Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Jesus doesn't swear.
    Your prediction was incorrect yet you brag.
    You thought this was a playoff team. My prediction was off by 1 game. I deserve to brag because of how accurate my assessment of this team was. You had no clue about this teams record and probably saw them as capable of being 9-7 or 10-6 and making the Playoffs. I was closer to the real record 5-11 than you.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    We wasted a terrible season with the McCown signing, unless by some fluke, a lower rated QB that we draft turns out to be better than the 3 QBs drafted ahead of him. With luck, we're the team that gets the Dan Marino and the ones in front of us get stiffed.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    You thought this was a playoff team. My prediction was off by 1 game. I deserve to brag because of how accurate my assessment of this team was. You had no clue about this teams record and probably saw them as capable of being 9-7 or 10-6 and making the Playoffs. I was closer to the real record 5-11 than you.
    What did you do in the off-season on Madden? What QB did you get in the draft?

The Jets still have a very high 1st round pick and there is no obvious #1 QB in this draft. I am glad they had a stable presence at QB this season to allow some of their players to develop a bit. As we saw at the end of the season, terrible QB play makes it really hard to assess anything, because the team can't function properly or really execute a more developed game plan.

If there was a Manning or a Luck in this draft, then I would be upset, but there doesn't appear to be, so I am fine with this year's results. Also, consistently being the worst team in the league hasn't done much for CLE.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    The Jets still have a very high 1st round pick and there is no obvious #1 QB in this draft. I am glad they had a stable presence at QB this season to allow some of their players to develop a bit. As we saw at the end of the season, terrible QB play makes it really hard to assess anything, because the team can't function properly or really execute a more developed game plan.

If there was a Manning or a Luck in this draft, then I would be upset, but there doesn't appear to be, so I am fine with this year's results. Also, consistently being the worst team in the league hasn't done much for CLE.
    I fully agree on all points.
    You do not know if other players are any good if you have Petty or presumably Hack throwing to them. The RBs don't have a chance, so you never get a look at mcguire. The O line can't be evaluated at all because the box will be loaded...

Jakes new Baseball Card

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234