Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 215 of 238 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3565
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    More I think about it. I wouldn't part with Pacers first round pick for Rose. Doubt many other teams trade a first for expiring Rose. Most teams only offer up a second round pick or two. Shame we offered up 4 second round picks for Mirotic.
    I agree! I really don't like giving up our 1st for only Rose unless we can get Kennard in a package

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Miller thought you were done with PSD? Dipo for Bledsoe/filler/24 would be steal. It's about fit. Bucks need more wings who can do more than stand and wait for Giannis to get them an open look. Hill can just slide in for Bled. Bled really has little value. Who wants him? Rebuilding team? No. Lakers title contenders, no. Have to find those teams like Bucks of past 8 seed or trying to move up in that 4-7 seed range..Pacers? Or 3-way deal maybe? Bled has a weird skill set and chokes in postseason.

ZERO chance FVV is a Buck and I think barely above that for CP3. CP3, Midd, Giannis isn't enough and can't really surround them with any depth with them making over 100 mill. The misses in the draft really apparent now. DD is aight but rest stink lately.

I don't want to trade Ersan or Bucks lose MLE signing. Have to do it inseason as filler in deal after use MLE
    That filler might have to be DD

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Only way Giannis stays in Milwaukee long term is if they attract all elite level free agents to play with him in Milwaukee or the Bucks manage to win it all but who wants to play in Milwaukee especially because it is not enough of an attractive destination in terms of city and weather wise...even though it has Giannis there, it is not a big city really. It is a small city with a small market. That is just fact.
    U right but Giannis ain't going nowhere!

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    So it sounds like my dream scenario has new life. Jrue Holiday is available, but we can't compete with our assets. Miami is offering Tyler Herro to the Pelicans. That means Dragic is available. We offer Dragic the full MLE for 4 years giving him job security on a contending team. We acquire Bogdan by packaging Bledsoe or assets we can get for Bledsoe, DD, Pick 24 in a sign and trade for Bogdan. A closing lineup of Dragic, Bogdan, Kash, Giannis and Brolo should be true championship contenders and still have Hill if we need to remove Brolo and play small. Dragic might not be worth the 11 Mil in 4th season, but is worth double the 9.3 this season. We would need to trade DJ to free up extra money for vet min contracts, because we will be hard caped. Maybe we could include DJ in the Bogdan trade and get back a 2nd this season for a future 2nd. Kings have several 2nd round picks, 35,43 and 52.
    That lineup would be sweet but Dragic want come for the MLE. He would go to the Clippers or Mavs for it, if he don't sign back with the Heat!

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    All reports are saying Miami is not willing to offer Herro for Jrue.
    I wouldn't do it if I was Miami

Read an article yesterday saying that they were open to offering Herro to obtain Holiday.
    If the Bucks had Hero would anyone trade him for Holiday?

Just read an article that said in addition to Bogdan, we'd be taking on Harrison Barnes as well. 3 years $61 Mil with $22.2 Mil this season. If that were true, who would we be trading to get around $40 Mil in salary for this season? Middleton or Bledsoe, Brook and fillers?
    Maybe if we take on that contract they take back our 1 to 2 year garbage

I wonder if Pelicans I don't think want Bled but play their young guards. So to get Jrue might have to part with BroLo....wonder if Bucks could get Jrue for BroLo, filler, pick or DD. Then trade Bledsoe for Turner from Indy. 4-72 million. So have a nice young big who can shoot the 3. Fits Bucks style for a big and replaces BroLo. Or would that work to do one big *** 3-way trade?

I wonder if Pelicans I don't think want Bled but play their young guards. So to get Jrue might have to part with BroLo....wonder if Bucks could get Jrue for BroLo, filler, pick or DD. Then trade Bledsoe for Turner from Indy. 4-72 million. So have a nice young big who can shoot the 3. Fits Bucks style for a big and replaces BroLo. Or would that work to do one big *** 3-way trade?
    U know Turner is the center version of Bledsoe. He just disappear when u need him. I had him in fantasy and he is so frustrating. I think taking a flier on Boogie for vet min or Baynes would better for us

Miller thought you were done with PSD? Dipo for Bledsoe/filler/24 would be steal. It's about fit. Bucks need more wings who can do more than stand and wait for Giannis to get them an open look. Hill can just slide in for Bled. Bled really has little value. Who wants him? Rebuilding team? No. Lakers title contenders, no. Have to find those teams like Bucks of past 8 seed or trying to move up in that 4-7 seed range..Pacers? Or 3-way deal maybe? Bled has a weird skill set and chokes in postseason.

