Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1296
  1. #436
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    2,629
    Running Back Darrel Williams LSU 👍
    I like this guy 6í0 229 powerful, hit it when he saw it and broke a lot of tackles.

  2. #437
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    2,629
    Using the Matt Miller draft

    10: R1p10 s minkah fitzpatrick Alabama
    41: R2p9 rb sony michel Georgia
    75: R3p11 dl taven bryan Florida
    112: R4p10 cb quenton meeks Stanford
    189: R6p11 edge andrew brown Virginia
    196: R6p18 RB john kellyTennessee
    213: R6p35 WR quadree Henderson Pittsburgh
    214: R6p36 fb dimitri flowersOklahoma
    217: R6p39 cb aaron davisGeorgia
    219: R6p41 g isaiah wynn Georgia
    229: R7p10 lb azeem victor Washington

  3. #438
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    4,901
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Vea is not Ngata dude, he is so much more in my opinion. You all should know how I feel about this guy by now because for two seasons I have promoted him enough 😂 He is the most dominant D Lineman in the draft my opinion and Quenton Nelson is the most dominant O Lineman. I couldnít tell you how many tackles or sacks Vita Vea will get in his rookie season if he stays health, but I will tell you he is going beat the **** out of avlot of O Linemen who line up in front of him and anyone who tries to block him. I cannot wait to watch him?play. Hoping so much that he falls to us 🙏

    http://www.fanragsports.com/why-vita...nfl-draft/amp/

    John Owning the writer of this article is a good guy and on the ball 👍
    Iíve been beating the Roquan Smith drum. Mainly because heís all over the field when I watch. I do t care about size.

    However, Vea is a monster. I would not oppose that pick. DT in the 1st round is not the sexy pick. But we donít need sexy. We need quality. Vea seems to be quality.

  4. #439
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Using the Matt Miller draft

    10: R1p10 s minkah fitzpatrick Alabama
    41: R2p9 rb sony michel Georgia
    75: R3p11 dl taven bryan Florida
    112: R4p10 cb quenton meeks Stanford
    189: R6p11 edge andrew brown Virginia
    196: R6p18 RB john kellyTennessee
    213: R6p35 WR quadree Henderson Pittsburgh
    214: R6p36 fb dimitri flowersOklahoma
    217: R6p39 cb aaron davisGeorgia
    219: R6p41 g isaiah wynn Georgia
    229: R7p10 lb azeem victor Washington
    that would be an epic draft!

  5. #440
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,926
    Quote Originally Posted by PHIL MAGROIN View Post
    Using the Matt Miller draft

    10: R1p10 s minkah fitzpatrick Alabama
    41: R2p9 rb sony michel Georgia
    75: R3p11 dl taven bryan Florida
    112: R4p10 cb quenton meeks Stanford
    189: R6p11 edge andrew brown Virginia
    196: R6p18 RB john kellyTennessee
    213: R6p35 WR quadree Henderson Pittsburgh
    214: R6p36 fb dimitri flowersOklahoma
    217: R6p39 cb aaron davisGeorgia
    219: R6p41 g isaiah wynn Georgia
    229: R7p10 lb azeem victor Washington
    Two RB and no OT? Other than that I like it.

  6. #441
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Top of the world
    Posts
    4,582
    Quote Originally Posted by BoKnowsRaiders View Post
    Iíve been beating the Roquan Smith drum. Mainly because heís all over the field when I watch. I do t care about size.

    However, Vea is a monster. I would not oppose that pick. DT in the 1st round is not the sexy pick. But we donít need sexy. We need quality. Vea seems to be quality.
    Chester McGlocton was one of my favourite draft picks ever 16th pick overall in 92 so Vea at 9/10 is not far off

  7. #442
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,226
    We need a lot of help at multiple positions. Reggie's poor drafting has really caught up to us and left us with replacement level talent at many spots. Everywhere on the defense, plus OT and RB on the offense, we need help really I think the only position that shouldn't be considered is WR in the 1st.

