Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 251 of 263 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 3941
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I totally agee! We can send Middleton,PatC and DD to Portland for McCollum, Covington. Then tell Nwora to get ready!
    Middleton has way more value then McCollum. I'd try a smaller trade first. Something like DDV and Brook for Rozier or something like that. Nothing exciting. But figure Monk is a RFA they may keep and needs to be paid. They have Ball. They have Graham. Plus they draft at #11. But yeah they may not want DDV either. Possibly wont want Brook either but who knows with MJ running things. Plus Zeller is always injured.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Problem is brook is unplayable in this series. He's a defensive liability. This is a giannis at the 5 series and that worked in the 4th until we couldn't get a rebound.

Middleton no showed again and the bench was trash outside of Portis. And even Portis was pretty bad defensively. I just don't understand how we can shoot so poorly from 3 every single game.
    Completely agree with everything. We have a major depth issue when it comes to playable players in the playoffs. Brook was huge against the Nets, but shouldn't ever be on the court at the same time as Trae Young in this series. Forbes has done nothing since the 1st round. Portis can't defend. Bud did have his 5 best players on the court, with the big 3, Tucker and Pat C. That needs to be the primary lineup going forward. We sure could use Donte, so we'd have 6 playable players.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Completely agree with everything. We have a major depth issue when it comes to playable players in the playoffs. Brook was huge against the Nets, but shouldn't ever be on the court at the same time as Trae Young in this series. Forbes has done nothing since the 1st round. Portis can't defend. Bud did have his 5 best players on the court, with the big 3, Tucker and Pat C. That needs to be the primary lineup going forward. We sure could use Donte, so we'd have 6 playable players.
    Thing that frustrates me about Forbes is we don't let him get hot. He plays like 2-3 minutes at a pop and maybe gets 2 shots up. He hasn't shot as well as he did against Miami, but he also hasn't gotten any real chances to. I get he's not a great defender but hide him on a fairly immobile Bogdanovic and see if he can get hot.

I'm not sure how I feel about a Middleton trade. I'm so back and forth, but he's the only guy they have that can hit contested shots. He's inconsistent at it, but he's the only one who does it at even a mediocre level. If you trade him and the trade doesn't work out, you're sol big time.

I'm trying not to get worked up just yet. Jrue played phenomenally well, but everyone else kimd of stunk. Even giannis, despite a decent stat line, seemed to miss some closer range shots and lay ins he usually gets. But young played well. Very frustrating that we didn't adjust in game, but we adjusted well in the nets series between games.

I can see the series going a while bunch of different ways. But I do think there's a possibility that we just took their best punch as well. Maybe not, it's entirely possible they'll shoot the lights out and still get what they want in the paint. But I'm trying to give the bucks the benefit of the doubt and see what we bring out in game 2. If we lose game 2 at home and havr to go to Atlanta down 2-0, then it's probably time to hit the panic button, but I'm trying to remain semi positive at least for the next 10 to 12 hours.

I'm not sure how I feel about a Middleton trade. I'm so back and forth, but he's the only guy they have that can hit contested shots. He's inconsistent at it, but he's the only one who does it at even a mediocre level. If you trade him and the trade doesn't work out, you're sol big time.

I'm trying not to get worked up just yet. Jrue played phenomenally well, but everyone else kimd of stunk. Even giannis, despite a decent stat line, seemed to miss some closer range shots and lay ins he usually gets. But young played well. Very frustrating that we didn't adjust in game, but we adjusted well in the nets series between games.

