Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Minimum 20 shoutouts yesterday when I wore my cutty dolphins jersey to the sox game.

One guy even took a picture with us front facing and turned around. I was like a celebrity cuz of that jersey lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Seems more fans than not liked Cutler. I hope Cutler makes the CHI FO choke on their ties lol. I think he wins comeback player of the year (if its possible)

DOLPHINS INACTIVES:

#9 QB David Fales
    #21 CB Jordan Lucas
    #33 CB Torry McTyer
    #44 LB Stephone Anthony
    #68 G Isaac Asiata
    #71 T Zach Sterup
    #88 WR Leonte Carroo

Seems Chase Allen starts at MLB and Hull is the backup and Anthony looking like a waste of a 5th round pick....

Also Scott is active over Carroo
    Last edited by Wrench; 11-19-2017 at 12:36 PM.

This game isn't even through the 1st qtr and Kiko has already given up 2 massive gains to the TE

Stephanie Anthony just showed more coverage skills than Kiko has shown all season.

Cutler just showed how much his arm has regressed, 3-4 years ago he could of rifled that ball to Landry before the defender got there. Not anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Cutler just showed how much his arm has regressed, 3-4 years ago he could of rifled that ball to Landry before the defender got there. Not anymore.
    You just don't throw it across the field like that while still sprinting in the other direction... Dude is hot garbage.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

This is has been just the most joyless, most depressing Dolphins team to watch in many, many years. This season has been no fun. No sign of a future either.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade-a-minute View Post
    You just don't throw it across the field like that while still sprinting in the other direction... Dude is hot garbage.

Like I said he used to be able to make that play all the time, that surgery really did a number.

Also what did you expect? Super Bowl? Lost our QB before the season started, good teams can't over come that just ask the Packers.

Cutty has been bad. What I'm thinking is there has to be a big regression in arm strength. The way he has always played, I knew a cutty without an elite strength arm would be a bad qb.

That very well could be what we're seeing here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The fact that the defensive line can't get any pressure consistently is awful. Wake has been a non factor the past few weeks.

Literally every pass in the middle of the field is against Kiko. He is the biggest liability on the defense.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

The Dolphins front office gave Kiko Alonso $29 million after one decent season where he couldn't cover anyone so he could continue to not cover anyone.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Outside of the fumble this is easily Landrys best game of the season. Insane separation from him today.

And of course I say that as he drops a wide open first down.

Absolutely awful loss. Offense was too little too late and the defense still has the same major problem they had last year and can't stop anyone from attacking the middle of the field.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast