Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 137 of 245 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3672
    Meeks is suspended, my guess is that the Bucks worked out a buyout when they acquired him and get a good deal by keeping him until his suspension is served so Meeks can sign/play with another team when his time is up.

I can't see us giving up Brogdon, he is to valuable right now. Maybe a sign and trade next offseason if someone offers him a good deal. I can't really see us getting anything with value if we trade Delly, Snell, or Henson with Brown or Wilson. Brown and Wilson have almost no trade value to entice a bad team selling to take back a contract. I would think next offseason you could offload Henson and Delly because they will be expiring and get back a better player with 2 years left. I can't see a way we can keep Middleton, Bledsoe, Brogdon, and Lopez next year, we will be lucky to probably keep 2 of them. Middleton is going to get around 4/100 and that would eat about all of the cap space.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    Meeks is suspended, my guess is that the Bucks worked out a buyout when they acquired him and get a good deal by keeping him until his suspension is served so Meeks can sign/play with another team when his time is up.

I can't see us giving up Brogdon, he is to valuable right now. Maybe a sign and trade next offseason if someone offers him a good deal. I can't really see us getting anything with value if we trade Delly, Snell, or Henson with Brown or Wilson. Brown and Wilson have almost no trade value to entice a bad team selling to take back a contract. I would think next offseason you could offload Henson and Delly because they will be expiring and get back a better player with 2 years left. I can't see a way we can keep Middleton, Bledsoe, Brogdon, and Lopez next year, we will be lucky to probably keep 2 of them. Middleton is going to get around 4/100 and that would eat about all of the cap space.
    Actually I believe that you and many others underestimate the demand and value that Snell's & Brown's contracts may have in trades... You may be pleasently surprised, if there is a trade happenning for us to add a starting wing and bench Brogdon as to use for back up on both PG and SG...

Also... Dellavedova is not difficult to move currently, because both the Suns and the Magic are looking for a veteran/experienced PG and there aren't any easy solutions available in the market... If we want to dumb Delly's contract, we could easily do this, by tranding him & D.J.Wilson to the Suns for Chandler (and then waive Chandler), but I think the FO is working for something better than this...

In any case, I don't think that there will be any problem with cap space as to resign Brogdon, Bledsoe and Middleton for next season...

Horst seems to be a very clever GM that has it all under control...

Meeks, I believe we haven't waive yet, because he is included in the FO plans to include him in a trade.
    Last edited by buckalis; 10-31-2018 at 12:41 PM.

I feel like we likely tried pretty hard to unload Henson and Delly this offseason, the Magic and Suns are looking for a vet point but I can't see Delly really making much difference there especially if it means taking on an extra 9-10 million next year when those teams will be looking to add a big free agent. I would love it if we could do Delly and Brown for Chandler and dump Chandler but I feel like if it were that easy we would have done it in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    I feel like we likely tried pretty hard to unload Henson and Delly this offseason, the Magic and Suns are looking for a vet point but I can't see Delly really making much difference there especially if it means taking on an extra 9-10 million next year when those teams will be looking to add a big free agent. I would love it if we could do Delly and Brown for Chandler and dump Chandler but I feel like if it were that easy we would have done it in the offseason.
    No big name free agent will join the Suns or theMagic before they put together a competitive team that will have a place in the playoffs... Chadler they keep only because he can be tempting for a team to unload a bad contract and give them a young PG... The Suns even offered themselves to the Wolves, so they take Dieng's contract if they would get a PG for their services...

Dieng is a requriment for the Wolves to move along with butler and this is why the Butler deal delays...

This has high propabilities to work:

Suns receive: Dieng, Dellavedova, Meeks, D.J.Wilson + a 2019 2nd from Bucks

Wolves receive: P. J. Warren, Snell, T. Maker, S.Brown & J.Morris + a 2021 1st & a 2019 2nd from Bucks

Bucks receive: Butler and Chandler

It may seem to you strange that the Suns would give P.J. Warren, but the Siuns got Ariza from the Rockets who they are starting and also drafted big talent Bridges, who they want to develop as soon as possible and they also get Dieng as to back up Ayton and then two PGs on Delly and Meeks and D.J. Wilson and end up with a complete roster...

