there are kids and adults both eating Tide Pods on dares.

My best guess, he lost some sort of bet.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster