Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 264 of 265 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265 LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 3961
    Should be interesting. He's not the guy he used to be at all, but we need big bodies with Brook out. No risk and if he can find his role, he could be a good 15 minute a night guy.

Wall is asking for a buyout from the Rockets. Wall wants to sign with any of Bucks, Heat or Clippers. Wall is friends with Bucks newly signed Cousins as well. Not sure who the Bucks waive to clear another spot. Semi? Hood? That newly drafted Greek kid? Or a two for one trade to clear a spot?

Bucks sign Ja'Vonte Smart to a two way deal and waive Justin Robinson.

Brook Lopez had back surgery. Either back for playoffs out of game shape. Or done for the season is my guess. Come playoffs Portis and Cousins can still be ran off the court against some teams. May need a trade for another big.

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania
    Free agent Wesley Matthews plans to sign a deal with the Bucks, sources tell @TheAthletic
    @Stadium
    . The 12-year veteran, who spent last season with the Los Angeles Lakers, is set to return to Milwaukee.
    Who's roster spot he taking? A player has to be waived or traded for a pick with nothing coming back or a 2 for 1.

Georgios Kalaitzakis was waived to open a roster spot. He was the cheapest contract left.

Hypothetical trade to bolster the front court. Bucks send DDV after he's healthy and back to playing good ball, along with Rodney Hood to Denver for Jeff Green and Austin Rivers. Jeff Green would give us a solid back up 3/4 to slot behind Giannis and Kris. DDV helps Denver replace the back court scoring of Jamal Murray. Rivers is off to a horrible start to the season, but can slot in behind George Hill. DDV has no clear path to minutes in Milwaukee with Allen and Connaughton both playing so well.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Hypothetical trade to bolster the front court. Bucks send DDV after he's healthy and back to playing good ball, along with Rodney Hood to Denver for Jeff Green and Austin Rivers. Jeff Green would give us a solid back up 3/4 to slot behind Giannis and Kris. DDV helps Denver replace the back court scoring of Jamal Murray. Rivers is off to a horrible start to the season, but can slot in behind George Hill. DDV has no clear path to minutes in Milwaukee with Allen and Connaughton both playing so well.
    Bucks signed Matthews as well recently. Shame to see DDV go if traded. But I cant picture us signing him this summer with all them injuries since college. Them are bit of old players to part with for DDV though. That isn't the same Green we had a few years back then waived? Not a fan of Rivers.

Still may need a young big on the cheap like on a rookie contract for DDV. Tons of Bucks fans on twitter keep suggesting some kinda DDV for Bamba swap. Not sure if the salaries are close or not I didn't look. My guess a no. Bamba was a high lottery pick. Some suggested bring Robin back. But he only hit a few threes and yeah big man. But is more of a poster man on highlights in the back ground of other player dunking.

Yeah with Matthews and Hill back kinda feels like were asking to get the band back together. How much Robin get paid? Other wise I was gonna say Hood and Semi for Robin. Use free space on buyout. I'm up in the air on trades. Still on the Championship high yet. Be nice to repeat. I could see Nwora traded as well for a win now vet. I prefer to keep Nwora.

But some Bucks fans speculating Bud bearing Nwora means something happened or doesn't care for him other then garbage time or lots of injuries before he gets to play. Who knows. Bud likes vets though. I'm sure Bucks front office keeping a eye on if Wall gets a buy out then we need a spot since he's friends with Cousins also CHAMPS.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bucks signed Matthews as well recently. Shame to see DDV go if traded. But I cant picture us signing him this summer with all them injuries since college. Them are bit of old players to part with for DDV though. That isn't the same Green we had a few years back then waived? Not a fan of Rivers.

Still may need a young big on the cheap like on a rookie contract for DDV. Tons of Bucks fans on twitter keep suggesting some kinda DDV for Bamba swap. Not sure if the salaries are close or not I didn't look. My guess a no. Bamba was a high lottery pick. Some suggested bring Robin back. But he only hit a few threes and yeah big man. But is more of a poster man on highlights in the back ground of other player dunking.

