Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 243 of 250 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 3748
    Are we keeping the last extra roster spot open for 10 day deals? I haven't heard anything about a Rivers signing since Teague signed.

Holiday,Teague
    DDV,Forbes,Merrill,Toupane
    Middleton,PatC,Thanasis,Nwora
    Giannis,Portis,Kurucs,Diakite
    Lopez,Tucker

Yeah many players can play multiple positions. I hate to say it. But we could use one more big man. Legit center. Lopez only last big guy really. Figure we need big players versus Embiid in the playoffs. Didn't anyone sign Olynyk yet or he didn't get waived? Or a tall lanky wing. Since like gopackgo mentioned beyond Middleton our other wings are way shorter. I believe someone said Port JR wont be bought out.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Are we keeping the last extra roster spot open for 10 day deals? I haven't heard anything about a Rivers signing since Teague signed.

Holiday,Teague
    DDV,Forbes,Merrill,Toupane
    Middleton,PatC,Thanasis,Nwora
    Giannis,Portis,Kurucs,Diakite
    Lopez,Tucker

Yeah many players can play multiple positions. I hate to say it. But we could use one more big man. Legit center. Lopez only last big guy really. Figure we need big players versus Embiid in the playoffs. Didn't anyone sign Olynyk yet or he didn't get waived? Or a tall lanky wing. Since like gopackgo mentioned beyond Middleton our other wings are way shorter. I believe someone said Port JR wont be bought out.
    I think we trying to be very thorough with that last spot and wait to see if any injuries arise then pick up accordingly. I think we need a scorer at all 3 levels and I think it want hurt to take a flier on Jamal Crawford. I know he's older but he poses skills that badly need. We lose so many games do to most of our players unable to create off the dribble. We get very stagnant in close games.
    However Miller if we do save that last spot for a big I would be on the phone with Whiteside's agent to force a waive or buyout. He would valuable when facing the 76ers, Lakers and Jazz.

By the way Houston want waive Olynyk he is playing too good now of days but
    O Porter he has lingering injury and possible get waive if Orlando don't have future plans for him
    Last edited by BUCK WILD!!; 04-10-2021 at 05:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I think we trying to be very thorough with that last spot and wait to see if any injuries arise then pick up accordingly. I think we need a scorer at all 3 levels and I think it want hurt to take a flier on Jamal Crawford. I know he's older but he poses skills that badly need. We lose so many games do to most of our players unable to create off the dribble. We get very stagnant in close games.
    However Miller if we do save that last spot for a big I would be on the phone with Whiteside's agent to force a waive or buyout. He would valuable when facing the 76ers, Lakers and Jazz.

By the way Houston want waive Olynyk he is playing too good now of days but
    O Porter he has lingering injury and possible get waive if Orlando don't have future plans for him
    I wouldn't mind Crawford, but this team needs a longer wing...it has 6-4 wings that don't play much defense. I would rather take a flyer on DeMarre Carroll or someone like that. Although I will say this team might benefit in the longrun from havng Nwora play well here. In the playoffs I think he fares much better than Pat C and Forbes might be exposed defensively in the playoffs.

Thoughts on cap situation? DDV could be a problem to keep 22-23. RFA could be costly to match. It's another year out. But by then were dipped deep in luxury tax...... Besides Lopez contract that doesn't really fit the bill.

Thoughts on cap situation? DDV could be a problem to keep 22-23. RFA could be costly to match. It's another year out. But by then were dipped deep in luxury tax...... Besides Lopez contract that doesn't really fit the bill.
    Honestly hope they can move Donte as the sweetener with Lopez. I don't mind DD but I don't see him being a 30 min a night guy. He is a good 20 minute energy guy but I don't see an extra gear in his game or a huge leap coming. I wonder who could be a good salary match for a nice player on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Honestly hope they can move Donte as the sweetener with Lopez. I don't mind DD but I don't see him being a 30 min a night guy. He is a good 20 minute energy guy but I don't see an extra gear in his game or a huge leap coming. I wonder who could be a good salary match for a nice player on this team.
    The real problem is Bucks love to overpay average players the MLE. Brook shouldn't be getting what he's getting and he's coasting through most games. Yeah he was great at the discount price first year here. Look how we scored Teague as a vet minimum. Lock him in as a vet next season. Try to keep Portis cheap. With rising contracts of our big three were probably almost or in the tax before season starts. Also when writing contracts, ending year keep it as a team option! Bucks always give a player option. Yeah looking at next season roster and payroll. Were in a hole. We still got Sanders and Leuer dead money next season. Oh and Thanasis is a RFA. Not sure if Giannis be happy if he goes elsewhere for big money just to have the money or stick here for cheap....? Probably the money elsewhere to secure his own livelihood. He was decent most of the season other then first month and last nights game was dull.

The real problem is Bucks love to overpay average players the MLE. Brook shouldn't be getting what he's getting and he's coasting through most games. Yeah he was great at the discount price first year here. Look how we scored Teague as a vet minimum. Lock him in as a vet next season. Try to keep Portis cheap. With rising contracts of our big three were probably almost or in the tax before season starts. Also when writing contracts, ending year keep it as a team option! Bucks always give a player option. Yeah looking at next season roster and payroll. Were in a hole. We still got Sanders and Leuer dead money next season. Oh and Thanasis is a RFA. Not sure if Giannis be happy if he goes elsewhere for big money just to have the money or stick here for cheap....? Probably the money elsewhere to secure his own livelihood. He was decent most of the season other then first month and last nights game was dull.
    I know it doesn't make sense for them, but a perfect guy for the Bucks would be Jerami Grant from the Pistons. Lopez-DiVincenzo likely not enough, but if it were that's a trade I would try and make. Throw in Kurucs to get Diallo. The Bucks need some backup wings with size who can defend so Midd/Giannis don't have to guard star wings all the time in playoffs

There was a rumor that a team offered 3 1sts for Grant. So I doubt we are getting him for DD and Lopez plus.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    There was a rumor that a team offered 3 1sts for Grant. So I doubt we are getting him for DD and Lopez plus.
    Yeesh probably not. I wonder then about Myles Turner? He probably worth that also where teams will offer quite a bit. Grant is a really nice player but a contributor not a star for a good team. I am stunned someone would offer 3 firsts for him.

It might have actually been the Knicks to be honest. I think even PSD Frontpage had an article about how the Knicks want a Randle, Grant and Barrett "big 3" which is definitely not a "big 3" but instead 3 guys who are maybe good enough to be the 3rd guy in a legit big 3.

I still think coach Bud has to go. Yeah last nights loss was bad. But looked like our whole team couldn't match the Grizzlies energy. Also looks like Giannis knee is acting up again. At this point i'd hope for a first round exit just so Bud would be fired. I wanted Bud fired last season already. The defense schemes just don't work.

I still think coach Bud has to go. Yeah last nights loss was bad. But looked like our whole team couldn't match the Grizzlies energy. Also looks like Giannis knee is acting up again. At this point i'd hope for a first round exit just so Bud would be fired. I wanted Bud fired last season already. The defense schemes just don't work.
    I also think another part of it is roster composition...I mean in today's NBA how do the Bucks not have one wing with length after Middleton. So, have to have Giannis/Middleton on good wings and they tire out. Also seems like Bud, others think Pat, DD are good defenders...they are average at best.

And I don't think it takes a R1 exit. A R2 exit in the East semis again which looks likely going up against the Nets (If healthy) and Bud is gone IMO.

Giannis and Diakite playing each other in practice was cool for the little bit they showed. Diakite has to bulk up of course. I like to see more of him on the floor.