Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 239 of 245 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 3672
    Shams mentioned again Bucks still interested in either PJ Tucker $7,969,537 or Bjelica $7,150,000. Both under $8M.

https://behindthebuckpass.com/2021/0...bjelica-trade/ Trade deadline is March 25.

Not sure who we trade to get either or both. I hope it's not Portis. Bucks trading Lopez? If not Lopez or Portis then has to be Augustin and Craig for either Bjelica or Tucker. Or Wilson and Craig and one or both rookies Merrill/Nwora. Then it's becoming 4 for 1 deal. Not so sure Rockets/Kings want cut players to make a trade. Depends if Bucks ready to give up on Lopez or not. Not sure if they trade PatC. I wouldn't give up DDV for either. Since both Bjelica/Tucker be ready for a new contract end of season.

Lopez $12,697,675
    Augustin $6,666,667
    Wilson $4,548,280
    PatC $4,938,273
    Portis $3,623,000
    Craig $1,620,564
    Merrill $898,310
    Nwora $898,310

Also don't the Kings have Whiteside and Holmes at center yet? So they maybe wouldn't even want Lopez. So would need a third team. Rockets just paid Woods. Lopez would be a expensive bench piece.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 03-14-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Trading Middleton might be the key to success. He play to lazy. We need guys that are aggressive every game. I would try to use him to go after Lavine. At least Lavine brings it every game and I think he would be a perfect 2 option that can be a 1 any night. This trade alone would inject juice in our team instantly. We then have more money or trade chips or both to swing a deal for Barnes or Derozan or TJ Warren, Lamb or Beasley. Then pick up some vets like Boogie, IT or/and Drummond or any other notable bought out candidates. Besides Giannis and the rookies this team is full of inconsistent low end players and two lazy 2 and 3 options.
    I always suggested trading Middleton way back in the day like 3-4 years ago or longer. I mainly liked him on his rookie contract. Yeah great shooter yet. But defense slipped a little. Also isn't that insertive. If he can be broken into two other players that can go off for 30 any night fine even if the defense falls off more. I was thinking some 3 team trade of Middleton and Brook and DDV out.

We get Vucevic, LaVine,Bacon in return. Trade doesn't work without Bacon cause Magic are in the tax according to ESPN trade machine. Middleton to Magic I picked randomly cause of Hammond. Bulls probably wont be happy with just DDV and Lopez. Bucks with Giannis,Holiday,Vucevic and LaVine. Takes pressure off of Giannis when the wall is built. Also Lopez isn't as exciting as first year here. DDV is nice defender and what not but not that exciting for a starting SG. Bit of a project yet. The trade is whatever. Magic may have to send a sweetener to the Bulls possibly. Other wise Bulls probably would want Middleton for them selves and leave the Magic out of the trade entirely.

Bucks trade for Tucker. Move Augustin, DJW and pick for another pick they can trade at any time (HOU R2 pick). I am not overly excited but getting out from DJA 6 mill multiyear deal for expiring Tucker. Tucker himself doesn't really excite me at all. Small ball 4 guy at 6-5...can switch but in small ball lineup rather have Giannis-Portis all day.

We get a first round pick back but send out a second round pick though. But clear cap most likely for Holiday. Now need to trade Lopez.

Bucks $3.5M under the hard cap now. Buyout market.... Also opened a roster spot.

Sounds like Isaiah Thomas maybe signed now as well with last roster spot after the trade.

Sounds like Craig was traded to the Suns for cash.

Bucks on the clock to fill that extra roster spot which the rumor is IT looking at Lakers and Us. Rumor is he picked us. Not much breaking news yet. Some said he picked us. Well since Augustin is traded and one less PG on the roster now. IT and a young Giannis why not? Also IT was with LeBron that year. Maybe traded again right after the Irving trade? I believe so.

Weasled in a win versus 76ers tonight with a trade of 3 players out going. No Embiid helped greatly. Two for sure back in Tucker, Kurucs. Sounds like IT maybe that extra spot filled. Cause Bucks are on the clock to fill that roster spot fast. Also remember IT was with the LeBron Cavs then dealt again. Two teams IT rumored to was Lakers and Bucks. Augustin dealt opened garbage minutes at PG.

Aldridge might be getting a buyout soon. He be nice dirt cheap. But if the IT rumor is true. Not sure we have any cap left. Unless we have a Lopez and or DDV trade for lessor salary player. Then land Aldridge after? Unless we skip IT. But the IT deal hasn't been officially confirmed yet either.

We are $3.5 Mil below hard cap with 2 open roster spots. Plus I believe we can now trade our 2021 pick since we got our 2022 pick back. I'd like to offer Pat C and the pick to the Pacers for Justin Holiday. Not sure they'd take it but Pacers are looking like a lottery team due to all the injurys and might want to reload.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Bucks trade for Tucker. Move Augustin, DJW and pick for another pick they can trade at any time (HOU R2 pick). I am not overly excited but getting out from DJA 6 mill multiyear deal for expiring Tucker. Tucker himself doesn't really excite me at all. Small ball 4 guy at 6-5...can switch but in small ball lineup rather have Giannis-Portis all day.
    Not sure if Portis is playable in the playoffs against good teams. He does great against the bad teams, but seems to disappear in the big games, plus his defense is marginal at best. We have a major bench issue when we reach the 2nd round of the playoffs. Connaughton appears to be our best bench player against good teams and he's not a scorer.

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    Not sure if Portis is playable in the playoffs against good teams. He does great against the bad teams, but seems to disappear in the big games, plus his defense is marginal at best. We have a major bench issue when we reach the 2nd round of the playoffs. Connaughton appears to be our best bench player against good teams and he's not a scorer.
    Idk, I disagree with that. Portis/Giannis seems better than Tucker/Giannis imo. Tucker has a place, but now need a backup PG, a wing would be nice. Aldridge/Giannis would be an interesting combo for dirt cheap. Horst plan must be to kill depth so GA/Midd/Jrue play 36 min plus in playoffs lol Bud wouldn't otherwise.

Tucker switches and is a pretty good defender. Portis will fill up the stat sheet better than Tucker but Tucker is probably a better player.

So with Tucker playing small ball center. Is Brook out? Or Tucker off the bench with Portis? We done trading or we after Bjelica yet? Or was it either Tucker or Bjelica? Two roster spots. Not sure if the IT signing is on hold or were cooking up another trade first? Unless the IT signing is off the table and waiting on Aldridge? We don't have much trade filler now other then Brook/DDV. Also getting 2022 first back but traded 2023 also 2021 is top 1-9 protected yet swapped for a second round pick. It's optional. So really no picks to trade other then second round pick. Also sounds like Holiday might be close to signing a extension with the Bucks.