Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Seriously, I thought the poster got the under and over from some betting website that runs these type of side bets all the time. Poster wasn't specific that he had set it himself so my quip was on that but if he did felt insulted by it, I will apologize. If that was me that set them and got a reply like that, I would lol and think nothing of it

And there were more insults toward me then the other way around since last season and some are very annoying but I don't take it personally and frankly don't even care as long as the rules applies to everyone. Yes I was way more insulting to others during Mike Nolan tenor due to all the Smith lovers that came out of nowhere trolling for him with their excuses that it was everyone's fault but him. And then we got a great QB in Kap who took us to the SB yet some still argue Smith should be the starter and it still bothers me but I don't insults others anymore that would break any rules, I think.
    Your join date is 2013. How is exactly did you interact during the Mike Nolan years?

And compared to the people insulting you, your own personal pile of posts that come across as wrong, presumptive, insulting, etc etc etc adds up to an equal one to everyone's toward you.

As I've said over and over, and you can keep writing paragraphs to the contrary, if you shape it up, others will let it be. Simple as that.
    Now that makes sense as it was on the defunct espn forum that ended in 2013 that wasn't article based like it is now and a few others. Someone over there told many to try psd so I joined but many mods there abuse their powers so it was chaos. The forum here is better managed. I will admit all wrongdoing but insulting is subjective just like you imply I was insulting the one poster who set the over under when i assume it was off a website. I really think you maybe overreacting on the insulting but you have the burden of proof. Posters who shared their opinions are not always right and some are often wrong but it's their own opinions as wrong as it may be unless it was stated as facts. If everyone agrees with everyones opinions, then there would be no arguments, no debate. If they don't specify as just an opinion, it almost always assume as fact when it was never meant to be but are opinions. Its not easy to be impartial towards our own team and would overstate the wrongness of their opinion without being aware of it. Skip and SAS doesn't always agree so one of them has to be wrong, right? Nevermind as I am rambling now

Enjoy TNF all!
    Last edited by eDush; 09-07-2017 at 09:57 PM.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Now that makes sense as it was on the defunct espn forum that ended in 2013 that wasn't article based like it is now and a few others. Someone over there told many to try psd so I joined but many mods there abuse their powers so it was chaos. The forum here is better managed. I will admit all wrongdoing but insulting is subjective just like you imply I was insulting the one poster who set the over under when i assume it was off a website. I really think you maybe overreacting on the insulting but you have the burden of proof. Posters who shared their opinions are not always right and some are often wrong but it's their own opinions as wrong as it may be unless it was stated as facts. If everyone agrees with everyones opinions, then there would be no arguments, no debate. If they don't specify as just an opinion, it almost always assume as fact when it was never meant to be but are opinions. Its not easy to be impartial towards our own team and would overstate the wrongness of their opinion without being aware of it. Skip and SAS doesn't always agree so one of them has to be wrong, right? Nevermind as I am rambling now

Enjoy TNF all!
    Man, even in this you are still missing things by a mile. I said you insulted OR <------ (big capital letters too) you didn't think before posting and ended up coming across insulting. That's not me implying anything. That's literally how it looked, as evidenced by the reaction from two posters to what you said. Trust me, any burden on my end is an easy and light one.

Honestly, just try to be better and these conversations can end forever.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 09-07-2017 at 10:14 PM.

My fantasy football luck lol. Brady goes for 13 and Hunt who's going against me gets 53....

Quote Originally Posted by BGeer091 View Post
    My fantasy football luck lol. Brady goes for 13 and Hunt who's going against me gets 53....
    That's why I've stopped playing for cash, that happens to me during the playoffs. Be glad it was week 1.

I had the Patriots defense...got me negative 4 points. woohoo...
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

I picked up Taylor and Goodwin lol. Just in case haha. I have Beckham, Landry and Watkins still. I feel like Taylor could be a sleeper

I picked up Taylor and Goodwin lol. Just in case haha. I have Beckham, Landry and Watkins still. I feel like Taylor could be a sleeper
    In a PPR league he could be solid.

What is the best place to stream the game online? Or is there a Kodi add-on that actually works well?

Quote Originally Posted by JeffFrankGore:31840754
    What is the best place to stream the game online? Or is there a Kodi add-on that actually works well?
    I have yet to have any luck with Kodi and games. I bite the bullet and I'm paying my brother in laws Sunday ticket bill lol

I didn't want Brady after his favorite receiver is out for the season. I took Cam but will not root for him against my Niners. My biggest steal imo was taking Kamara in the later rounds hoping no one would grab one cause he will be doing what Hunt did last night if given the chance to play which is what I am hoping.

I suggest all my fellow Niners posters to grab him now if he's still available in ur league
    Last edited by eDush; 09-08-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

I've officially retired from FF.

In my 5 seasons with 10 and 12 team leagues.

1st
    2nd
    4th
    1st
    1st

Yes, I'm an FF god, but I figured I should go out on top

Last year, I had the top pick, drafted AB, and traded him and Melvin Gordon for for LeVeon and Julio Jones.

I was later able to trade a crapload of players to Brown back since the guys team was severely injured and/or underperforming.

I don't remember my whole team, but this was the gist by the end of the year...

Brady
    LeVeon
    Zeke
    Julio
    AB
    Olsen

I beat the commissioner in the championship. He paid me out in all ones.

I feel good about this week and I have no reasons why except CAR usually starts slow.

It's Week 1

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I've officially retired from FF.

In my 5 seasons with 10 and 12 team leagues.

1st
    2nd
    4th
    1st
    1st

Yes, I'm an FF god, but I figured I should go out on top

Last year, I had the top pick, drafted AB, and traded him and Melvin Gordon for for LeVeon and Julio Jones.

I was later able to trade a crapload of players to Brown back since the guys team was severely injured and/or underperforming.

I don't remember my whole team, but this was the gist by the end of the year...

Brady
    LeVeon
    Zeke
    Julio
    AB
    Olsen

I beat the commissioner in the championship. He paid me out in all ones.
    Sounds like my FF experience. I had a friend who was in a league and begged me to go in, I was lucky as could be in the draft and got multiple career years, lapped the field, pissed a lot of people off and was not invited back. I liked the money, but didn't enjoy football as much so no more for me.

I'm torn between wanting a top 3 draft pick and wanting us to win 5 to 7 games this year. Heck, we may need a top 2 draft pick.

It's a good QB class in 2018 and we need a QB. If we end up winning a few games we can kiss Rosen/Darnold goodbye.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast