Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 206 of 226 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206207208216 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3385
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Basically Kellen Moore is Garrett 2.0
    Not really Garret was 11 years older when he became QB coach.

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Not really Garret was 11 years older when he became QB coach.
    Youíre right, Garrett was more prepared. This is going to be awesome for Dakís career.

Youíre right, Garrett was more prepared. This is going to be awesome for Dakís career.
    I hope so. Hoping they hire Tom Cable as o line coach .

I have concerns with a possible disconnect because of the age. Hopefully Dak responds but I don't see it as a slam dunk. Can he draw the type of respect to tear into Dak a little if that's what's needed? I'm not sure about that.
    I don't see age as a big deal here at all. Sean McVay is the head coach at what, 31 years old? He does well. I'm not saying Moore is McVay or anything but I don't think age matters as much as knowledge when it comes to coaches. Moore has already basically been a coach for Dak anyway, and he has said as much.

I hope so. Hoping they hire Tom Cable as o line coach .
    So you can trade away Travis Frederick, let Zack Martin leave in free agency, and convert Maliek Collins to offensive tackle?

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    So you can trade away Travis Frederick, let Zack Martin leave in free agency, and convert Maliek Collins to offensive tackle?
    Um..no..kol..just help with pass protection..thats all they need

I have concerns with a possible disconnect because of the age. Hopefully Dak responds but I don't see it as a slam dunk. Can he draw the type of respect to tear into Dak a little if that's what's needed? I'm not sure about that.
    What good is tearing into Dak going to do? What QB in the NFL every gets chewed out by their position coach?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    What good is tearing into Dak going to do? What QB in the NFL every gets chewed out by their position coach?
    Well if it doesn't happen ....considering all the poor QB play then maybe it should. What kind of world do we live in where a kid can't handle a *** ripping?

Blake Bortles needs that..and a beating..lol

But I'm not saying he needs that. Dak is 12-4 on the road as a starter. I have no doubt that he has a much better year with just a little more help. Maybe a Jon Brown and a James Washington. That's totally doable.

But Dallas needs depth everywhere except d line...maybe d tackle .
    What's going to be interesting is what the d looks like. Assuming Irving and Lawrence come back they could finally take that leap into the company of the top defenses. From what I saw..after Lee came back and the rookies got into a groove they seemed to have amazing potential. Offense will bounce back.

But I'm not saying he needs that. Dak is 12-4 on the road as a starter. I have no doubt that he has a much better year with just a little more help. Maybe a Jon Brown and a James Washington. That's totally doable.

But Dallas needs depth everywhere except d line...maybe d tackle .
    What's going to be interesting is what the d looks like. Assuming Irving and Lawrence come back they could finally take that leap into the company of the top defenses. From what I saw..after Lee came back and the rookies got into a groove they seemed to have amazing potential. Offense will bounce back.
    They could really help their defense by drafting one of two players with that 1st pick.

LB - Tremaine Edmunds from Va Tech

DT - Vita Vea from Washington (1-Tech)

They could really help their defense by drafting one of two players with that 1st pick.

LB - Tremaine Edmunds from Va Tech

DT - Vita Vea from Washington (1-Tech)
    Number 1 priority has to be getting Dak some weapons. I'm watching these playoffs and the Dallas WR group would have no business in these playoffs. Amazing catches all over the place. We got garbage in that area.

Number 1 priority has to be getting Dak some weapons. I'm watching these playoffs and the Dallas WR group would have no business in these playoffs. Amazing catches all over the place. We got garbage in that area.
    Right but you also donít want to reach for a player just because he fits a need. Thatís how you end up with Quincy Carter. Ridley and Sutton will likely both be off the board by 19. The best players on the board at 19 will likely all be defensive players. Although one of the OL could fall that far. They could target TE Dallas Goedert in the 2nd. Heíd be a great playmaker in the Cowboys offense. Well if Wittenís snaps get cut back.

Looks like Dallas is completely changing the offense. No more Air Coryell and it seems like they are switching to a power running scheme which I kind of like.

From what I'm reading they still run the offense that was made for Romo. Last year Zeke was so dominant you couldn't tell they don't have the personell to do that. When the realized it this year it was too late to change. That's not the kind of excuse I want to hear. I expect very bright coaches who can pick that up before it's too late.

Looks like Dallas is completely changing the offense. No more Air Coryell and it seems like they are switching to a power running scheme which I kind of like.
    Theyíve always ran a Coryell offense. Those 90ís teams were a Coryell offense yet also a power running team. As long as Red is coaching the team they will be a Coryell offense. Thatís the system he came up in and the system he prefers.