With Henson we have no problem with his contract, because it seems that he is improving a lot with coach Bud and this means that he will easy to trade next season, or we can have him buying his contract back and resign him for a 4/20 deal...

If we can't trade for Butler, then we can do Delly for Chandler, there is no reason to rush and do it during the summer... there is no time pressure here...
    Last edited by buckalis; 10-31-2018 at 08:56 PM.

I rather trade for Beal if Wizards blow it up.

Quote Originally Posted by buckalis View Post
    No big name free agent will join the Suns or theMagic before they put together a competitive team that will have a place in the playoffs... Chadler they keep only because he can be tempting for a team to unload a bad contract and give them a young PG... The Suns even offered themselves to the Wolves, so they take Dieng's contract if they would get a PG for their services...

Dieng is a requriment for the Wolves to move along with butler and this is why the Butler deal delays...

This has high propabilities to work:

Suns receive: Dieng, Dellavedova, Meeks, D.J.Wilson + a 2019 2nd from Bucks

Wolves receive: P. J. Warren, Snell, T. Maker, S.Brown & J.Morris + a 2021 1st & a 2019 2nd from Bucks

Bucks receive: Butler and Chandler

It may seem to you strange that the Suns would give P.J. Warren, but the Siuns got Ariza from the Rockets who they are starting and also drafted big talent Bridges, who they want to develop as soon as possible and they also get Dieng as to back up Ayton and then two PGs on Delly and Meeks and D.J. Wilson and end up with a complete roster...

With Henson we have no problem with his contract, because it seems that he is improving a lot with coach Bud and this means that he will easy to trade next season, or we can have him buying his contract back and resign him for a 4/20 deal...

If we can't trade for Butler, then we can do Delly for Chandler, there is no reason to rush and do it during the summer... there is no time pressure here...
    Suns didn't say they'd take Dieng at all. Your getting the rumors I posted all mixed up. Kings said they'd eat Dieng for first round pick. Suns said they'd want a PG like Teague or Tyus Jones. Only way Wolves would part with Teague is if they got Dragic part of a Butler trade. But we never really heard of Dragic in a Heat trade.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Suns didn't say they'd take Dieng at all. Your getting the rumors I posted all mixed up. Kings said they'd eat Dieng for first round pick. Suns said they'd want a PG like Teague or Tyus Jones. Only way Wolves would part with Teague is if they got Dragic part of a Butler trade. But we never really heard of Dragic in a Heat trade.
    According to Woj, both the Kings and the Suns asked for a player, not for a pick and that would be the logical thing to do... Because the Kings have Fox and they are looking to back him back without having a 1st for next season... If the Kings would get a 1st, they would still look for a back up PG for Fox and spend the pick in another position.

The Suns OTOH, have a high pick of their own as to get a PG, they wouldn't want a "deep 1st" as to look for a PG... What they are looking for, is a veteran that will start this season and will back their pick next season... The Suns are so desperate, that they signed "grandpa" JC as temporary solution and still looking... again, if they get a 1st on a trade, they will get a PG with their own pick and spend the extra pick on another position... Delly & Meeks is perfect for them as Crawford will be 40 next season... that's why they only signed him for this season.

I knew it... He won't go to a team that has no chance winning the title... One could read it to his eyes after our game in MIN, where the camera zoomed on him... He looked like thinking... "if I only could be part of that roster, I can get the title"...
    No team will trade for Butler, unless there is a pre agreement that he signs an extension with them... Post this tweet in the main Nba page too...

I posted it there yesterday. I dont even know why Bucks are even on the list. We declined Middleton and a filler for Butler. Doubt we get back into it unless its Brogdon, Maker, Wilson, Brown and any of Snell,Delly,Henson. Also Butler is more of a iso player. That slow down our ball movement and mess up our chemistry.

I posted it there yesterday. I dont even know why Bucks are even on the list. We declined Middleton and a filler for Butler. Doubt we get back into it unless its Brogdon, Maker, Wilson, Brown and any of Snell,Delly,Henson. Also Butler is more of a iso player. That slow down our ball movement and mess up our chemistry.
    I've posted before a 3 team deal that doesn't iclude Middleton and works very well indeed...

No, we shouldn't... no way! We have Brogdon
    and Donte... what we need him for?