Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 207 of 236 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3529
    This lineup is not that good. PatC can't step up when it counts and RoLo can't be used alot. He don't have lateral quickness and doesn't bring enough to the table to make up for it.
    However if this trade would happen RoLo can make this trade work without BroLo and PatC would definitely not be starting or even on the team. Therefore a trade for DRose, which we drop the ball on last year would be nice

Pg DROSE
    Sg Holiday
    Sf Middleton
    Pf Giannis
    C Brooks

or/and sign Melo and Jeff Green for cheap. I would even kick the tires on Boogie and Isaiah Thomas on cheap 1 year prove it deals. And last trade would be Hill, DJ Wilson and future pk for Dennis Sheroder.

Pg Dennis Sheroder/DROSE/IT
    Sg Holiday/Matthews/Young talent
    Sf Middleton/Melo/Young talent
    Pf Giannis/Jeff Green/Young talent
    C BroLo/Boogie/Young talent

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Milwaukee Bucks receive: Jrue Holiday
    New Orleans Pelicans receive: Eric Bledsoe, Brook Lopez, Donte DiVicenzo, Ilyasova and the #24 pick in 2020 draft

New Bucks starting 5

PG- Jrue Holiday
    SG- Khris Middleton
    SF- Pat Connaughton
    PF- Giannis Antetokounmpo
    C- Robin Lopez
    That trade doesn't work. Your sending out $39.6 Mil and taking back $25.4. If you add JJ Redick's $13.3 Mil, then the trade would work.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Though I would like a trade for Holiday, I wouldn't include BroLO in any trade unless its for a true difference maker like a Beal, Booker, Harden, Lillard or AD.
    BroLo is a problem for us on the defensive end against good teams in the playoffs. Dropping him to the front of the rim doesn't work and he can't cover wings when there is a switch. Therefore Brolo can only play a limited role against teams like Miami.

This lineup is not that good. PatC can't step up when it counts and RoLo can't be used alot. He don't have lateral quickness and doesn't bring enough to the table to make up for it.
    However if this trade would happen RoLo can make this trade work without BroLo and PatC would definitely not be starting or even on the team. Therefore a trade for DRose, which we drop the ball on last year would be nice

Pg DROSE
    Sg Holiday
    Sf Middleton
    Pf Giannis
    C Brooks

or/and sign Melo and Jeff Green for cheap. I would even kick the tires on Boogie and Isaiah Thomas on cheap 1 year prove it deals. And last trade would be Hill, DJ Wilson and future pk for Dennis Sheroder.

Pg Dennis Sheroder/DROSE/IT
    Sg Holiday/Matthews/Young talent
    Sf Middleton/Melo/Young talent
    Pf Giannis/Jeff Green/Young talent
    C BroLo/Boogie/Young talent
    Who you trading to get both Holiday and Schroeder? Melo, Jeff Green and Boogie aren't al coming to Milwaukee to play for the minimum.

This is why u add scorers when we have to limit BroLo against teams like Miami. Although he is valuable when we play bigger teams. If we don't have size at center we fix one problem and cause another. This is why we should only trade him in a package for a true star

I put the proposed trade for each Dennis Sheroder and Holiday trade in the post. And I think we can split the mid level (9.?mil) between Melo and Green, use the Bi level on Boogie like we did on BroLo 2yrs ago and vet min on IT

This is why u add scorers when we have to limit BroLo against teams like Miami. Although he is valuable when we play bigger teams. If we don't have size at center we fix one problem and cause another. This is why we should only trade him in a package for a true star
    We still have Rolo if we trade Brolo, plus we can add a Nerlens Noel or other cheaper options, maybe an Aron Baynes.

I still say our best trade option is to offer Bledsoe, BroLo, Ersan, DD and pick 24 for Jrue Holiday and JJ Redick.

Jrue, Wes, Midd, Giannis & Rolo as starters JJ as 6th man, with Hill behind Jrue. We'd have 6 open roster spots with only Thanasis and DJ currently on the roster.

We'd be set at Guards, but need C, PF and SF backups.

C - Nerlens Noel, Aron Baynes, D. Howard, even Thon Maker

PF - JaMychael Green, P Patterson

SF - J Crowder, Jeff Green

Quote Originally Posted by HacksawButch View Post
    I still say our best trade option is to offer Bledsoe, BroLo, Ersan, DD and pick 24 for Jrue Holiday and JJ Redick.

Jrue, Wes, Midd, Giannis & Rolo as starters JJ as 6th man, with Hill behind Jrue. We'd have 6 open roster spots with only Thanasis and DJ currently on the roster.

We'd be set at Guards, but need C, PF and SF backups.

C - Nerlens Noel, Aron Baynes, D. Howard, even Thon Maker

PF - JaMychael Green, P Patterson

SF - J Crowder, Jeff Green
    Im not entirely sold on keeping brook, but I would at least try this trade with us keeping brook and not getting Redick back. I'm just not a huge Redick fan. He's a great regular season guy, but he gets exposed in the playoffs a ton. Good teams will just run pick and rolls until he gets switched onto a bad matchup.

Though he may work as the starting center in the regular season but not in the playoffs. Did u see his usage disappear in the playoffs?

In the Miami series, brook was 2nd on the team in minutes per game (ahead of giannis, but only because of the injury). He was our 3rd leading scorer per game. He had the best net rating of anyone on our team and had the 3rd highest average game score. By all accounts, brook was our 3rd best player behind giannis and Midds. I get he's not a perfect playoff fit against all teams, but he's far from unplayable.

To me, I'd rather have him than Redick if the cost is similar. I really like Jrue, so if brook has to be part of the deal to get him, then so be it, but I'm not neccesarily actively shopping brook to the highest bidder.

To me, keeping brook and bringing back Wes for a cheapish deal is better than getting Redick and trying to find a center for a similar deal to Wes.
    Last edited by crewfan13; 10-13-2020 at 03:32 PM.

I do like Holiday and Redick as some nice trade gets, however I would try to make it happen without BroLo included. I still feel we should only trade BroLo in a package if we get a Beal, Booker, Lillard or Davis. This trade of Holiday and Redick would fix one problem but introduce another.

I agree! This trade would be better without BroLo

Milwaukee Bucks receive: Derrick Rose
    Detroit Pistons receive: Eric Bledsoe, #24 pick, Ersan Ilyasova and DD

New Bucks starting 5

PG- D Rose
    SG- Middleton
    SF- Connaughton
    PF- Giannis
    C- Brook Lopez

Pair up D Rose in Milwaukee with Middleton and Giannis

No chance. Thats an awful deal. Bledsoe has struggled in the playoffs, but he was first team all defense last year and third team this year. He alone for rose probabky isn't a good deal, yet you're also giving up DD and the pick. Rose is older and just as bad of outside shooter as Bledsoe. He's provides a little more self creation on offense, but less on defense. No chance.