Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 222 of 226 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Except he's not. Gurley, Bell, and Johnson I take over him easy. A case could be made for Kamara, Hunt, and Shady too over him. Good chance he's pushed down even further with this incoming draft class especially Barkley. That's not today that Elliott isn't in the upper echelon of NFL RB's because he is, but he definitely isn't the best.
    That's taking it a bit too far, IMO. I don't think he's as well-rounded as a receiver as some of those guys, but you could easily argue, I think, that he's the best pure runner in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I think an argument could be made though that Elliott may have the best season of any RB this year. Unless the Cowboys significantly change their receiving corps, he'll have to be the focal point of the Cowboys offense. I'd be surprise if Jerry Jones released Dez Bryant or Jason Witten, instead of being sentimental. What they'd get paid in 2018 doesn't fit their production of 2017, and that money could be spent better elsewhere, especially with many of the 2014 WR class set to become free agents.

With Bell it's still a bit of a question mark, where he will end up, and he might not be as productive if it's a team other than the Steelers. Gurley, might take a step back from what could have been an MVP season, but he'd be my best bet right now to have the best 2018 season. The Rams will probably exercise his 5th year option, else he'd be entering a contract year.
    That will never happen. As long as Jerry is alive he will continue to lead the Cowboys into mediocrity. There was a report this past week that they are even talking about extending Dez instead of moving on from him.

If you could actually read you would see that I never said that Zeke is the best RB in the league. What I said was that he’s in the same company as Bell and Gurley. You don’t put up over 1,800 yards (on the ground not all purpose yards) and suck. Hell he was 17 yards short of 1,000 this past year and missed 6 games. And that was with no threat of a passing game to take the 8th man out of the box. Again the anti-Cowboy bias on this board is proven so I’m not surprised you think Zeke isn’t one of the best talents in the league at RB.
    Last edited by mgjohnson7851; 02-17-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That will never happen. As long as Jerry is alive he will continue to lead the Cowboys into mediocrity. There was a report this past week that they are even talking about extending Dez instead of moving on from him.

If you could actually read you would see that I never said that Zeke is the best RB in the league. What I said was that he’s in the same company as Bell and Gurley. You don’t put up over 1,800 yards (on the ground not all purpose yards) and suck. Hell he was 17 yards short of 1,000 this past year and missed 6 games. And that was with no threat of a passing game to take the 8th man out of the box. Again the anti-Cowboy bias on this board is proven so I’m not surprised you think Zeke isn’t one of the best talents in the league at RB.
    Get off your high horse, most don’t care that he plays for Dallas.
    Last edited by mgjohnson7851; 02-17-2018 at 09:50 PM.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

You’re right Zeke sucks, what was I thinking? I mean Deuce Staley could come in right now and be better than Zeke right?
    and this is the other **** you pull. people say zeke doesn'thave world class speed so that MUST mean we all think he sucks.
    It’s clear you’re trying to knock him down because he wears a Star on his helmet. If he played for whoever you root for you’d be calling him the best RB in the NFL. Typical anti-Cowboy bias.
    you guys pulled this same exact ******** with dak last year.

people wouldn't hail him as an elite top 5 QB so we were just "Dallas haters".

then we turned out to be right.

now you're doing it with zeke. he's likely a top 5 back, but like dak, it's hard to say because he has a very good offense around him.

and again, this isn't saying he sucks. he's just not going to be considered the greatest athlete in the history of time like you seem to want people to think because he had a good season behind one of the best lines in the NFL.

and this is proven by the fact that the cowboys line was missing a couple starters throughout the year, and surprise surprise, zeke didn't put up the gaudy numbers he did his rookie season. I mean ****, it's not the be all end all, but his YPC dropped a full yard.

maybe, just maybe you're a biased homer with rose colored glasses on and people not thinking Dallas players are the best isn't because they just inexplicably hate dallas.

the Dallas fans on this site are so goddamn insufferable.
    Last edited by basch152; 02-17-2018 at 09:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Did you even read what I said?
    Yeah you said if you don't think he's the best, you're anti Cowboys lol

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Yeah you said if you don't think he's the best, you're anti Cowboys lol
    And anyone disagreeing is a *******.
    Last edited by mgjohnson7851; 02-17-2018 at 09:50 PM.

The ONLY hashtag that even matters now...
    #SBCHAMPS

#15Points, #Steamrolled, #NotEvenCapable, #SeasonsOver, #WellDeserved, #YouWon’tBeatATL, #YouWon’tBeatMIN, #YouWon’tBeatNE, #Blowout, #Classless, #Trash, #7YearsAway, #Can’tRun, #Overrated, #BulletinBoard, #StoryTime, #Underdogs, #Snoozefest, #LeakedParade, #NotInTheSameUniverse
    #FreeGreenMonster

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Get off your high horse, most don’t care that he plays for Dallas.
    No one ever said he isn't one of the best either....

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    No one ever said he isn't one of the best either....
    Exactly.

In no particular order, running backs I'd take over zeke are:

Todd Gurley
    Kareem Hunt
    David jonshon
    Leveon bell
    Leonard Fournette

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    In no particular order, running backs I'd take over zeke are:

Todd Gurley
    Kareem Hunt
    David jonshon
    Leveon bell
    Leonard Fournette

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    For me it’s:

Gurley
    Bell
    Johnson
    Fornette

I'm not entirely sure I'd take Johnson over him and I havnt seen enough out of fournette yet

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    I'm not entirely sure I'd take Johnson over him and I havnt seen enough out of fournette yet
    I should have clarified. I’d take both with less than ideal OL situations. Anyone can run behind dallas’ ol in ‘16, look at McFadden.

I think Zeke is one of the best though. Hell, McCoy is still a top back in the league and shouldn’t be dismissed.

I think Calvin cook will be in the discussion in a year or two too.

really excited to see what saquon will do as well

Shady should absolutely be included in the conversation. His only downfall is that he plays on team that is rarely on tv, at least not nationally.

I really like Dalvin Cook but I need to see how he comes back from his injury. If he comes back and plays as well as he did before the injury he’ll be in the conversation too.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    This. I think Zeke is the third best running back in the NFL.