  8. #443
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    We need a lot of help at multiple positions. Reggie's poor drafting has really caught up to us and left us with replacement level talent at many spots. Everywhere on the defense, plus OT and RB on the offense, we need help really I think the only position that shouldn't be considered is WR in the 1st.
    i seen that Penn was rated the 10th best Tackle this year, we can prob get by not drafting a OT early this year. we do need to upgrade the RB position, would be nice to get Sony Michel in the 2nd, or Penny around 3rd to 5th round i can see him being this years Hunt

  9. #444
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    33,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    We need a lot of help at multiple positions. Reggie's poor drafting has really caught up to us and left us with replacement level talent at many spots. Everywhere on the defense, plus OT and RB on the offense, we need help really I think the only position that shouldn't be considered is WR in the 1st.
    Reggie has had full command of every pick made since he's been here? You know influence was made by JDR&crew. It's hard to blame it all completely on Reggie, we're in a position now that it's the Gruden era. We'll see what happens but what if Chucky can help Carr elevate his career to a HOF...? Mack wil most likely be one if we can get help around him to let him loose. I say focus on defense early in the draft, I liked Ricard/Washington last year, new scheme different team. OT, I can see Sharpe becoming one of the better players, also FA is deep with Secondary/OL, we can really make some chess moves in FA. With cuts and the way RM has structured practically every contract, we have an out on most and have complete flexibility year to year. Gruden is going to be so influential in his career as a Raider, I can't ****ing wait! the moment, Roger Goodell walks over and hands the Lombardi Trophy to Mark Davis to Hoist! This is going to be the best decade of Raiders Football in the last 30 years. Bout Time. We Deserve it. #RaiderNation

  10. #445
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,226
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Reggie has had full command of every pick made since he's been here? You know influence was made by JDR&crew. It's hard to blame it all completely on Reggie, we're in a position now that it's the Gruden era. We'll see what happens but what if Chucky can help Carr elevate his career to a HOF...? Mack wil most likely be one if we can get help around him to let him loose. I say focus on defense early in the draft, I liked Ricard/Washington last year, new scheme different team. OT, I can see Sharpe becoming one of the better players, also FA is deep with Secondary/OL, we can really make some chess moves in FA. With cuts and the way RM has structured practically every contract, we have an out on most and have complete flexibility year to year. Gruden is going to be so influential in his career as a Raider, I can't ****ing wait! the moment, Roger Goodell walks over and hands the Lombardi Trophy to Mark Davis to Hoist! This is going to be the best decade of Raiders Football in the last 30 years. Bout Time. We Deserve it. #RaiderNation
    Um okay, I just said he's drafted poorly, and looking at our roster, is that wrong? We have subpar talent across the board on defense, with Smith and Amerson both history and Conley a question mark, CB is a huge need. LB, DE, DT and safety also need addressing. Lol basically the entire defense.

    Look I'm pumped about Gruden too but he roster needs a lot of work. Regardless of how much input Jack had, bottom line is our poor drafts have hampered us, and we need more talent in order to become a true contender.

  11. #446
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    Um okay, I just said he's drafted poorly, and looking at our roster, is that wrong? We have subpar talent across the board on defense, with Smith and Amerson both history and Conley a question mark, CB is a huge need. LB, DE, DT and safety also need addressing. Lol basically the entire defense.

    Look I'm pumped about Gruden too but he roster needs a lot of work. Regardless of how much input Jack had, bottom line is our poor drafts have hampered us, and we need more talent in order to become a true contender.

    What's your problem dude? Why disrespect Greatness ? He brought up good points and you are just throwing shade.

  12. #447
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,226
    I have problem because I said the team has holes due to poor drafting? How did I throw shade, when I only rehashed my original point, which is that the roster is subpar.....and if you disagree and think we have pro bowl talent across the board, then sorry, I'm afraid that's not the case.

  13. #448
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wang View Post
    I have problem because I said the team has holes due to poor drafting? How did I throw shade, when I only rehashed my original point, which is that the roster is subpar.....and if you disagree and think we have pro bowl talent across the board, then sorry, I'm afraid that's not the case.
    Subpar talent? I disagree. Subpar effort, character and execution? Absolutely.

  14. #449
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    183
    Reggie drafts have been beyond poor. Fact. That's throwing shade?

  15. #450
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    2,629
    Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Two RB and no OT? Other than that I like it.
    Yeah, lol, my ideal scenario would be to trade for the 49ers RT Trenton Brown

Page 30 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •