Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 214 of 237 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 3554
  1. #3196
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,414
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I beg the differ on Rose. If we are looking for shot creators and attackers he would be the cheapest one out there. In a perfect world it would be nice to surround Giannis with all elite shooters but unfortunately we can't get that lucky. So we have to obtain all the offensive talent we can regardless how they get it done. See when times the wall is formed for Giannis this is when a Rose would be needed because he can be that guy that can and will take it to the opposing team. Now add some shooters or/and attackers in the lineup, now pick your poison

    Salary wise cheap as in $7.6M. But still what the Pistons asking for in return a second round pick or two? Or they force our hand asking for the Pacers pick on draft night? Select who they want then trade that player and Ersan for Rose? I'd still try and trade for CP3 as well yet. Rose can be 6th man super sub. Or small back court of CP3 and Rose. Maybe have to move Giannis to center. Rose would be a nice scoring punch when Wes has those cold frequent nights barely sniffing 10PPG or if DDV has the jitters.

    Pacers pick and Ersan on draft night for Rose to get by the Stepien rule.

    Cross our fingers Brook,Bledsoe,Hill,Wilson and a second round pick or two is enough to beat out other teams for CP3 services. Thunder can easily trade Schröder or Bledsoe to the Knicks possibly for some compensation.

    Even if this idea worked.

    CP3,Rose/DDV/WES,Middleton,?,Giannis

    Would need a PF yet if Giannis becomes our center. All we have left is Rolo if he opts in. May need Wes more as back up SF as well.

    Let DDV and Rose get most of the SG minutes.

  2. #3197
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,414
    Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I wonder if Toronto would have interest. FVV is leaving and Lowry isn't getting any younger. I think Indy could but Holiday/Brogdon is pretty good. But I wasn't thinking about defending the PG since Brogdon isn't the fleetest of foot and likely should be guarding 2G
    FVV would be great on the Bucks. But doubt the Raptors do us any favors with a sign and trade since we have no cap.

  3. #3198
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,414
    Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I think it would need to be a 3-team trade for Bucks to get VO with Bledsoe going out. Indy likely doesn't want him. The Bucks need to get at least two playmakers. One to run their bench and another who can ease the pressure off Giannis. There are just too many specialists. Now you need more long wings who can defend. Connaughton, Korver, Matthews (offensively) aren't bringing a ton of value to the offensive end if GA isn't creating looks for them. Also the let it fly motto is great but Lopez needs to be inside more often and not just simply standing and chucking 30 footers. George Hill isn't a great creator. This team needs a microwave off the bench and long wings who shoot decent not just catch-and-shoot guys who are average defensively. Look at Miami how many wings they had to defend and harass GA and Midd. Crowder, Butler, Iggy, Hill. The Bucks need maybe one or two Redick like specialists and the rest need to be 3 and D types and then you have Giannis, Midd, lets just say Dipo, backup PG as creators but I think this team does need a PG...wonder if there is a young PG we can pluck to a win-now team with a Hill/throw-in.

    Oladipo would have to be going pennies on the dollar. Since he's injured lately. Also only had that one great season.

  4. #3199
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,414
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I dont think the Wolves would need Bledsoe now. Maybe before the Wiggins trade. And looking at the NBA landscape it's probably the Magics, Lakers, Bulls and Knicks that use Bledsoe. However if we would trade with the Bulls is only Lavine I would want back. The Knicks might acquire if they can't sign anyone or make a trade which I doubt. And I can see the Lakers going after Bledsoe if we can make a CP3 Trade and they would be a 3rd team
    I can see the Knicks going after CP3 or Bledsoe or Schröder. Or drafting a PG. Trading Bledsoe to the Knicks for what in return? There was the rumors back before KP was traded to the Mavs. That the Bucks had interested in Smith JR on the Mavs before the KP trade happened. Not sure if we still want Smith JR. His second season showed mild flashes of scoring. But still poorly shooting from 3pt land.

    With the Knicks he was horrible. So we probably cooled off on that idea of Smith jr. Also trading Bledsoe to the Knicks probably end up being a 1 for 3 or 1 for 2 players. Bucks kinds full for roster spots. Yeah Korver and Marvin probably retire. Player options for Wes and Rolo. Unless were doing a CP3 trade where were dealing like 4 players or so for CP3.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 11-04-2020 at 04:27 PM.

  5. #3200
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,414
    More I think about it. I wouldn't part with Pacers first round pick for Rose. Doubt many other teams trade a first for expiring Rose. Most teams only offer up a second round pick or two. Shame we offered up 4 second round picks for Mirotic.

  6. #3201
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Schofield, WI
    Posts
    3,005
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Oladipo would have to be going pennies on the dollar. Since he's injured lately. Also only had that one great season.
    Miller thought you were done with PSD? Dipo for Bledsoe/filler/24 would be steal. It's about fit. Bucks need more wings who can do more than stand and wait for Giannis to get them an open look. Hill can just slide in for Bled. Bled really has little value. Who wants him? Rebuilding team? No. Lakers title contenders, no. Have to find those teams like Bucks of past 8 seed or trying to move up in that 4-7 seed range..Pacers? Or 3-way deal maybe? Bled has a weird skill set and chokes in postseason.

    ZERO chance FVV is a Buck and I think barely above that for CP3. CP3, Midd, Giannis isn't enough and can't really surround them with any depth with them making over 100 mill. The misses in the draft really apparent now. DD is aight but rest stink lately.

    I don't want to trade Ersan or Bucks lose MLE signing. Have to do it inseason as filler in deal after use MLE

  7. #3202
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    6,940
    Only way Giannis stays in Milwaukee long term is if they attract all elite level free agents to play with him in Milwaukee or the Bucks manage to win it all but who wants to play in Milwaukee especially because it is not enough of an attractive destination in terms of city and weather wise...even though it has Giannis there, it is not a big city really. It is a small city with a small market. That is just fact.

  8. #3203
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NW Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,810
    So it sounds like my dream scenario has new life. Jrue Holiday is available, but we can't compete with our assets. Miami is offering Tyler Herro to the Pelicans. That means Dragic is available. We offer Dragic the full MLE for 4 years giving him job security on a contending team. We acquire Bogdan by packaging Bledsoe or assets we can get for Bledsoe, DD, Pick 24 in a sign and trade for Bogdan. A closing lineup of Dragic, Bogdan, Kash, Giannis and Brolo should be true championship contenders and still have Hill if we need to remove Brolo and play small. Dragic might not be worth the 11 Mil in 4th season, but is worth double the 9.3 this season. We would need to trade DJ to free up extra money for vet min contracts, because we will be hard caped. Maybe we could include DJ in the Bogdan trade and get back a 2nd this season for a future 2nd. Kings have several 2nd round picks, 35,43 and 52.

  9. #3204
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    12,585
    All reports are saying Miami is not willing to offer Herro for Jrue.

  10. #3205
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NW Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,810
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    All reports are saying Miami is not willing to offer Herro for Jrue.
    Read an article yesterday saying that they were open to offering Herro to obtain Holiday.

  11. #3206
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    NW Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,810
    Just read an article that said in addition to Bogdan, we'd be taking on Harrison Barnes as well. 3 years $61 Mil with $22.2 Mil this season. If that were true, who would we be trading to get around $40 Mil in salary for this season? Middleton or Bledsoe, Brook and fillers?

  12. #3207
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Salary wise cheap as in $7.6M. But still what the Pistons asking for in return a second round pick or two? Or they force our hand asking for the Pacers pick on draft night? Select who they want then trade that player and Ersan for Rose? I'd still try and trade for CP3 as well yet. Rose can be 6th man super sub. Or small back court of CP3 and Rose. Maybe have to move Giannis to center. Rose would be a nice scoring punch when Wes has those cold frequent nights barely sniffing 10PPG or if DDV has the jitters.

    Pacers pick and Ersan on draft night for Rose to get by the Stepien rule.

    Cross our fingers Brook,Bledsoe,Hill,Wilson and a second round pick or two is enough to beat out other teams for CP3 services. Thunder can easily trade Schröder or Bledsoe to the Knicks possibly for some compensation.

    Even if this idea worked.

    CP3,Rose/DDV/WES,Middleton,?,Giannis

    Would need a PF yet if Giannis becomes our center. All we have left is Rolo if he opts in. May need Wes more as back up SF as well.

    Let DDV and Rose get most of the SG minutes.
    How's it been Miller? Its been a while.

    I see u got good vision too! I like potency throughout the roster. Although I would be reluctant of trading BroLo unless its a real difference maker like Beal, Booker, Lillard or Davis. And CP3 would be one of those also but for a few years would scare me for Cp3. However if we can get him without giving up our 1st, I'll pull the trigger

  13. #3208
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    FVV would be great on the Bucks. But doubt the Raptors do us any favors with a sign and trade since we have no cap.
    FVV would be nice on our team but I think Toronto would only want Giannis and Middleton and maybe BroLo if they let Ibaka leave!

  14. #3209
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Oladipo would have to be going pennies on the dollar. Since he's injured lately. Also only had that one great season.
    Right! He's one guy that can bring excitement and fear all in a signing!

  15. #3210
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,375
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I can see the Knicks going after CP3 or Bledsoe or Schröder. Or drafting a PG. Trading Bledsoe to the Knicks for what in return? There was the rumors back before KP was traded to the Mavs. That the Bucks had interested in Smith JR on the Mavs before the KP trade happened. Not sure if we still want Smith JR. His second season showed mild flashes of scoring. But still poorly shooting from 3pt land.

    With the Knicks he was horrible. So we probably cooled off on that idea of Smith jr. Also trading Bledsoe to the Knicks probably end up being a 1 for 3 or 1 for 2 players. Bucks kinds full for roster spots. Yeah Korver and Marvin probably retire. Player options for Wes and Rolo. Unless were doing a CP3 trade where were dealing like 4 players or so for CP3.
    Lol! I'm just saying the Knicks may want Bledsoe but they would be a bad trade partner

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •