Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 203 of 263 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3944
    Is Millsap at the point of chasing rings and signing dirt cheap? He was with Bud back in the Hawks days. He could be our next target.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Is Millsap at the point of chasing rings and signing dirt cheap? He was with Bud back in the Hawks days. He could be our next target.
    Why would Denver in race waive him? Not sure they have the depth since trade with Covington 4-team deal.

On LA for Giannis move, the Lakers. Not like LBJ would have much time left he would be the alpha dog and team up with AD. I mean his agent can get in his ear. He isn't going to sign supermax so I hope Bucks win it this year or would be ton of pressure next year. Going to be a wild ride this year so I am just going to enjoy it! Middleton is playing phenomenal. If Bledsoe plays to his reg. season stats Bucks should win the East.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Why would Denver in race waive him? Not sure they have the depth since trade with Covington 4-team deal.

On LA for Giannis move, the Lakers. Not like LBJ would have much time left he would be the alpha dog and team up with AD. I mean his agent can get in his ear. He isn't going to sign supermax so I hope Bucks win it this year or would be ton of pressure next year. Going to be a wild ride this year so I am just going to enjoy it! Middleton is playing phenomenal. If Bledsoe plays to his reg. season stats Bucks should win the East.
    Millsap is UFA this summer. Also was with Bud before.

Millsap is UFA this summer. Also was with Bud before.
    Right so maybe next year.

Dragan Bender to GS on 10-day deal...maybe he will actually be part of their closing lineup. @HacksawButch

I liked seeing Marvin get some action with Giannis and Middleton. Seemed it was last 8 minutes of the game. Giannis to Marvin then Marvin passes back to Giannis. Seems like Marvin fits right in. Get some of the Ersan minutes when he goes cold. Also Wood versus Giannis going at it all night. But after they game they were all smiles and hugs. Or go with Giannis at center and eat into minutes of Brolo/Rolo when they go cold.

I liked seeing Marvin get some action with Giannis and Middleton. Seemed it was last 8 minutes of the game. Giannis to Marvin then Marvin passes back to Giannis. Seems like Marvin fits right in. Get some of the Ersan minutes when he goes cold. Also Wood versus Giannis going at it all night. But after they game they were all smiles and hugs. Or go with Giannis at center and eat into minutes of Brolo/Rolo when they go cold.
    I would love C. Wood back in MKE. Can tell Giannis is always that way to make guys better. Said before game C. Wood like his brother. Wants him to be good. Wood 18-11. Seems like he is going to get decent pay day but look at his per 36 numbers and he is a walking dbl-dbl. Getting better at shooting 3. Could be perfect backup and GA would love it.

Agree on Marvin and said it when he came in, he's going to get minutes, probably 14-18 in playoffs and would be ideal 4 with Giannis, Midd as the 3 can switch anything if teams go small.

Wood is a free agent this summer. But doubt he's in the business for vet minimum to chase rings already. I think he'll get paid well by the Pistons for their rebuild.

Wood is a free agent this summer. But doubt he's in the business for vet minimum to chase rings already. I think he'll get paid well by the Pistons for their rebuild.
    Boogie could be a target IMO. Would sign cheap prove it deal, 1-year...RoLo has been nothing special but not sure if Boogie will ever be close to the same player he was which he wouldn't have to be as a backup big...Can he stay healthy? I see Ersan being gone next year maybe no matter what but could be brought back on minimum deal.

Dragan Bender to GS on 10-day deal...maybe he will actually be part of their closing lineup. @HacksawButch
    Don't think GS has a closing lineup this year. I saw a lot of potential in DB, but understand that MW was a better fit for chasing the title this year. Could have kept DB on cheap for next year too though. Hope we resign him in summer.

Boogie could be a target IMO. Would sign cheap prove it deal, 1-year...RoLo has been nothing special but not sure if Boogie will ever be close to the same player he was which he wouldn't have to be as a backup big...Can he stay healthy? I see Ersan being gone next year maybe no matter what but could be brought back on minimum deal.
    I easily see Ersan waived next summer to save that $7M. Then bring him back at vet minimum if he accepts it. Marvin maybe is back. You don't like Rolo? He hit like 3 3pointers last night for his tea drinking poses. Also has the nice hookshot. Heck Robin's three ball seems way better then Brook lately. Also Robin had the key block in final seconds to get us into overtime.

I want Robin back for sure. Shame we gave Brook $10M+ per. Would be a bummer Robin opts out then were forced to give more to bring him back with Ersan's money. Also Korver could retire. Hard to say if PatC is back or not.

Soon to be RFA Brown fell of this year as well as Wilson. Brown probably gets a offer sheet and we let him walk. Matthews maybe is back. Other wise DDV gets the starting SG spot. Besides Pacers pick is at what #18 yet? Just worried next season we lose some bench depth. Also seems Hill cooled off a bit now lately. As for Boogie. Bit toxic in the locker room through the years with Kings. But losing probably gets anyone crazy. But our bench could be worse next year. Depending if we hit on any decent ring chasers.

Bucks have 8 guys under contract next season. 7 roster spots to fill. Excluding 2 way deals.

Giannis
    Middleton
    Bledsoe
    Brook
    Hill
    DDV
    Thanasis
    Wilson

Then (player options) for Robin and Wes.
    RFA Brown.
    UFA Korver,Marvin,PatC.
    (Team option) Ersan.

Also seems Bud doesn't trust Wilson. So maybe he's flipped for a second round pick or a team eats him for a fake second so we open a roster spot. But he be a nice salary to trade later depending what we all have. But with our salary structure. I don't see us doing much for trades midseason next season. More less buyout markets mainly after trade deadline.

Also who knows if we keep #18 Pacer pick. Could end up packaging that with Ersan unguaranteed and Wilson. Not sure what ring chasers would come calling. Besides maybe we bring in Kostas? Ersan could be brought back at vet minimum. Marvin as well. Maybe Wes if he doesn't opt out. Rolo either picks up option or wants a new deal. But if we lose him we have no back up center other then small ball of Giannis or Marvin or Ersan.

Still Millsap could be the next ring chaser. Maybe not vet minimum but about what Ersan was signed for. It's mainly getting set for bench rotation. Either way were set for starters next season. Even if Wes walks we got DDV ready to start. Got 6th man in Hill. Just need quality beyond that.

I easily see Ersan waived next summer to save that $7M. Then bring him back at vet minimum if he accepts it. Marvin maybe is back. You don't like Rolo? He hit like 3 3pointers last night for his tea drinking poses. Also has the nice hookshot. Heck Robin's three ball seems way better then Brook lately. Also Robin had the key block in final seconds to get us into overtime.

I want Robin back for sure. Shame we gave Brook $10M+ per. Would be a bummer Robin opts out then were forced to give more to bring him back with Ersan's money. Also Korver could retire. Hard to say if PatC is back or not.

Soon to be RFA Brown fell of this year as well as Wilson. Brown probably gets a offer sheet and we let him walk. Matthews maybe is back. Other wise DDV gets the starting SG spot. Besides Pacers pick is at what #18 yet? Just worried next season we lose some bench depth. Also seems Hill cooled off a bit now lately. As for Boogie. Bit toxic in the locker room through the years with Kings. But losing probably gets anyone crazy. But our bench could be worse next year. Depending if we hit on any decent ring chasers.

Bucks have 8 guys under contract next season. 7 roster spots to fill. Excluding 2 way deals.

Giannis
    Middleton
    Bledsoe
    Brook
    Hill
    DDV
    Thanasis
    Wilson

Then (player options) for Robin and Wes.
    RFA Brown.
    UFA Korver,Marvin,PatC.
    (Team option) Ersan.

Also seems Bud doesn't trust Wilson. So maybe he's flipped for a second round pick or a team eats him for a fake second so we open a roster spot. But he be a nice salary to trade later depending what we all have. But with our salary structure. I don't see us doing much for trades midseason next season. More less buyout markets mainly after trade deadline.

Also who knows if we keep #18 Pacer pick. Could end up packaging that with Ersan unguaranteed and Wilson. Not sure what ring chasers would come calling. Besides maybe we bring in Kostas? Ersan could be brought back at vet minimum. Marvin as well. Maybe Wes if he doesn't opt out. Rolo either picks up option or wants a new deal. But if we lose him we have no back up center other then small ball of Giannis or Marvin or Ersan.

Still Millsap could be the next ring chaser. Maybe not vet minimum but about what Ersan was signed for. It's mainly getting set for bench rotation. Either way were set for starters next season. Even if Wes walks we got DDV ready to start. Got 6th man in Hill. Just need quality beyond that.
    A lot is dependent on what happens this year. If Bled craps the bed again in postseason he is gonna be traded. But yes, starters pretty much set.

RoLo is fine but nothing special and if he is going to opt out and want increase in salary when you could get Boogie for ring chase - although LA can do same - I would go Boogie route. I mean RoLo is shooting 31 percent from 3. So nothing special and averages 6 boards per 36. Bucks probably if guys back you say have to go cheap route for nearly everyone. Can maybe sign one guy to MLE. Millsap, Kostas could be good guys like you say to bring in.

Not that we need a PG. But Teague could be a ring chaser soon and knows Bud. But we got Hill so no need in Teague though. Unless DDV becomes starting SG. Then Wes as the main back up SF to Middleton? Then that give some minutes as back up PG of Teague to Bledsoe. Then Hill main back up SG?
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 02-26-2020 at 11:25 AM.