Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The odd man out. That solidifies Ward and Tandy as our Day 1 starters with Conte, Evans and Robinson as the backups. I actually really like this move.

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    The odd man out. That solidifies Ward and Tandy as our Day 1 starters with Conte, Evans and Robinson as the backups. I actually really like this move.
    We assume that is the case. There is some speculation that Conte could start next to Ward. Hope Tandy gets first crack at it though I'm not confident in him maintaining a high level of play over a full season.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Bucs traded a 2019 7th round pick and JJ Wilcox to the Steelers for a 2018 6th round pick after signing S TJ Ward.
    Lol, that's funny. Good call! Didn't see this happening

9ers are going to sign Mcnichols. Pewter Report is saying Ward will compete w/ Tandy for SS and not w/ Conte for FS, which I hate

Quote Originally Posted by aecon13 View Post
    9ers are going to sign Mcnichols. Pewter Report is saying Ward will compete w/ Tandy for SS and not w/ Conte for FS, which I hate
    I don't like it either, even Conte's defenders say he is better in the box than deep in coverage. Ward is at his best close to the line, both are SS in my opinion and Tandy it seems can play either.

Being honest, I think they just like Conte over Tandy and want him to play next to Ward. They will allow Tandy to play until they feel Ward is ready.

Glad to see M. Evans and L. David get the nods for Captain. Since they picked 3 on defense, would have liked to have seen Marpet get a 3rd spot on offense.

Bullough and J. Moxey are the 2 players I'm excited about on the practice squad. Really wish Abdesmad would have gotten the nod over S. Bailey. Sterling is terrible and Abdesmad had insane size and could develop. Also don't care for Bobo or his attitude

God, I love Jason Licht.

He had the best quote tonight: "McNichols got his feelings hurt. We don't want that kind of **** anyway. **** 'em."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12