Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 234 of 235 FirstFirst ... 134184224232233234235 LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3513
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I'm sure a trade will be made by trade deadline. And my eyes are on Lavine but I think they would go after PJ Tucker and 1 of Houston cheap wings to sure up their perimeter defense.
    I doubt DDV and Brook and Wilson be enough for Bulls to give us LaVine. Only have a few second round picks. Also the league took a second round pick for tamper with Bogdan sign and trade. Unless we find a third team the values Brook yet and give up youth to the Bulls. But I wouldn't count on it.

My bad about saying playing the Celtics again next day. I just noticed it was a previously recorded game for NBAtv for other nights game. Cause a co-worker said we play the Warriors Christmas day. Cause i'm like yeah doubt the Bucks play three days in a row. But yeah Bucks need to gel really quick. Cause so far if our so called big 3 doesn't play well nightly were gonna be hurting. We got the worst bench in the league. DDV will have to also pick it up a notch this season and be a flamethrower. Cause I doubt Bud plays Merrill or Nwora much.

What can the Bucks give up to improve this team? Buck WIld dream on. This team needs to get a buyout guy or 2 at the deadline. DJ Wilson sucks but is active at least most nights. I like Portis. But this team needs a wing who can lead the second unit and have DJ run things and be a solid 3 point shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Basically this season is crucial for the Bucks to get to the NBA Finals at minimum or at the very least winning it all because it will justify Giannis signing that supermax to stay which he already has.

Problems for the Bucks:

Jrue Holiday being the main problem because look at all of what y'all had to give up to get him. Jrue is a free agent too this summer well RFA because he has a player option in essence he's a rental at best. If he takes his player option to stay, then the Bucks are fully cap tied. Which means they can't go after any free agents.

The other problem is their depth...I mean who else can they go after cuz they can't really sign anyone outright cuz of Giannis and Middleton's contracts and also if Holiday picks up his player option

Then there is the fact that y'all gave up draft picks basically mortgaging your future

Unless you trade DDV, Lopez, etc. to try to bring in more complimentary pieces
    I don't agree that we need to get to the finals this season. Giannis signed the Supermax, so if we lose in a tight eastern conference finals, it wouldn't be a big deal. I also think our team is set to beat anyone in the east other than Brooklyn and Miami. Miami, because of last year and Brooklyn because they have the deepest team in the league. I think we can beat Miami this year, but not sure how good Brooklyn might be in May. I don't think we'll need to add much next season. A SG with the MLE and role players including a big. Jrue will sign a Max extension before the regular season ends and justify the price we paid. The Bucks will be significantly better in April and May than they were this season in the bubble, but the competition is stronger with KD healthy in Brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    I'm sure a trade will be made by trade deadline. And my eyes are on Lavine but I think they would go after PJ Tucker and 1 of Houston cheap wings to sure up their perimeter defense.
    Not a chance. This is our team and will be through the entire season. We have no money and no trade chips left. Perhaps we could add a player from the buyout market, but not sure we even have the money for that. The absolute most you'll see is 1 player added at minimum pay for part of the season.

Yeah Milwaukee's best bet is getting someone off the buyout market but who is there to get

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah Milwaukee's best bet is getting someone off the buyout market but who is there to get
    Trevor Ariza? LeMarcus Aldridge perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    Aldridge will end up re signing with the Spurs or he will go to the Heat, Blazers, Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, Nets or to the Raptors. But Ariza for the Bucks makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by gopackgo87 View Post
    I cant picture Spurs buying out Aldridge. Pops be trying to chase that 8th seed.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I cant picture Spurs buying out Aldridge. Pops be trying to chase that 8th seed.
    Yea u right. I think they'll trade him before they buy him out. He still can provide decent production

Pops isn't giving up at all. Unless a haul of picks to give upon the season. POps is close to being done but wont dump the season and give up Aldridge in a buyout/waive.

As of today sounds like Giannis didn't even help recruit Bogdon at all. Not even friends. Not sure who scooped them rumors in the offseason.

Actually looking a little further. Sounds like Bogdan is close friends with Thanasis.

Any chance we could/would sell high on Bobby Portis? I doubt we could trade Brook for anything of value. I don't think we have much of value to really make improvements. We might be able to get a player or two on the buyout market.

We could package DD and Brook but ultimately whoever we got won't be more helpful then those two. Guys on bad teams with 1 year deals who could be had for Nwora, Wilson, Merrill or future seconds could be an option. Maybe like Alec Bucks for DJ, Nwora, and a future 2nd?

Other 1 year options on bad teams are Lauri Markenen, Denzel Valentine, Derrick Rose, Demarcus Cousins, PJ Tucker, Ben McLemore, Ed Davis, and possibly more if some teams start falling.
    Last edited by jay87shot; 01-13-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jay87shot View Post
    Any chance we could/would sell high on Bobby Portis? I doubt we could trade Brook for anything of value. I don't think we have much of value to really make improvements. We might be able to get a player or two on the buyout market.

We could package DD and Brook but ultimately whoever we got won't be more helpful then those two. Guys on bad teams with 1 year deals who could be had for Nwora, Wilson, Merrill or future seconds could be an option. Maybe like Alec Bucks for DJ, Nwora, and a future 2nd?

Other 1 year options on bad teams are Lauri Markenen, Denzel Valentine, Derrick Rose, Demarcus Cousins, PJ Tucker, Ben McLemore, Ed Davis, and possibly more if some teams start falling.
    Selling high on Portis still wont add up to anything significant. I doubt the Rockets trade Cousins. He's close friends with Wall. I wouldn't mind trading for Rose. But we don't have much to offer other then Wilson and second round pick maybe? Before rest of our newly signed guys can be traded later on.