Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 205 of 226 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    You completely misunderstood my failed attempt at a joke. Bill is rumored to be interested in the Giants job. So once Bill takes over in NY and kicks Garrettís *** twice a year for the next 10 years, maybe then Jerry will consider kicking Garrett to the curb.

And I agree, there is no way in hell Belichick would ever coach in Dallas.
    If BB ever becomes the coach in Dallas Iíll quit watching football. I already suffered through a Dallas dynasty, I couldnít stomach another.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Giants should go after Chris Klienman. N Dakota St just won another Championship and the play of Wentz looks pretty good on the resume. Has this guy been there for all 6 championships ? If so it's crazy his name isn't mentioned in the NFL.
    Yes, Klieman was DBs coach then DC before 2014. The preceding head coach, Craig Bohl, now coaches Wyoming. He recruited Josh Allen who will probably be an early round draft pick. It think Allen might be a bit overrated because he needs development and the strength of the team was the defense, not the passing offense.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-06-2018 at 05:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Yes, Klieman was DBs coach then DC before 2014. The preceding head coach, Craig Bohl, now coaches Wyoming. Their QB, Josh Allen, will probably be an early round draft pick, but I think he's a bit overrated.
    Yeah I read about Allen. I'm about 50 mock drafts deep..lol..didn't know his coach used to be at NDS though.

Yeah I read about Allen. I'm about 50 mock drafts deep..lol..didn't know his coach used to be at NDS though.
    I just added to my comment that Bohl recruited Josh Allen. Wyoming's OC has compared him to Wentz.
    Last edited by QB_Eagles; 01-06-2018 at 05:30 PM.

The Giants ended up not interviewing Schwartz due to scheduling conflicts.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    The Giants ended up not interviewing Schwartz due to scheduling conflicts.
    Theyíre holding out for Belichick.

Rod Marinelli may retire. Mat Eburflus who has been mentioned regarding the NE DC job if their DC leaves may take over for Marinelli instead. I guess NE still playing gives Marinelli time to decide without losing Eburflus.

I like that move but they are also supposed to name Kellen Moore QB coach. WTF? Dak just beat him out for a job how much can he teach him!!

Pittsburgh reporters still talking about the possibility of Haley to Dallas.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Pittsburgh reporters still talking about the possibility of Haley to Dallas.
    I'm kind of figuring if Moore is hired as QB coach then Linnehan is staying . That's his buddy. Plus I would imagine a new OC would want to choose his QB coach.

Rod Marinelli may retire. Mat Eburflus who has been mentioned regarding the NE DC job if their DC leaves may take over for Marinelli instead. I guess NE still playing gives Marinelli time to decide without losing Eburflus.

I like that move but they are also supposed to name Kellen Moore QB coach. WTF? Dak just beat him out for a job how much can he teach him!!
    In case someone feels they need to see this posted somewhere before they will believe it.

https://twitter.com/bloggingtheboys/...41897361969153

I'm kind of figuring if Moore is hired as QB coach then Linnehan is staying . That's his buddy. Plus I would imagine a new OC would want to choose his QB coach.
    Jerry has already said that he wants Linehan back. I donít see any way Haley is brought to Dallas (thank God). As much as I canít stand Linehan I canít stand Haley even more.

https://twitter.com/helmandc/status/948203843917156352

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Jerry has already said that he wants Linehan back. I donít see any way Haley is brought to Dallas (thank God). As much as I canít stand Linehan I canít stand Haley even more.

https://twitter.com/helmandc/status/948203843917156352
    28 years old!! The only thing that makes sense is he's some kind of idiot savant and has a football brain like Romo and they want to groom him for OC. But to be honest..with so much depending on Daks development I think I'd be more comfortable with a 28 year old calling plays then being QBC with a young QB.

28 years old!! The only thing that makes sense is he's some kind of idiot savant and has a football brain like Romo and they want to groom him for OC. But to be honest..with so much depending on Daks development I think I'd be more comfortable with a 28 year old calling plays then being QBC with a young QB.
    I've watched Kellen Moore for a long time being a Boise State fan, and being a coach was always his destiny IMO. He is a small guy with a pretty weak arm. He was never going to cut it as an NFL QB based on physical skills, so it's really amazing he was able to stay rostered for this long, which speaks to his mental acumen for the game. His football intelligence is miles ahead of Dak's, and that's going to really help Dak going forward. Watch John Gruden's QB camp with Moore before his draft (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGXIEiruX8). Gruden said he was one of the smartest college QBs he had ever talked with. He also isn't a conservative Linehan clone like some people are assuming. He comes from the Boise State era when they ran wild on innovative offense. I like Moore being our QB coach very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I've watched Kellen Moore for a long time being a Boise State fan, and being a coach was always his destiny IMO. He is a small guy with a pretty weak arm. He was never going to cut it as an NFL QB based on physical skills, so it's really amazing he was able to stay rostered for this long, which speaks to his mental acumen for the game. His football intelligence is miles ahead of Dak's, and that's going to really help Dak going forward. Watch John Gruden's QB camp with Moore before his draft (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKGXIEiruX8). Gruden said he was one of the smartest college QBs he had ever talked with. He also isn't a conservative Linehan clone like some people are assuming. He comes from the Boise State era when they ran wild on innovative offense. I like Moore being our QB coach very much.
    I have concerns with a possible disconnect because of the age. Hopefully Dak responds but I don't see it as a slam dunk. Can he draw the type of respect to tear into Dak a little if that's what's needed? I'm not sure about that.

Basically Kellen Moore is Garrett 2.0