Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 226 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    3 catches is 20% of all catches Brice Butler had in 2017.
    Yeah and yet he still had more great catches then Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Yeah and yet he still had more great catches then Dez.
    Looks like more than 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQXWzkouIpw

While I think the Cowboys should release Dez Bryant as he's no longer a fit, this Brice Butler hype is completely ridiculous.

Dez no doubt drops way too many but those videos sure do show Dak's limitations. He really cannot throw outside the numbers.

Supposedly, according to Pro Football Talk, the Jets will be making a play for Kirk Cousins.

Dak showed Pop Warner QB awareness in about 60% of those throws. I didn't watch them much this year but my god, so many times his placement and timing were atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Uh you’re the one that veered off course homie. We were talking about Zeke and out of nowhere you bring up a conversation from last year about Dak. We weren’t even talking about Dak. Try to keep up.
    so you really are this dense then? I didn't think people like that existed outside of trolls.

you literally asked what I was talking about when I said this board doesn't have a random Dallas hatred, we just always have to argue the nonsense overhyping you guys always do.

and dak is a perfect example
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Looks like more than 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQXWzkouIpw

While I think the Cowboys should release Dez Bryant as he's no longer a fit, this Brice Butler hype is completely ridiculous.
    Not really hype Dallas is just weak at WR so he should have more value to them then the average team. He's a 3 but on last year's Dallas team he should have been the 2 in my opinion. Saying he's better then T Williams is not hyping at all.

And most of the Dez highkits from last year are great runs after the catch. I'm talking about a great catch. I remember several from Butler but not from Dez.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    so you really are this dense then? I didn't think people like that existed outside of trolls.

you literally asked what I was talking about when I said this board doesn't have a random Dallas hatred, we just always have to argue the nonsense overhyping you guys always do.

and dak is a perfect example
    Blah, blah, blah... are you still talking?

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Not really hype Dallas is just weak at WR so he should have more value to them then the average team. He's a 3 but on last year's Dallas team he should have been the 2 in my opinion. Saying he's better then T Williams is not hyping at all.

And most of the Dez highkits from last year are great runs after the catch. I'm talking about a great catch. I remember several from Butler but not from Dez.
    Brice Butler is average at best. He had every opportunity to grab a starting role when Dez was hurt. He showed nothing. I would rather let the guy walk and bring in some new faces.

Will be nice to have alshon Jeffery healthy this year.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/966347233284317185

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Blah, blah, blah... are you still talking?
    yeah, don't know why though because I'm apparently talking to someone with the mentality of a 10 year old and the ability to follow the conversation flow of a 5 year old.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

yeah, don't know why though because I'm apparently talking to someone with the mentality of a 10 year old and the ability to follow the conversation flow of a 5 year old.
    He's just mad that the eagles never fell off their high horse.. I mean, to be fair, it must be hard for him.. He rooted so hard against the eagles, almost weekly saying that the eagles will have a glorious fall and they need to come off their high horse, etc etc.. It almost got to the point where this season was for the sole purpose of rooting against the eagles.. When the eagles won the super bowl, he must have been heart broken

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    He's just mad that the eagles never fell off their high horse.. I mean, to be fair, it must be hard for him.. He rooted so hard against the eagles, almost weekly saying that the eagles will have a glorious fall and they need to come off their high horse, etc etc.. It almost got to the point where this season was for the sole purpose of rooting against the eagles.. When the eagles won the super bowl, he must have been heart broken

Tears.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

I don't understand his mentality or reasoning at all. You clearly were understanding what he was talking about by comparing it to the Dak conversation last season (which is absolutely true and relevant). How he cannot comprehend that is beyond me.

Well, I guess it's not that hard to understand considering him and I went back and forth months ago as to why he didn't see the hypocrisy in him saying Wentz could regress with the same offense yet was offended by the notion Dak could regress with the same offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.