ZERO chance FVV is a Buck and I think barely above that for CP3. CP3, Midd, Giannis isn't enough and can't really surround them with any depth with them making over 100 mill. The misses in the draft really apparent now. DD is aight but rest stink lately.

I don't want to trade Ersan or Bucks lose MLE signing. Have to do it inseason as filler in deal after use MLE
    Well yeah PSD when the Bucks forums are dead PSD does get lame. Then I wonder into the main NBA forums then see bunch of haters trolling. PSD gets old fast when Bucks forums look like a ghost town. When I seen a few active discussions. I wondered in and posted one night after a few beers. Also twitter got lame.

Just read an article that said in addition to Bogdan, we'd be taking on Harrison Barnes as well. 3 years $61 Mil with $22.2 Mil this season. If that were true, who would we be trading to get around $40 Mil in salary for this season? Middleton or Bledsoe, Brook and fillers?
    Yeah I just read that article.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...atch-offseason

Just said sources. But bit early. Mention the Bogdan sign and trade as well as absorbing Barnes as well. Bucks be hard capped then. That have to be two separate trades and still be tricky to pull off. Also what do the Kings want? DDV and Pacers first on draft night cause of the Stepien rule? But taking on Barnes deal should deflate the value over all. Barnes is $22.5M next season. Not sure Bogdan first year price tag will be in a sign and trade.

My guess Brook and Hill and DDV probably be in the trade. Giannis slides over to center and Barnes at PF. Landing Bogdan means DDV could be odd man out and Wes to the bench. Unless Kings don't want Brooks deal. Maybe unguaranteed Ersan and Wilson and Hill be the money for a Barnes trade? DDV and Pacers pick for S&T of Bogdan? Doubt Kings want Bledsoe since they have Fox. Unless a third team like the Knicks want Bledsoe. Also doubt Rolo opts in if he knows he's getting traded. Also wasn't Hill already on the Kings before traded to Jazz then Cavs? Maybe need a third team.

Article also suggests Bucks are eyeing Oladipo. But with Oladipo oft injured and a expiring his value is deflated. Farther down the article mentioned Jrue Holiday as well. Also are the Pacers in a hurry to reunite back court of Bledsoe and Brogdon?

No traction and or any talks so far for CP3 trades to Milwaukee.

If Giannis doesn't sign. Bucks ready to play out the season. 5 year deal signing with Bucks right now can be 5/$220M to 5/$250M. Other teams can only offer up 4/$140M to 4/$160M after next season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    U know Turner is the center version of Bledsoe. He just disappear when u need him. I had him in fantasy and he is so frustrating. I think taking a flier on Boogie for vet min or Baynes would better for us
    OMG Buck Wild, no offense but wgaf about your fantasy hoops? Actually, maybe that regular season pressure got to Turner! haha. Turner averaged 12-6 nothing too impressive but is a 35 percent career 3pt shooter. Young only 26 so has some nice athleticism, more than BroLo. Also, did something Bledsoe never has with MKE, played well in playoffs this year. Averaged 16-11 and 4 blocks.

OMG Buck Wild, no offense but wgaf about your fantasy hoops? Actually, maybe that regular season pressure got to Turner! haha. Turner averaged 12-6 nothing too impressive but is a 35 percent career 3pt shooter. Young only 26 so has some nice athleticism, more than BroLo. Also, did something Bledsoe never has with MKE, played well in playoffs this year. Averaged 16-11 and 4 blocks.
    Think about Pack. Its a reason why they want to get rid of him just like we want to get rid of Bledsoe

Part of the reason they're willing to discuss moving him is because he and Sabonis are a bad fit. So they almost have to move one of them. Not saying turner is perfect by any means, but I don't think he's horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Part of the reason they're willing to discuss moving him is because he and Sabonis are a bad fit. So they almost have to move one of them. Not saying turner is perfect by any means, but I don't think he's horrible.
    Yes and BUCK WILD, Turner has done something Bledsoe hasn't. performed in the playoffs. He averaged 16-11 and 4 blocks for the Pacers in postseason.

I am just trying to find ways for the Bucks to get some studs on their team (not that Turner nec. is one). But if Jrue Holiday comes by way of parting with BroLo, the Bucks are short on bigs that can shoot which is imperative with GA to clear out the lane. Myles Turner is a career 35% 3P shooter. When talking about guys who Bledsoe can bring back, I think Turner is a nice piece and probably don't have to throw much else or at least not DD AND a pick