I can see the series going a while bunch of different ways. But I do think there's a possibility that we just took their best punch as well. Maybe not, it's entirely possible they'll shoot the lights out and still get what they want in the paint. But I'm trying to give the bucks the benefit of the doubt and see what we bring out in game 2. If we lose game 2 at home and havr to go to Atlanta down 2-0, then it's probably time to hit the panic button, but I'm trying to remain semi positive at least for the next 10 to 12 hours.
    I disagree on having only 5 playable players. Portis is good. He has some deficiencies but he brought it in G2. Agree with crewfan on Forbes. He should get some of PC minutes. Hopefully the Bucks can snag G3 and take control of this series. Hawks are on their heels. Time to land a haymaker tonight. The Hawks have no answer for Giannis. Same with Jrue imo. Just need to play solid defense and the Bucks hopefully can put doubts in Hawks minds.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I disagree on having only 5 playable players. Portis is good. He has some deficiencies but he brought it in G2. Agree with crewfan on Forbes. He should get some of PC minutes. Hopefully the Bucks can snag G3 and take control of this series. Hawks are on their heels. Time to land a haymaker tonight. The Hawks have no answer for Giannis. Same with Jrue imo. Just need to play solid defense and the Bucks hopefully can put doubts in Hawks minds.
    Problem is Bobby Portis is similar to lopez in the sense that he's very match-up dependant. When we play teams with a big who can shoot and roll or a big who can force a switch and make Portis defend someone on the perimeter, he's a bad defender. When we play a team with a guy like capella who's really only a roll threat he's much more playable. And it really helps to let him play when Trae is off the floor too. Basically Portis should play every second that young isn't in the game. He can play some with young on the floor too, but he's just not a good defender. I think bud probably should have gotten him some minutes against the Nets late, but I get why they didn't. Especially since Durant basically played the entire game for games 5-7.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Brolo really woke up and was effective in game 2 and hopefully he can keep it up. We all know when we think the Bucks got it figured out they just disappear

Thing that frustrates me about Forbes is we don't let him get hot. He plays like 2-3 minutes at a pop and maybe gets 2 shots up. He hasn't shot as well as he did against Miami, but he also hasn't gotten any real chances to. I get he's not a great defender but hide him on a fairly immobile Bogdanovic and see if he can get hot.
    You are on point about Forbes......not enough minutes and plays ran to get he good looks

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    If we bring the intensity we should win

Bucks just can't get anything going tonight. Evert time they get closez atlanta hits a few 3s.

Bucks just can't get anything going tonight. Evert time they get closez atlanta hits a few 3s.
    Bucks continue to shoot shi**y from 3. It's crazy they have such few good shooting games from 3 when doing well so regularly in the regular season. But man Bucks should be destroying the Hawks in the paint and they allow quite a few Giannis dunks...need playmakers like Holiday and Midd to stop throwing the bounce pass on pnr so quick. They need to make the defender commit and Giannis can get dunk after dunk....Lopez is so frustrating.Been pretty useless this series so far.

Yea, it's definitely not a Lopez series. Unfortunately we have a few of those types of guys with Lopez and Portis who are kind of match-up dependant.

This series our best lineup down the stretch really has been giannis, tucker, Middleton and Jrue with another guard, usually Pat. Problem is that lineup can get exposed on the glass, and that lineup makes it really easy to hide Trae on Tucker or even Pat defensively.

Yea, it's definitely not a Lopez series. Unfortunately we have a few of those types of guys with Lopez and Portis who are kind of match-up dependant.

This series our best lineup down the stretch really has been giannis, tucker, Middleton and Jrue with another guard, usually Pat. Problem is that lineup can get exposed on the glass, and that lineup makes it really easy to hide Trae on Tucker or even Pat defensively.
    Yeah Forbes last night was bad defensively.He just needs to be a little better on that end to be playable. Man, huge 4Q by Middleton who has been coming up huge for the Bucks when they have needed it all playoffs. Wake Midds up starting in G3 apparently! Was bad in G1, G2 vs. Nets and same with against Hawks. I really like Portis this series. If Bucks beat ATL, Lopez will play against Ayton and Portis won't as much. But this series Bucks need to go smaller. Lopez is getting torched. Portis at least has made it a bit harder for Trae lol

Shams Charania
    @ShamsCharania

1h
    Trae Young has a bone bruise to his right foot and is questionable for Game 4 vs. Bucks, Hawks say.
    It's a bummer for Young and the Hawks. Refs shouldn't be getting in the way like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    It's a bummer for Young and the Hawks. Refs shouldn't be getting in the way like that.
    Honestly, I think he was in fine position. Sucks it happened for sure, but it's one of those freak things. Refs need to be in certain spots so the 3 of them can cover the entire court and unfortunately that means at times they'll be close to players and the ball.