Yeah with Matthews and Hill back kinda feels like were asking to get the band back together. How much Robin get paid? Other wise I was gonna say Hood and Semi for Robin. Use free space on buyout. I'm up in the air on trades. Still on the Championship high yet. Be nice to repeat. I could see Nwora traded as well for a win now vet. I prefer to keep Nwora.

But some Bucks fans speculating Bud bearing Nwora means something happened or doesn't care for him other then garbage time or lots of injuries before he gets to play. Who knows. Bud likes vets though. I'm sure Bucks front office keeping a eye on if Wall gets a buy out then we need a spot since he's friends with Cousins also CHAMPS.
    I wonder if Kings interested in DDV yet. They are sour on Bagley it seems and he is a very talented big, but also heard it's all about him. But maybe in a non-dumpster fire, better situation he would thrive. Have to add a salary with it to match.

I agree on Nwora. I like him but seems like Bud isn't a fan yet. He has been better defensively than I thought (still not great). But dude can score the rock.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I wonder if Kings interested in DDV yet. They are sour on Bagley it seems and he is a very talented big, but also heard it's all about him. But maybe in a non-dumpster fire, better situation he would thrive. Have to add a salary with it to match.

I agree on Nwora. I like him but seems like Bud isn't a fan yet. He has been better defensively than I thought (still not great). But dude can score the rock.
    Bagley is like $11.3M this season. Hard to match up salary wise without rocking the boat. I don't want to part with Allen or PATC. Yeah I suppose could trade Hill. But lacking a decent back up PG then. Unless Wall is getting a buyout and picking the Bucks. DDV and end of bench players isn't enough unless were trading like 5 players or more for 1. So that's a no go. Unless were ready to part with Lopez injured or not. But I was told our owners are high on Lopez. Bamba is $7.5M but RFA after this season.

Bucks waived Cousins.

Bucks signing Langston Galloway to a 10 day deal.

Bagley is like $11.3M this season. Hard to match up salary wise without rocking the boat. I don't want to part with Allen or PATC. Yeah I suppose could trade Hill. But lacking a decent back up PG then. Unless Wall is getting a buyout and picking the Bucks. DDV and end of bench players isn't enough unless were trading like 5 players or more for 1. So that's a no go. Unless were ready to part with Lopez injured or not. But I was told our owners are high on Lopez. Bamba is $7.5M but RFA after this season.
    Bagley is not the player we need for his price. He is too inconsistent and don't have that it factor. I think you can get better production out of his teammate Metu and he is 10mil cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Bagley is not the player we need for his price. He is too inconsistent and don't have that it factor. I think you can get better production out of his teammate Metu and he is 10mil cheaper.
    I didn't ask for Bagley. Gopackgo did. I know tons of Bucks fans on twitter been coming up with trades for Bamba or Haliburton. I have a bad feeling that Lopez wont be the same with his back injury. Also big guy and the weight. I can't see him lasting to many more seasons. But be a dick move to trade him since he helped us get a ring. But he's the next big contract beyond the big3. Cause packaging DDV,Semi,Hood isn't much to get us anything decent.

I didn't ask for Bagley. Gopackgo did. I know tons of Bucks fans on twitter been coming up with trades for Bamba or Haliburton. I have a bad feeling that Lopez wont be the same with his back injury. Also big guy and the weight. I can't see him lasting to many more seasons. But be a dick move to trade him since he helped us get a ring. But he's the next big contract beyond the big3. Cause packaging DDV,Semi,Hood isn't much to get us anything decent.
    Yeah I didn't realize how much $ Bagley made. I think a Serge Ibaka addition would be good for MKE.

DDV has looked awful since returning. Maybe knocking the rust off but meh. I agree on Lopez. I wonder what this team could get though. I like Myles Turner, man have the Pacers disappointed. The kings would be a great trade partner, Bucks need a big and the Kings have like 11 bigs lol. I could see a Holmes or Bagley/Metu/Harkless for Lopez/DD. But I don't think Kings are going to do the deal for Lopez if they don't think he comes back the same. Be different if he was expiring. Maybe a smaller deal for a couple of bigs Metu/Len for DD...idk. Metu has major potential and DD likely isn't coming back anyway next year. Already won a title without him in the playoffs besides in MIA series.