Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    And both of them had far superior protection and time than Siemian did. Both have been playing in the league far longer...while this is Siemian's second year playing 3rd overall.

It baffles me how it is so ****in hard for you to admit that he's a young QB that can improve. And that is what he exactly showed last night. Trevor didn't look ANYTHING like that last year. Is that not a testament to the strides he made? Nah...apparently it's "just one game...he's still gutless trust me.."

The original proclamation was how he couldn't do the things he just did. You spent so much time hammering that point home. Making definitive statements on who he is and what he would never do.

So now you're annoyed that I'm letting you have it by bringing up how foolish it was to make those statements?

Goes both ways, homie. Toughen up.

I've been giving him praises yo. But he had a couple games like this last year. I want to see him do it more than in the opening game. I think you are trying to say "Told you so" too early. For all we know he'll look like **** against Dallas.

He could. Dallas, while not sporting the better CB's or edge rushers, can bring the pressure...but mostly their LB's are vastly superior. So it'll be interesting how they'll attack the middle of the field.

Frankly, it's a tougher game for Siemian and company.

i think this is an easier game for the offense but more pressure on them to succeed. Dallas lacks corners and edge rushers. but have off ball LBs and Safeties... the opposite of chargers defense really

#GoHawkeyes #FightForIowa #ANF

Oh yeah I dunno if anyone sang his praises, but simmons had a great game tackling. Solid first start for the kid!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132