Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 353 of 353 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353
Results 5,281 to 5,289 of 5289
    I don't want Irving. But Bobby,Pat,Nwora,Hill,Ibaka,Allen does work. But probably would need a 3 or 4 teams.

Irving,Holiday,Middleton,Giannis,Lopez.

It be a dick move to trade Bobby the Mayor though.

Dont want Irving here, talk about messing up any kind of chemistry, he would destroy this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wes_Craven View Post
    Now all of a sudden Khris is able to bring in Kyrie when at first was unable to bring in Dame.

You’re that desperate to rid him off the team that you make Irving your savior..just admit you hate Middleton.
    I think Hacksaw just mentioned that Kyrie would get us a championship with his talent and I agreed with him. However I think both of us don't like Kyrie as a person and nor him or I mentioned that we can get him with Middleton alone.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    I don't want Irving. But Bobby,Pat,Nwora,Hill,Ibaka,Allen does work. But probably would need a 3 or 4 teams.

Irving,Holiday,Middleton,Giannis,Lopez.

It be a dick move to trade Bobby the Mayor though.
    This is a move that would kill our future. He would come here and act cool then once he gets his contract he would want out.

I wouldn't even say that move guarantees us a championship. Kyrie is a wild card. Dude could easily just decide not to show up on any given day and might just decide he's done playing for like a month.

If the NBA were a video game, I would agree. A lineup with Kyrie, Jrue, Midds, Giannis and lopez is close to a shoe in. But Kyrie is too much of a wild card to say for sure thats the case.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I wouldn't even say that move guarantees us a championship. Kyrie is a wild card. Dude could easily just decide not to show up on any given day and might just decide he's done playing for like a month.

If the NBA were a video game, I would agree. A lineup with Kyrie, Jrue, Midds, Giannis and lopez is close to a shoe in. But Kyrie is too much of a wild card to say for sure thats the case.
    Perfect! That's what I was thinking. A trade for him could really be bad when he decides he doesn't want to play.

Would really like to get Trent Jr. in Milwaukee, just dont know what Toronto would want. Ibaka, Hill, a couple of 2nd rounders?

Mavs got Irving.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcs Papa View Post
    Would really like to get Trent Jr. in Milwaukee, just dont know what Toronto would want. Ibaka, Hill, a couple of 2nd rounders?
    Allen would have to be included. Trent makes $17 mill, so you will need Allen (or another bigger deal like Pat or Bobby) for Trent. Allen, Hill and Ibaka does work though financially I believe. Could see us wanting to include Nwora as well to possibly save a little tax money and really even out the contracts.