Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 260 of 264 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 3960
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I think patty mills on the exception would be phenomenal. I like the idea of Oladipo, but have no clue what he is now. If it's a vet min, I'd love it. If we're talking a full exception, I'd be scared.

But with Mills, we'd be something like

Jrue/Patty
    Donte/Pat
    Khris/Nwora
    Giannis/Semi
    Brook/BP

The rest of your bench can be some combo of Merrill, Bryant, Thanasis, Diatike and the rooks. Presumably at least one of the rooks can go to a 2 way deal and there's no guarantee Bryant or TA are back either, so we can add a vet or two if we cna get a ring chaser. I think there's some risk on that roster for a big or a wing. Nwora looked good in the olympics, but who knows if he's ready. Semi can slide up at times to the 3 and defend wings. Pat, Jrue and DD can all pester SFs if we want to go a but smaller at times. But having another big or wing might not be bad.
    https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/1423066469210984452 Yeah looks like Mamu is a two way player. I wouldn't of put him on the two way. A team can take him if he's put on their active 15 roster.

Lou Williams signs with the Hawks.

Hill wasn't vet minimum. I'm pissed.

I'm so ****ing pissed at Horst right now! Hill got 2/$8M. $4M per. He ****ing sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I'm so ****ing pissed at Horst right now! Hill got 2/$8M. $4M per. He ****ing sucks!
    RELAX - Hill is a good player and worth the $3.9 Mil. He is a playoff rotation player, not someone who can't play in matchups against good teams. It would have been nice to get him on a min deal, but probably not that realistic.

So how does this work on the MLE? does the 3.9 come off the MLE or can part of the 3.9 be a min contract plus 1.5 of the MLE? Do we only have a min contract available or can we offer another $4 Mil contract?

Playoff rotation players as of today - Jrue, Kash, Giannis, Brook, Bobby, Pat C and Hill (7) same as this season

Other possible - (DDV - not sure, because he got hurt. Wasn't looking too good before the injury, so we don't know if he's playable.) (Ojeleye - his defense says he's playable in a PJ Tucker type of role, but he's not PJ so he'll need to be better offensively to make the playoff rotation)

We traded the #31 pick for 4 picks with 2 being future picks. So far it was a terrible trade, because we could have drafted a rotation player in Butler or Dosunmu or Mcbride and instead got 2 players that can't make our roster. The reason we made the trade is the 2 future picks which can be used for a deadline upgrade, like we did this year with the addition of PJ Tucker. Only time will tell if it was a good trade or a terrible trade.

I'd still like to propose a trade of 23 year old Daunte to the Pacers for 32 year old Justin Holiday. Their numbers were nearly identicle last season, but I believe Holiday would be a more reliable playoff performer. Daunte gives the Pacers a younger player that could still develope. Holiday's salary is more than Daunte's, but we can use our trade exception from the Torey Craig trade and still have the larger trade exception for a trade deadline trade if needed.
    Last edited by HacksawButch; 08-05-2021 at 06:24 PM.

$153,282,934
    Bucks are in the tax.

Hill is better then Teague. I just don't like the money. Vet minimum sure! But 2/$8M. That's trade money with DDV. I'm just waiting around for my last youtube video to upload. Then i'm gonna do a full screen Buffalo Bill voice from Silence of the Lambs. eeeekkkk hahahahahahah
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 08-06-2021 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    RELAX - Hill is a good player and worth the $3.9 Mil. He is a playoff rotation player, not someone who can't play in matchups against good teams. It would have been nice to get him on a min deal, but probably not that realistic.

So how does this work on the MLE? does the 3.9 come off the MLE or can part of the 3.9 be a min contract plus 1.5 of the MLE? Do we only have a min contract available or can we offer another $4 Mil contract?

Playoff rotation players as of today - Jrue, Kash, Giannis, Brook, Bobby, Pat C and Hill (7) same as this season

Other possible - (DDV - not sure, because he got hurt. Wasn't looking too good before the injury, so we don't know if he's playable.) (Ojeleye - his defense says he's playable in a PJ Tucker type of role, but he's not PJ so he'll need to be better offensively to make the playoff rotation)

We traded the #31 pick for 4 picks with 2 being future picks. So far it was a terrible trade, because we could have drafted a rotation player in Butler or Dosunmu or Mcbride and instead got 2 players that can't make our roster. The reason we made the trade is the 2 future picks which can be used for a deadline upgrade, like we did this year with the addition of PJ Tucker. Only time will tell if it was a good trade or a terrible trade.

I'd still like to propose a trade of 23 year old Daunte to the Pacers for 32 year old Justin Holiday. Their numbers were nearly identicle last season, but I believe Holiday would be a more reliable playoff performer. Daunte gives the Pacers a younger player that could still develope. Holiday's salary is more than Daunte's, but we can use our trade exception from the Torey Craig trade and still have the larger trade exception for a trade deadline trade if needed.
    Don't JINX us with the whole lamo Rodgers RELAX ****.

Bucks sign Grayson Allen.

1 Giannis
    2 Middleton
    3 Holiday
    4 Lopez
    5 Portis
    6 Hill
    7 PatC
    8 Allen
    9 DDV
    10 Nwora
    11 Semi
    12 Hood
    13 Diakite?
    14 Bryant?

15 RFA Thanasis?

two way

16 Mamu
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 08-06-2021 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Bucks sign Grayson Allen.
    Traded Merrill and our future seconds......I mean OK, but I think I would have rather taken a chance on Butler or Dosunmu....than get Mamu, Greek wing, and Grayson Allen...

Actually it was Merrill and two second round picks for Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Traded Merrill and our future seconds......I mean OK, but I think I would have rather taken a chance on Butler or Dosunmu....than get Mamu, Greek wing, and Grayson Allen...
    My bad I missed your post. I even had to post it on twitter. I thought it was a signing.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I don't mind Mamu after watching film on him. High IQ and elite passer and can hit the three. Moves well for a big man and good foot work. High motor.

Bucks payroll total..............$155,819,648.