Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 226 of 236 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3532
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I mean, yes, Pat got more than he should have. But we aren't getting a starting SG with that money. And since we used bird rights on him, we really couldnt have diverted that money elsewhere. So it was more than needed, but it's probably worth it to bring back Giannis'a workout buddy. And Pat isn't great but he's playable. Given our cap situation, we need playable guys.
    Workout partners don't win championships! How about PatC, DD and DJ Wilson for Terence Ross?

Cousins went to Houston. Not sure what the rules are on signing players you declined options on, but I would rule Ersan out completely either.
    Probably Dedmon is the best remaining big

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Forbes will be our flame thrower launching tons of threes. Augustine is decent as well. So if we got Bogdan then who wouldn't we had for free agents? Yeah I know we got DDV and Wilson back. But if we had money tied to Bogdan then no Augustine or Portis? Or no PatC? Bucks keeping a roster spot open for end of season buyouts? Or Horst working the phones yet?

I'd give Mayo or somebody a non-guaranteed deal for final roster spot. If they stink waive them for 10 day deals until vet guys get bought out and hope to land a decent one. We could use another big man possibly. Incase Brook gets injured and misses a game or two.

Yeah Portis can play PF/C. But i'm sure there be games we wanna sit out Giannis. Then we be short handed. Yeah could go small ball with Middleton at PF maybe. Shame Knicks signed Noel. Baynes is gone as well. Anyone sign Cousins? But healthy roster doubt Cousins would sign here. Be lucky to get Bender or somebody probably.
    Would u take Nik Stauknas?

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Would u take Nik Stauknas?
    Bucks already signed him to the last roster spot. Got one spot left for the Gleague now. Nik is so so. I would of saved the spot to be left open for buyouts.

Bucks sign Justin Patton to a training camp deal.

Stauskas a camp deal?

With Augustin and Forbes getting all of the MLE. Besides over the hardcap. How we signing Stauskas other then a camp deal? Unless Wilson is on his way out or a buyout or stretched or traded.

I doubt Craig starts. I dont think he's going to be a huge part of our rotation. I'd guess it's either forbes or Donte starts. I'd lean towards Donte, but it's possible we go with Forbes to have a bit more creation on the bench with Donte.

Have to imagine that our final roster spot is a big of some sorts. If someone gets hurt, particularly Brook, we'll be hurting for bigs.
    I wouldn't play both Giannis and Craig at the same time. Stagger them. Craig is a decent shot blocker though that can play some defense well more less recovery and then block from behind.

My Bucks starting 5

PG- Jrue Holiday
    SG- Pat Connaughton
    SF- Khris Middleton
    PF- Giannis Antetokounmpo
    C- Brook Lopez

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    My Bucks starting 5

PG- Jrue Holiday
    SG- Pat Connaughton
    SF- Khris Middleton
    PF- Giannis Antetokounmpo
    C- Brook Lopez
    PATC as starting SG? Gross.

PG Holiday
    SG DDV
    SF Middleton
    PF Giannis
    C Brook

If not DDV.

Maybe this...

PG Augustin
    SG Holiday
    SF Middleton
    PF Giannis
    C Brook

Forbes could get the nod to start as well.

PG Forbes
    SG Holiday
    SF Middleton
    PF Giannis
    C Brook

I wasn't happy with the early leak of the sign and trade then rescinded later. But on paper we have a better roster now then last year. Portis is way better then Ersan and Williams and Robin. Bledsoe and Holiday pretty equal for regular season. But playoff Bledsoe is horrible and vanishes. Holiday is a improvement just needs to stay healthy. Hopefully internal growth and DDV turns it op a notch. Giannis will improve yet again. Matthews loss isn't that bad. He was a bull dog for defense with energy. But man he had a hard time many nights scratch for 10 points a game being starting SG. I like what we did going after a few shooters in free agency and draft. Also Hill wasn't the same after the injury come playoffs. He vanished with Bledsoe and DDV.

Could even have Craig start and D up the best wing on the other team. More less the Wes job last year. Bucks still have plenty of shooters. Yeah we lost Korver but replaced him with Forbes. Replaced Hill with Augustin. Replaced Ersan,Rolo,Williams with Portis. Merrill is a decent shooter we drafted. Coach Bud just has to change his game plan for playoffs and not be stubborn. Brook needs to get his shooting touch back. When we had him on the cheap he was money. Then he got paid last season and was cold out of the gates for regular season.

I wouldn't play both Giannis and Craig at the same time. Stagger them. Craig is a decent shot blocker though that can play some defense well more less recovery and then block from behind.

Then why do you keep mentioning him as a starter to replace Wes?

I only suggested he could replace Wes D if he would start. Not saying i'd want him to start though. I never like Wes offense game either. Kinda glad he left. But I wouldn't really want him and Giannis playing a lot together though with both lacking a shooting touch. I said previous his defense be more less what we lost with Matthews leaving. DDV maybe starts. Unless Forbes or Augustin does.

Rumors were Pacers denied our offer of DDV,Hill,#24 for Oladipo. Guess this was before the Holiday trade.

Only reasoning to even start Craig would be he wouldn't command any touches. I'm not pressing to have him start. He be more less a guy on the floor just playing D against the best wing. Let Giannis,Middleton,Holiday and Brook get most of the touches until a few of them sit.

Only reasoning to even start Craig would be he wouldn't command any touches. I'm not pressing to have him start. He be more less a guy on the floor just playing D against the best wing. Let Giannis,Middleton,Holiday and Brook get most of the touches until a few of them sit.
    I think it might make the most sense to have Forbes-Jrue combo start. But I think the Bucks go with DD starting. Also nice size in backcourt with DD-Jrue. Bench will have to be staggered or not much shot creation. Augustin isn't a great shot creator but is a good floor general type and shooter. I think I like Forbes starting getting wide open looks probably starting. Then Augustin-DD leading bench. But as I said I think bud goes with DD. Then Augustin/Forbes/PC/Craig/Portis

Bench could be pretty small. I don't think Nwora will play that much. Could use a big wing with some offense and a big yet. I don't mind playing small some and playoff time I think we should but in regular season Portis as backup big is really it. Wings we have kind of small and still spot up guys on the bench.

I do really like the AUgustin-Jrue combo with DDV playing Hill role but hopefully little more dynamic.